Love friendship please answer

girishS

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 06:35 am
Do women love if we flirt with them and do funny things?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,372 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 09:34 am
@girishS,
Most women prefer a person to be straightforward an honest. No need to be something your not. So if flirting comes natural, then common sense says to flirt. If you are funny, than that's what should come natural for you to do.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 11:20 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
Most women prefer a person to be straightforward an honest.

Being a man, I would feel a little uncomfortable speaking for most women. But that's just me.
Ragman

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 12:30 pm
@maxdancona,
OK...I see no danger in that statement (nor do I think of a woman that'd object to that). However, I'll re-qualify what I wrote and say most women I know/knew would prefer a man to be straightforward and not try to be something they're not.

(sheesh)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 07:18 pm
But what they really want is your total attention. Call six or seven times an evening and tell her you're just "checking in". She'll appreciate you for this. Park your car out in front of her house and drive away when her dad comes out to "see what's up". This OK, its all part of the game, the game of love.
roger

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:01 pm
@Ragman,
Well, that's certainly what they say when being interviewed.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 08:24 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

But what they really want is your total attention. Call six or seven times an evening and tell her you're just "checking in". She'll appreciate you for this. Park your car out in front of her house and drive away when her dad comes out to "see what's up". This OK, its all part of the game, the game of love.

Bobby, you are being naughty, tsk tsk tsk

On a serious note, some women like a little flirtation, me, not so much. If it is too personal or fawning, it creeps me out. And if you have to work at flirting its going to land like a cow pie.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 07:04 am
@girishS,
girishS wrote:

Do women love if we flirt with them and do funny things?

Impossible to answer. Depends on the woman in question (is she single; is she looking for someone for a relationship; are you her type; does your sense of humor match hers so what you think is funny, she thinks the same; etc...?).
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 08:25 am
@glitterbag,
You say stalk, I say flirt. By the way, I noticed your lawns looking a little shaggy, I'll call you about it after midnight. And 12:15. And 12:30 ....
glitterbag

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 12:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

You say stalk, I say flirt. By the way, I noticed your lawns looking a little shaggy, I'll call you about it after midnight. And 12:15. And 12:30 ....

That's funny, a little creepy, but funny! I won't be home till after 1:30 AM, so give me time to toss off my shoes and take the dogs out.
0 Replies