coldjoint

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 09:16 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
what do they want done with these kids?

They want the governments of the countries they came from to take responsibility and come and get them. If not that take them back.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 09:17 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
If mass immigration is good for a country, it must be okay mustn't it?..Smile
If it was bad for a country, our governments wouldn't allow it would they?

Why do I doubt that you mean that?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 09:39 pm
Well, the voters must like mass immigration or they wouldn't have voted for the politicians who are letting them in..Smile
coldjoint

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 09:44 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Well, the voters must like mass immigration

The government does not listen to the voter, they just lie to them. That is both parties. Tell me, do they listen in the UK?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 10:07 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
what do they want done with these kids?

They want the governments of the countries they came from to take responsibility and come and get them. If not that take them back.

Let's try this again.

The children are on the bus. The protesters are screaming at the children and blocking the bus. The bus can't go anywhere while the protesters are screaming at the children.

What do they want done with the children on the bus if they can't take them to somewhere to hold them. You aren't suggesting they drive the bus to Central America, are you?
coldjoint

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 10:08 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You aren't suggesting they drive the bus to Central America, are you?

I don't give a **** how they get back there.
maxdancona

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 10:14 pm
@coldjoint,
The law says that we house them in the US until there is time to give them a fair hearing to see if they deserve special status as juveniles.

Don't you think we should follow the law?
coldjoint

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 10:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Don't you think we should follow the law?

The law says that the Federal government is responsible for protecting our borders. Why don't we start with that law?
maxdancona

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 10:27 pm
@coldjoint,
You don't really get this law thing do you cj.

The border was protected from these children. The border patrol picked up these children, exactly as the law says they should, and the law says now that they should be housed until they get a chance for a hearing.

"Follow the law" doesn't really mean "follow the law", does it.

coldjoint

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 10:34 pm
@maxdancona,

Quote:
The border was protected from these children.

No it wasn't. They would not have come if people were turned away right at the border. The word would be out that the US means business. Obama is a joke in Central America too. You are the one that has a problem accepting that our own government caused this.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 11:00 pm
Quote:
Whistleblowers RISK ARREST to tell the truth about the disease illegals are bringing over the border

Very believable. The way things are going.

Quote:
FOX NEWS – “There were several of us who wanted to talk about the camps, but the agents made it clear we would be arrested,” a psychiatric counselor told me. “We were under orders not to say anything.”

The sources said workers were guarded by a security force from the Baptist Family & Children’s Services, which the Department of Health and Human Services hired to run the Lackland Camp.

The sources say security forces called themselves the “Brown Shirts.”

“It was a very submissive atmosphere,” the counselor said. “Once you stepped onto the grounds, you abided by their laws – the Brown Shirt laws.”

She said the workers were stripped of their cellphones and other communication devices. Anyone caught with a phone was immediately fired.

“Everyone was paranoid,” she said. “The children had more rights than the workers.”

She said children in the camp had measles, scabies, chicken pox and strep throat as well as mental and emotional issues.

“It was not a good atmosphere in terms of health,” she said. “I would be talking to children and lice would just be climbing down their hair.”

A former nurse at the camp told me she was horrified by what she saw.

“We have so many kids coming in that there was no way to control all of the sickness – all this stuff coming into the country,” she said. “We were very concerned at one point about strep going around the base.”

Both the counselor and the nurse said their superiors tried to cover up the extent of the illnesses.

“When they found out the kids had scabies, the charge nurse was adamant – ‘Don’t mention that. Don’t say scabies,’” the nurse recounted. “But everybody knew they had scabies. Some of the workers were very concerned about touching things and picking things up. They asked if they should be concerned, but they were told don’t worry about it.”

The nurse said the lice issue was epidemic – but everything was kept “hush-hush.”

“You could see the bugs crawling through their hair,” she said. “After we would rinse out their hair, the sink would be loaded with black bugs.”

The nurse told me she became especially alarmed because their files indicated the children had been transported to Lackland on domestic charter buses and airplanes.

“That’s what alerted me,” she said. “Oh, my God. They’re flying these kids around. Nobody knows that these children have scabies and lice. To tell you the truth, there’s no way to control it.”

http://therightscoop.com/whistleblowers-risk-arrest-to-tell-the-truth-about-the-disease-illegals-are-bringing-over-the-border/
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:41 am
@maxdancona,
1) That is a lie. This crisis has exploded in the last year. They have already said it was 90% increase from the year before. We have NEVER had a mass immigration of children only. It was the talk of the Dream Act.

2) You will note I said the Act had nothing to do with the current mass immigration. Obama has preached his immigration policies and has done everything he can to prevent deportation of select groups of immigrants. If you deny this you are a liar. Can you point to the part in the law that says only criminals will be deported? Obama has chosen and selected which portions of the legal laws he wants followed. He has done that since he came into office. How many times have portions of the ACA been delayed? Legally passed but Obama changes the laws as he see's fit. The President is not a king and must work with Congress. Whether they pass the laws he wants is besides the point. He is bound by the Constitution.

3) And how did these kids learn about this status? It has had nothing to do with Obama not following the laws does it? They have been coached on what to say. To pluck at the heart strings.

4) I don't know where this came from, it was never mentioned by me.

I guess you could use a few minutes to really remember what Obama has done or not done with the laws. Don't claim that I don't have my facts straight, Obama has done everything he can to undermine the immigration system and create a crisis.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:52 am
Honestly we Americans are as guilty as the government because illegal immigrants exploit the incentives the U.S offers. For one, the reason our produce is cheap is because of illegal immigrants who are paid less than federal wage. What about housekeepers? Lawn maintenance? Construction? We benefit off illegal immigrants and so I believe the issue is not immigration, it's the fact that they're "too many hispanics" let's be honest here.
cicerone imposter

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:56 am
@Buttermilk,
I remember when the Great Recession hit our country, Mexicans went back to Mexico in droves because even they couldn't find jobs.
Baldimo

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:58 am
@Buttermilk,
If you want to try and shift this as a race issue be my guest. It is the last refuge of a desperate debate after all. When the rest of your arguments fall apart it is easy to scream racism.
coldjoint

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 10:39 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Mexicans went back to Mexico in droves because even they couldn't find jobs.

Now they don't need to find a job. Idiots like you want to support them.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 10:52 am
@Baldimo,
An example of the racism problem and exactly who keeps making it a problem.
Quote:
Patent Department Releases List of Names of People who complained about Redskins Team Name

Quote:
None.

Nada.

Zip.

Zilch.

Wow, what a horribly racist society we are…

It is the left that keeps racism alive with "patently" phony issues.
http://conservativehideout.com/2014/07/02/patent-department-releases-list-of-names-of-people-who-complained-about-redskins-team-name/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 11:12 am
Quote:
U.S. Congressman Blocked From Entering Child Immigrant Facility

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/02/u-s-congressman-blocked-from-entering-child-immigrant-facility/#ixzz36Ke6uiFc

Quote:
An Oklahoma Congressman who visited an Army base being used to house illegal immigrant children now wonders what the federal government is hiding after he was denied access to the facility.

“There is no excuse for denying a Federal Representative from Oklahoma access to a federal facility in Oklahoma where unaccompanied children are being held,” Rep. Jim Bridenstine said in a statement following his visit Tuesday to Ft. Sill Army base near Lawton.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 11:17 am
http://shtfplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/brown-shirts.jpg
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 02:24 pm
Quote:
Coldjoint said: The government does not listen to the voter, they just lie to them. That is both parties. Tell me, do they listen in the UK?

Only one party listens to the people in the UK, namely UKIP (United Kingdom Independence Party) whose get-tough policies are attracting millions of voters including me..Smile