Nice plans Dale! Love reading your beer updates thread.
Thank you Tsar
Do you have a special beer list planned for the summer?
My boys and other guests often bring a new brew; while my Better Half, who does much of our shopping, often brings home a few 6-packs
Since I was a kid and all you could find in your friendly Local Supermarket was Bud or Millers, the proliferation of excellent new US brews as well as imports has skyrocketed
Thu 26 Jun, 2014 01:51 pm
We're going out to San Diego in late September, so not much doing for
* Mohegan Sun for some small-stakes gambling
* Tour of the Harpoon Brewery with my boys
* Canoeing on the Ipswich and the Concord
* Visit to a friend's place on Casco Bay
* Eating fried clams up on Cape Ann
* Peabody-Essex Museum for the J M W Turner exhibit