heather109

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 04:52 am
Am new to communicating with people who shre my sexuality which is that I fancy women.
I will be frank , I have only just gently accepted this of myself and I am age 49 with 2 children.
Please advise best steps to take as I 'locked in' with fear.
I would like a relationship with the right woman but there would be so much trust on the line as my kids are young teens and have lived with me as sole parent (without any partner) for 13 years.
Heather

jespah

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 05:05 am
@Heath109109,
Being locked in fear is no way to live.

And your kids, while they are a part of your future (and anyone you get into a relationship with should know you have kids), they are not a part of your sexuality.

The way you meet women is pretty similar to the way you meet men. You're pleasant and friendly and you go to where there are women. Fortunately, female-type people are everywhere.

So be sunshiney, positive, and kind to everyone you meet.
  • Good morning
  • That's a pretty dress. Where did you get it?
  • Your puppy is so cute!
  • Oh boy my kids were just like that when they were your child's age
  • Is the bus always this late?
  • Wow, do you think this rain will ever let up?
There are your scripts. And don't just talk to women you find attractive. Talk to everyone and anyone. Be a part of making your neighborhood a more pleasant place to be.

Because either you will meet someone, or they will know someone, and they'll say, "That heather109, she is just the nicest lady you would ever want to meet. I know she likes women and she's single. Why don't you go over and introduce yourself?"
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 07:35 am
You are communicating with others already online?

And you are hesitant to take the next step?

Do you have a specific person in mind? Meet for coffee and see if you even like this person. Its best to know someone before intimacy . It sounds like that’s what you want.

0 Replies