Does ESP exist?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 11:18 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
For Qs edification (and others who believe in this ESP nonsense) The Amazing Randi's $1,000,000 challenge is still in affect...so far no one has claimed the money.

Yawwwwn
Always this one comeas up!
have you looked into this price? How it is be done?
The way it is structured NO ONE can win!
Ever!

PLease look into this before you use this idiotic argument again!

The whole thing is sham all by itself.

use better arguments please.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 11:19 pm
@giujohn,
waiting for what?
giujohn

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 11:26 am
@Quehoniaomath,
For you to reference the story about the person who has constantly won the lotto you told us about.
And of course no one can win Randi's offer...because THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE PARANORMAL!!!!!
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 12:30 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Yawwwwn

You seem tired all the time.

You probably should stop trying for soul travel by using the ECK trick of falling asleep at the precise moment you count down from 10 and reach zero. That must be keeping you up all night.

Lack of sleep is not good for your Qi.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 12:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I know I know

Wink
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 12:32 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
For you to reference the story about the person who has constantly won the lotto you told us about.
And of course no one can win Randi's offer...because THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE PARANORMAL!!!!!

Really? Tell me how do you know?
There are hundreds, if not more, experiments that validate ESP on so many levels.
btw I didn't wrote she won the Lotto all the time. read again please!
giujohn

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 12:36 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Still waiting for the reference!!!!!!!!!!!
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 12:46 pm
@giujohn,
you don't have to shout. And why should I btw? It seems that already, in an extremely illogical and a-rational way you have made up your mind,

so, why bother. I am not here trying to convince you.
And have read my message better now, with regars to the lotto?

btw what is your age?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:09 pm
But still, the lady with her fantastic abilities stil have won every contest!

Beautifull!
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:31 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
My age? (you're not coming on to me are you?) Check my profile.
Well Q...you offer an example of a rare phenomona to support your argument but do not reference it. How can I trust anything else you say?
Besides...Imay want to ask this lady out!
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 12:14 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
My age? (you're not coming on to me are you?) Check my profile.
Well Q...you offer an example of a rare phenomona to support your argument but do not reference it. How can I trust anything else you say?
Besides...Imay want to ask this lady out!

No, you don't have to trust me blindly.

Btw the lady in question is dead!

Btw seen your profile and ahh college educated...ah well ok...... Sad
You won't understand a lot, first you have to unlearn all the rubbish they programmed you with.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:56 am
If anybody really does have ESP why haven't they won Randi's million-dollar prize yet?

“At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event”
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:59 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
If anybody really does have ESP why haven't they won Randi's million-dollar prize yet?

“At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event”
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

I explained that before.
Look very close into that challenge and it is made in such a way that NOBODY can win.
Don't take the price on face value!
If your integere and fair it is VERY clear that there is enormous evidence for
ESPand for 'life after death"

It really is impossible to deny if you look at all the evidence.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:03 am
Quote:
The Relentless Hypocrisy Of James Randi

We can argue over the competency and/or impartiality of the JREF organization, but the issue of the Challenge's credibility is affected far more by the words and behavior of Randi himself. Repeatedly, Randi has shown himself to be not only contradictory and hypocritical but eminently illogical in his defense of the Challenge's application process. Bear in mind that Randi asserts there is no valid evidence to support any paranormal, supernatural, or occult phenomena

http://www.rense.com/general50/james.htm

and there is SO much more on his prize, google is your friend (well, it really is not, but..)
farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:07 am
@Quehoniaomath,
we all know about the anti semitic racist douche bag that is Jeff Rense.

Id be sure to listen to anything he has to say. You betcha
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:09 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
we all know about the anti semitic racist douche bag that is Jeff Rense.

Id be sure to listen to anything he has to say. You betcha

Oh my god here he comes again with his Ad Hominems!!!!

But it doesn't matter here are lot of other people stating the same

There are TONS of evidence for ESP,
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:11 am
Quote:
The Myth of the Million Dollar Challenge

For ten years, the modern skeptical movement has wielded a cudgel against claims of the paranormal: the James Randi Million Dollar Challenge. In many debates over the possibility of psi abilities, the Challenge provides a final word for one side..."has so-and-so applied for the Challenge?" The financial reward offered by the James Randi Educational Foundation is seen by many skeptics as providing an irresistible motivation for anybody with paranormal ability - after all, if someone could genuinely exhibit such powers, surely they would step forward to take the million?

http://www.dailygrail.com/features/the-myth-of-james-randis-million-dollar-challenge
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:13 am
Quote:
Quehon said about the million dollar competition: Look very close into that challenge and it is made in such a way that NOBODY can win.

I suppose it depends on what type of paranormal phenomena they're testing.
For example bad negative vibes can scupper some tests, that's why Jesus had to sling the scoffers out of the room before he could bring a little girl back to life, and just let her parents and some of his disciples stay.
Goldsmith's college wanted to test me for ESP a few years ago in connection with my UFO close encounter but I refused because their paranormal dept is run by a well-known atheist skeptic and his bad vibes would have wrecked the test, and they'd have then gone around saying "See, there's no such thing as ESP!"

PS- I told him to send me a test through the post instead where I could do it in the good vibes of my own home, but I never heard from him again, huh!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:16 am
@Quehoniaomath,
cant prove it so try to denounce it. ill bet you tried earning the prize . I don't think the rules are anything unrealistic in what they want. After all, for a million bucks, the onus is upon you, not Randi. Hes parting with a million bucks, all you have to do is provide some evidence. Now stop trying to discredit the rules just cause you cant meet them,(schmuck)
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:26 am
My street in Plymouth (New St below) is supposed to be one of England's most haunted streets with at least 6 ghosts in residence in various houses, but i've never seen or heard anything conclusive in the 10 years I've lived here even though my place is built on the site of an ancient sailor's tavern..
The street is at least 600 years old and yank tourists love it.
"Gee" they ask,"does this street pre-date the English Civil War?"
"Yes mate" I reply, "in fact it pre-dates America"..Wink

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Competitons/NewStPlymC.gif

It's very spooky when sea fog rolls in from the waterfront 50 yards away.
There are guided "Ghost Walks" up and down the street. Here's a group looking at the Elizabethan House across the road, there's supposed to be an old baby cradle in it that rocks on its own when nobody's touching it.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/ghostnewst.jpg