Does ESP exist?

giujohn

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:35 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Btw the lady in question is dead!

That shouldnt stop you from citing the story...I think you're pulling this stuff outta yore ass Q!
farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:36 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
I suppose the photoshop is to enhance the suprnatural elements.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 12:00 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
"Gee" they ask,"does this street pre-date the English Civil War?"

Gosh, I can see why you are compelled to answer with a smart-ass crack. How stupid of them!

I would think though that you might give the dumb yank tourists (who I'm sure pester you and your neighbors with this idiotic question on a daily basis) some credit for knowing that the Roundheads and Cavaliers fought it out over 450 years ago)
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 02:15 pm
Quote:
Farmerman said: I suppose the photoshop is to enhance the suprnatural elements.

What photoshop? I never touched the pictures!
If you've spotted a ghost or something in the pics let us know..Smile
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 02:20 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
That shouldnt stop you from citing the story...I think you're pulling this stuff outta yore ass Q!

You are sure about that??
giujohn

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 02:26 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Well if you cant ref. the story,yeah, pretty sure.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:54 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Well if you cant ref. the story,yeah, pretty sure.

It always boggles my mind to see how people can be pretty sure about something they really don't nothing about!

Just funny to see.

She is/was for real.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 08:00 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
I am invoking the Photoshop element or else you've got your colour balance all fucked up. Cheap camera or a cell phone?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 08:23 am
@farmerman,
You can invoke whatever you like mate, fact is i pulled the pic off the net so it ain't mine anyway..Smile
farmerman

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 08:34 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
so you don't know whether or not Photoshop was used.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 08:47 am
@farmerman,
You got it mate, Internet-Land is like Strawberry Fields where nothing is necessarily real, so we'd be mugs to take everything at face value..Smile
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 09:26 am
Incidentally I tried this ESP test on the net a few years ago under my other name 'Waymarker' and scored just over average at 60% which is not bad but nothing to write home about.
I had to keep guessing about a hundred times which card would come up next, it went on an on for about 20 minutes.
(But of course I don't know if we can trust internet tests one way or the other)-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/cardtest.jpg~original

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/cardB.jpg~original
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 01:29 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Well, there is so much ESP information AND scientific evidence, it blows your mind!

E.g. people are capable of changing the weather, collectively!

and so much more. For telepathy research the Aboriginals, telepathy is their main way of communicating. clairvoyant medical diagnostics, piece of cake , really! and the list goes on and on and on.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 02:07 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Yes, i always chuckle when scientists say it's impossible for aliens to visit earth due to the speed of light barrier.
It just shows how scientists can't think outside the box and realise that aliens might be trying to contact us TELEPATHICALLY..Smile
Maybe thought travels without any delay at all.
It could partly explain the UFO abduction phenomenon where a person imagines he's been abducted.
For example, suppose aliens beam a telepathic message towards earth saying "Hello, we're aliens", the problem is that the brain of the human who receives it can't unscramble it, and the message triggers hallucinations in which he imagines an abduction experience.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 02:11 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
the abductions are done by mind control and using tesla-coils. They create a
masking memory of abduction.. In reality, completely different things are going on.
I agree with you completely about scientist not being able to think out of the box.
Their mind is really, and by design and on purpose, imprisoned (by their religion!) oh and btw their creativity is broken. Also on purpose.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 02:58 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:

Well, there is so much ESP information AND scientific evidence, it blows your mind!

Bozo is claiming that science if a "religion" but he wants to claim that "Science" validates his belief in ESP.

Quahog is barking again.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 03:46 pm
I contacted the aliens telepathically, and thy told me Quahog is full of poop.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 04:41 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

It's clearly had that effect on you.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 04:45 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Your exchange with Quehoniaomath is reminiscent of the conversation between the Mad Hatter and the March Hare over tea.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:22 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
It's clearly had that effect on you.

Really? or do you know what you are talking about?