How to Achieve World Peace

JTT

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:04 pm
@RexRed,
As you said, Rex, education is the key. Turning around the propaganda disguised as education that USians receive requires that the evil is kept front and center.

What solutions do you propose for such relentless evil? Remember, this isn't an aberration or a one time event. This is how the USA has acted since its inception. It's all there in the historical record.

See also,

http://original.antiwar.com/james-lucas/2010/03/05/americas-nation-destroying-mission-in-afghanistan/

And,

http://able2know.org/topic/247678-1
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:12 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
With great power come great responsibility. There is no excuse for the corruption of power.

I agree. The USA has never exercised its great power in a responsible fashion. It has always been to advance its position of wealth. This has been perpetrated against the poor and powerless, all in complete defiance of what the USA pretends to be.

That is what makes it so evil. The lies, the treachery, the delusion it has placed upon the people of the USA.
RexRed

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:27 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
With great power come great responsibility. There is no excuse for the corruption of power.

I agree. The USA has never exercised its great power in a responsible fashion. It has always been to advance its position of wealth. This has been perpetrated against the poor and powerless, all in complete defiance of what the USA pretends to be.

That is what makes it so evil. The lies, the treachery, the delusion it has placed upon the people of the USA.

As any other country would have done in the exact same position. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

It is the nature of capitalism all of Europe has capitalism and even "down under".

It seems disingenuous, rather that hating the "winner" (so to speak), why not scrutinize the system than enables such abuse?

Unregulated banking, capitalism and big money in politics. Most all other countries have this same underlying problem too including your own...
giujohn

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:34 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
The USA has never exercised its great power in a responsible fashion. It has always been to advance its position of wealth. This has been perpetrated against the poor and powerless, all in complete defiance of what the USA pretends to be.

Yes I agree. The sacrafice of all those American Boys during WII was for the sole purpose of the pursiut of wealth.

(Hey...I would pay like $1000 U.S. for one of those pills that you're on!)
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:36 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
It is the nature of capitalism all of Europe has capitalism and even "down under".
Capitalism is simply the laws of Nature in economics.
I 'm very proud to live in FREEDOM.

David
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:36 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
As any other country would have done in the exact same position. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

Not true, Rex. Those other countries went to war crimes trials. How many times, for the two centuries of war crimes and genocide, has that happened to any USA official?
JTT

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:40 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Yes I agree. The sacrafice of all those American Boys during WII was for the sole purpose of the pursiut of wealth.

The sacrifice (note spelling, John) was so the USA could consolidate the wealth of many European powers under USA control.

The USA has always used the poor, even within the USA, to advance its position.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:42 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:

Not true, Rex. Those other countries went to war crimes trials. How many times, for the two centuries of war crimes and genocide, has that happened to any USA official?

Once again, ANY country in power would have utilized this same double standard...

Just like the parent that says, "Don't do as I do, do as I say".. Is that right? In some cases it is...
JTT

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:48 pm
@RexRed,
We're not talking about any country. We're talking about the rule of law USA, the country that mouths platitudes about freedom, all men are created equal, free enterprise, ... .

The truth presents a radically different story and you seem pretty concerned about the truth getting fair play. That doesn't seem to square with the title of your thread.
RexRed

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 09:53 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

We're not talking about any country. We're talking about the rule of law USA, the country that mouths platitudes about freedom, all men are created equal, free enterprise, ... .

The truth presents a radically different story and you seem pretty concerned about the truth getting fair play. That doesn't seem to square with the title of your thread.

My point is, ANY country in today's rank would have done/do the same.

Isn't your country today also run by big money conservatives?

When your country gets its own political house in order then you can point fingers...

I see your point but considering capitalism is one big world party your point is hypocritical at best.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 10:06 pm
@RexRed,
There is no other country that has made such a pretense of being kind, noble, righteous, benevolent, ... and it has all been one sordid lie after another with the result that millions upon millions of innocents are dead, - well, y'all know the drill and yet, strangely, for such a kind, benevolent, warm loving people, the callous indifference is surprising to say the least.
RexRed

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 10:18 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

There is no other country that has made such a pretense of being kind, noble, righteous, benevolent, ... and it has all been one sordid lie after another with the result that millions upon millions of innocents are dead, - well, y'all know the drill and yet, strangely, for such a kind, benevolent, warm loving people, the callous indifference is surprising to say the least.

Why are you bringing this all up when we here in the U.S. finally have a middle class friendly democrat president who is for the most part against involving America in unnecessary wars?

Your insinuation appears to be no more than a puritanical witch hunt.

I agree on many fronts with you JTT but at the same time I don't get good vibes from you also...

Your approach seems wrong.
JTT

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 10:31 pm
@RexRed,
There's no valid reason to turn this on me. Obama continued the war crimes in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He uses drones that kill innocents. He has failed to hold the bush gang accountable for their crimes. In short, it is business as usual. USA business and that means people die, lives are destroyed the world over, peoples' wealth is stolen.

I have no part in any of this.
RexRed

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 12:14 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

There's no valid reason to turn this on me. Obama continued the war crimes in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He uses drones that kill innocents. He has failed to hold the bush gang accountable for their crimes. In short, it is business as usual. USA business and that means people die, lives are destroyed the world over, peoples' wealth is stolen.

I have no part in any of this.

You have a really warped sense of "innocents"...

I would suppose, to you, apparently that is anyone who hates the U.S.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 08:44 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
. You have a really warped sense of "innocents"...

Obama Drones On: The Slaughter of Pakistani Civilians

Kareem Khan is free. And you should care.

By William Boardman
Global Research, February 26, 2014
Reader Supported News
Region: Asia
Theme: Crimes against Humanity, Militarization and WMD

http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-drones-on-the-slaughter-of-pakistani-civilians/5371002

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 08:58 am
I don't buy it!
The West ain't going to waste expensive missiles knocking down somebody's house with a drone when it'd be far more useful targetting a terror training camp!
Anyway if a bunch of terrorists are having a barbeque in your back yard, of course your house is going to take damage when a drone wipes them out!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 09:00 am
@JTT,
I trust President Obama but I don't know if I trust you.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 09:03 am
@RexRed,
I described obama's crimes, his perfidy but you trust him, okay.

You don't have to trust me. This isn't about me. The historical record is clear.
RexRed

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 09:05 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I described obama's crimes, his perfidy but you trust him, okay.

You don't have to trust me. This isn't about me. The historical record is clear.

There are two sides to every story and you are not privy to our military's intelligence

I suppose Osama was your buddy too...
JTT

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 09:07 am
@RexRed,
You're getting goofy, Rex, like coldjoint.

Actually, OBL was the usa's friend, trained and funded by the CIA.
0 Replies