Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 05:45 pm
A year ago I found out that my husband was cheating on me. We went back and forth about it and ultimately he chose her. A few months later they fell apart and I asked him to come back home. That lasted about a month before he started talking and seeing her again. I asked him to leave and decided to move on with my life. Now to my current situation. About a month or so after I asked my husband to move out I started seeing someone. He had issues of his own. Been divorced for 2 years but was still living with the ex-wife and their 4 kids. We've know each other for some time so I knew all about his situation as I also know his ex-wife. We have been seeing each other since last August. Is it love? I'm not sure. I do love him and he says he loves me. He moved out at the end of March… I really don't know what i'm trying to say. I have so many things going on in my mind and in my heart right now. I feel like we had a much more loving relationship before anybody knew about it and before he moved out….
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 856 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 05:57 pm
@marie1031,
I think you rebounded into a new relationship waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast to have much perspective.

It is all right to be alone for a while.

I think you might want to try that, and set aside ideas of love for the time being. Maybe spend some time loving yourself as a person first, eh?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 07:43 pm
@marie1031,
marie1031 wrote:

I really don't know what i'm trying to say.

That makes 2 of us.
0 Replies