Sex fantasies at work

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:30 am
Have you ever fantasized about someone you work with? Have you ever had sex at work?

I remember hearing somewhere that most people have sexual fantasies about their co-workers. If you are at work, look around. Who is having sex with you in their head right now!?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,738 • Replies: 25
No top replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:42 am
fantasized about someone i work with - yes

made that fantasy reality - yes

location - tsk tsk tsk somewhere in the building, provided for more space than broom closet you're fond of kicky my dear
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:43 am
Hmm, I work on my own, at home, which means...oh never mind.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:45 am
Working in academia, all my colleagues are either geriatrics or schizotypes... so I fantasise about no one. I generally don't fantasise at all, as I have better things to think about.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:58 am
Are you saying that schizo geriatrics can't be sexy, drom? Those wild eyes....the shaky hands...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:59 am
There is one girl who I work with (well, I don't work with her, but I see her around the building), who is so damn hot that I fantasize about her, in graphic detail, just about every day. I mean, there are actual story lines, plot twists, etc . . . but I've never said more than two words to her the whole time I've been here.

Is that bad?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:02 pm
kickycan wrote:
There is one girl who I work with (well, I don't work with her, but I see her around the building), who is so damn hot that I fantasize about her, in graphic detail, just about every day. I mean, there are actual story lines, plot twists, etc . . . but I've never said more than two words to her the whole time I've been here.

Is that bad?

The only thing bad about it is that you haven't talked to her yet. Come on man, don't be shy.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:03 pm
kickycan - unless you personality online is totally opp that of real life, i'm surprised you haven't.

why not?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:08 pm
Well, actually, I have tried to talk to her, but I seem to remember being completely ignored. So I figure she's a snob, or she just doesn't like me, and who needs that kind of attitude. So I just keep her in my fantasies, where she's always very nice, and very "giving".
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:13 pm
kickycan- Problem with the fantasies, is that often they do not match the reality. I think that you have a sense of this, in that you characterize her as a "snob". So, for you, continuing the fantasy may be much more rewarding than the objective truth!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:14 pm
Would a nice dinner and $200 help?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:16 pm
Phoenix, that's what I think too. It's better this way, for both of us. Laughing
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 01:04 pm
Way back in the day (and yes, Kicky, I'm older than dirt), I used to fantasize about a coworker. She, however, disliked me almost on sight. She thought I was something of a wiseass (imagine!).

In time she was overcome by my boyish good looks and urbane charm.

No sex at work, but the relationship became permanent and as of the 26th of this month we'll have been married 25 years.

Sometimes, fantasies do become reality!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:32 pm
Ah crap kickycan, now I look around and imagine that all these geeky guys are having sex with me right now. I'm gonna be sick. No wonder they always have those silly school boy grins.

I have never had sex at my workplace. Too paranoid I would get caught and fired. But I have had sex at some one else's work place. I bet my boyfriend could never concentrate in meetings in their conference room again. Of course I have fantasized about some one else. Especially that guy I could not say an intelligible word to.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:41 pm
Linkat, does not the bible say "the geeks shall inherit the earth?" Why put them down, I ask.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:48 pm
They may inherit the earth, but I don't know them to have sex with me. I prefer mimbos.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 03:02 pm
Mimbos eh...Hmm..I stoopid.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 03:06 pm
Well ... this is supposed to be for a fantasy. I don't care about intelligence in a fantasy, only a hot body.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 03:47 pm
Yes - to fantasies...

No to realising them.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 04:10 pm
Don't ask, don't tell.
0 Replies