13

New? Introduce Yourself! ❤

JTT

0  
Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 03:52 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Me and my mates used to practise the Monkee walk in the playground.

You'd have been leading and teaching that.

Finn dAbuzz

1  
Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 05:02 pm
@Linkat,
He was my favorite Monkee too, but probably because as a young kid he starred in the TV Show Circus Boy. It ran on Sundays either before of after Lassie. Wallace Beery Jr. played a clown
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/80/ab/e280abdd2d4902b1c2d87396c8d0142b.jpg

I saw him and his band at a July 4th Tea Party rally held a couple of years ago at the Southfork Ranch (location of the Dallas TV series). He played a bunch of Monkee hits, but apparently doesn't want to be defined by that show and treated us to (too many of) songs from his current album (Available at the concession stands for $9.99). They were not memorable.

His sister CoCo performs with him. I realize this is cruel, but she's seen better days.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/d6/cb/f2d6cb6eda915c45f030ad403ade9f31.jpg

http://ilovemickydolenz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/mickycoco.jpg
He's bald now and always wears a hat.

http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/sites/default/files/styles/medium/public/person/photo/dolenz-175.jpg

neologist

2  
Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 06:32 am
@chai2,
I am also of Polish descent - on my mother's side. Her parents came from Warsaw when Poland was not a country.

I am unable to completely understand the meaning of potzrebie. But I think it is important.

danielcollins

1  
Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 11:02 pm
@ShyanneRae,
Hello,
I am Daniel and new to this forum. This is a great forum site with all categories.
I am excited to share my knowledge with all forum members.
Thanks!!

clueless7321

3  
Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 11:15 pm
@ShyanneRae,
Hello, I am a single mom of three, Cancer survivor, and just trying to lay low without drama, and just enjoy raising my last child. The other two are doing well, and I am enjoying babying the baby. Actually they are 26, 19, and 10. So I soaked that baby cuteness for almost three decades now.. I am a proud momma. I don't get out a lot and enjoy making conversation, even if it is with strangers. I am the type of person that when I do go to Wally World for a pair of shoe laces, and three hours later I am still in conversation with a stranger who swears I am a friend of her daughter, or remind them of someone..... People usually open up to me, and I am not sure why. I am Italian and I don't smile a lot. I don't like my smile, and I think I look mean and grumpy...lol. I am not. I am about five feet tall, and I guess I look like a MOM..lol. I feel like I am a MOM to many.. Anyway, I have babbled enough. Thank you for letting me express myself.. Peace.

Xocolatl

2  
Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 06:21 am
Hello Smile

I am a 29 year old Dutch girl who loves debating and seeks knowledge.

This forum seems to be a perfect place for that, so glad I found it!

My interests are broad, I am interested in religion, politics, spirituality, philosophy, art, cooking, photography, nature and more and I am a writer so I am sure I will be able to contribute interesting material to these boards.
ascribbler

1  
Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 06:46 am
@Xocolatl,
Welcome.

justlexi

2  
Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 12:19 am
I guess I am the latest member of this community.
A bit of a background, I have two Siberian Husky at home, lately, they are being too playful and have broken a couple of stuff at home. I am thinking of setting up a
wood pet gate to create a boundary, especially at night.

Mookie1312

3  
Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 05:45 pm
@ShyanneRae,
Hello everyone! Greetings from Saskatchewan, Canada.

About me: I'm a schlepper of overlooked goods and gatherer of swept-aside wallflowers. Lover of chutzpah and defender of the discarded.

My 5 dogs run the show. I occasionally use a cane for balance and wear hearings aids to...ah...hear all the nonsense. So much deluded gibberish and deafening cheers for fraudulent shell games.

I try desperately to keep my mind open, think freely, question the unknown and dislike New Age bullies and Snake Oil peddlers.

Beastie Boys are on heavy rotation in my rumpus room.