The Vatican is SATANIC

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 26 Jun, 2014 10:01 am
Quote:
Smileyrius said: from what I have seen, you have yet to approve of any organised christian group and suggest that people go it alone.

Only if they WANT to go it alone..Wink
Anyway no true Christian is ever alone if they've got God and Jesus inside their head-
“Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them" (John 14:23)

If people want to join a church or cult it's none of my business, but they better make sure they're not going to be among a bunch of crackpots, there are a lot of them about-
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Provs 13:20)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Cor 15:33)
Quehoniaomath

Thu 26 Jun, 2014 10:11 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Anyway no true Christian is ever alone if they've got God and Jesus inside their head-

jesus inside their head? of how many pieces is this joker?!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 26 Jun, 2014 10:25 am
Quote:
Quehon said: jesus inside their head? of how many pieces is this joker?!

Would you rather have demons in your head?
They love to find empty heads to squat in..Wink
Jesus said-"When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.
Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there."- (Matt 12:43-45)

But they can't get in if God and Jesus are already in there like bouncers to tell them-
"ON YER BIKES!"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/bouncerzia34.png~original
Quehoniaomath

Thu 26 Jun, 2014 10:28 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Would you rather have demons in your head?

Strange reaction indeed! I never said this.
I asked out of how many pieces this joker called jesus exist if he can get in everyones head?!

It is all so illogical and flawed.
But well, it really seems you mean this all. very interesting to study.
0 Replies