Does ESP exist?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:25 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
That shouldnt stop you from citing the story...I think you're pulling this stuff outta yore ass Q!

Nope, it really is true,. But before throwing pearls for the swines, how can you be so sure I am 'pulling this' , How do you know? Why do you think that?
I am just curious that you seem to know so much about soemthing you know nothing about.
Please enligthen me.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 08:39 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Really.
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 08:43 am
@Quehoniaomath,
allow me Finn.

Quote:
how can you be so sure I am 'pulling this' , How do you know? Why do you think that?
Id say that because Quahog suffers from an Acute Anal Cranial Inversion Syndrome.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:31 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Really.

Really what?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:51 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Really what what?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 11:40 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Really what what?

O gee, nevermind
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 05:35 pm
@farmerman,
Cranialrectimitus??? I'm begining to see that,yes
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:02 am
@giujohn,
LOL and you really belief there is no ESP?

strange
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 04:35 am
A lot of people are scaredy-cats and terrified to admit that the supernatural exists, just like cavemen hiding in their caves..Smile
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:38 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
A lot of people are scaredy-cats and terrified to admit that the supernatural exists, just like cavemen hiding in their caves.

With this I agree
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 10:03 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

A lot of people are scaredy-cats and terrified to admit that the supernatural exists, just like cavemen hiding in their caves..Smile

A lot of people are irrational and too quick to believe the supernatural exists when there isn't a single shred of evidence for it, just like dimwits desperately trying to justify their personal grab bag of idiotic beliefs.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 10:40 am
@rosborne979,
Quote:
A lot of people are irrational and too quick to believe the supernatural exists when there isn't a single shred of evidence for it, just like dimwits desperately trying to justify their personal grab bag of idiotic beliefs.

You mean you don't know what you are talking about!
No 'single shred of evidence' How on earth do you know????
Have you researchd everything there is to know? are you God?
Get real mate!
Looks a bit biased by me.
Furthermore you are extremely vague:
" personal grab bag of idiotic beliefs." What on earth do you mean with that??
what beliefs exactly? And why are those beliefs 'idiotic'?
Really man. try to be a lot more logical and rational next time!
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 10:48 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Yes, I "really belief" as well as believe too!
And whats strange is your syntax.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:22 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Yes, I "really belief" as well as believe too!
And whats strange is your syntax.

So, you agree it is a BELIEF of you?
giujohn

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:31 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
What I agree to is, unless you are cutting and pasting, you are completely unintelligible.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:51 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
What I agree to is, unless you are cutting and pasting, you are completely unintelligible.

You can think whatever you want, even if it is not based on anything.
No problemo
Now, WHY do you think there is no esp?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 07:46 am
But lets check this. are there really people who think there is NO ESP (also called PSI) ) , depite the overwhelming evidence??
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 08:22 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I'm one and I still haven't seen anything that can even remotely be considered overwhelming evidence, let alone any evidence.
mark noble

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 08:24 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Under laboratory conditions - Each of the above-mentioned parlour tricks have been debunked.
Take a peek at James Randi on youtube and you'll see every single charlatan for exactly that.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 08:48 am
Even hardcore atheist Edgar Blythe has admitted in A2K that he's had supernatural experiences..Smile
He wrote-

"Just as I felt the emotional tug, when certain people died, even though I was not in the same city, in any of the cases, or a dog will sometimes howl when their absent owner dies, there is a connection between people, including some animals, that is in mundane circumstances undetectable" (Edgar Blythe Thu 6 Mar 2014 in the 'I Think' thread)

"When brother Sam died in Dallas, I was working in Tomball. I felt a sudden urge to go in the office and sit down. "Why?" the manager asked. "I don't know. I just do." At that moment, my phone rang. It was his wife to tell me he was gone. This would mean nothing to many people, and that's fine. I just see enough to believe in connectivity between living creatures." (Edgar Blythe Fri 7 Mar 2014 in the 'I Think' thread)