How to Achieve World Peace

RexRed

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 08:59 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

And he could have had flying monkeys shoot out of his ass, too.

We can't handle what is happening and you want to send troops to die over what may happen. And you won't go do your dirty work, you want guys like me it do it for you and mopes like you want the VA cut to shreds..

Saddam Hussein had had active nuclear and biological weapons programs for years. He had signed a treaty to allow the UN to verify that he had destroyed them, but after 12 years, still could not be persuaded to allow the inspectors free access to verify it. The UN had declared him in material breach of the treaty several times. He was known to be greedy and had already tried to conquer neighbors more than once. Believing that he might just have hidden the WMD programs rather than destroyed them was both plausible and believed by many world leaders including leaders of the Democratic party. This is hardly comparable to believing in flying monkeys.

You would say ANYTHING Brandon to perpetuate war... I hope to hell you are an active service member, that might seriously change your tune.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 09:58 pm

RexRed wrote:
Comment:
Abrahamic religions are no good...
What do u prefer? ?
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:14 pm
@Brandon9000,
You're a lying little putz, Brandon, when you rise from your normal state of putrifying excrement.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 11:49 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

RexRed wrote:
Comment:
What do u prefer? ?

SCIENCE
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 12:24 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

RexRed wrote:
Comment:
What do u prefer? ?

SCIENCE
When u wrote "Abrahamic religions"
it sounded like u wanted some OTHER religions, in addition to science.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 12:36 pm

Simple.

Have the USA act as something other that the number one, by a country mile, terrorist group on the planet.

Have the USA act according to the propaganda instead of diametrically opposed to it.

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 12:56 pm
If a country doesn't want to be hit, they shouldn't give people cause to hit it.
For example muslims hate the West because we're in their countries, so the sooner American/British/Western troops are brought home from the mideast the better..Smile

Koran 17.33- "Do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly"
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 01:00 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
That's right, Romeo. All those folks around the world that the USA has been brutalizing for the last 100 years or so have had enough.

They are all just non western versions of the American Audie Murphy.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 04:13 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

Simple.

Have the USA act as something other that the number one, by a country mile, terrorist group on the planet.

Have the USA act according to the propaganda instead of diametrically opposed to it.

You started this out by saying "simple".
I can only surmise that you meant your ability to write comnprehensivley was that of the simple-mined...as this would be the only explantion for such jibberish. Next time please supply a primer
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 04:20 pm
@giujohn,
You don't do irony, facetious or understatement, do you, John?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 04:31 pm
In a TV interview a couple of years ago, the dialogue went something like this-

MUSLIM EXTREMIST- "Our fight is against the evil, corrupt American and Western Governments who have invaded our lands"
INTERVIEWER- "But suicide bombings in the West kill and injure innocent Western civilians"
MUSLIM- "They voted the evil corrupt governments into power, so they must share the consequences"

Hmm...he's got a point..
0 Replies

Nark Mobble

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 04:35 pm
@JTT,
He only does "spin on his thumb".
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 05:26 pm
@JTT,
Now how would I know you were trying for ironic when your post was completely unintelligible? Do you expect clairvoyance?
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 05:29 pm
@giujohn,
Please point out what you found unintelligible, John. Perhaps you don't possess the required background to have made it understandable to you. Now remember, I said "perhaps".
giujohn

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 05:39 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

Is english your first language?
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 05:44 pm
@giujohn,
Yes, John. I have been studying English and teaching ESL/EFL for a quarter century. Would you like to tell me what you think is wrong with the portion you quoted?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 06:01 pm
@giujohn,
Is my sentence any different, John, than say,

Have John come and see me.

Have the boys mow the lawn and rake the leaves.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 08:57 pm
@RexRed,
Sorry but there will never be world peace unless all humans cease to exist. I think good acts merely mitigate harm, unfortunately humanity is yet to be at a point where human life is considered to be the zenith of our ideals.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 09:36 pm
Obama (USA) and Blair/Cameron (GB) have been invading mideast countries for years, so all you who voted for them must share the blame..Smile
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 09:53 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

I think education is the key.

Education needs a balance between religion and science. One part religion and ninety-nine parts science,

Parents, not clergy should be responsible for the religious part of those they are caring for. Schools should test for radicalization of children by parents.

Etc
Etc
Etc
Etc

Religion is the root of all war...

Assuming you could ever impose these rules on all of the peoples of the world (which of course you never could), you would immediately have a war on your hands.