Our Greatest Enemy?

revel

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 08:54 am
Just wondering if anyone is listening to the pep rally by rumsfield and meyers?
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 11:03 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Through purposeful ignorance, apathy, laziness, greed and arrogance we have empowered the leaders who have led us to this sad state we currently find ourselves in, and we leave it to the very people we put into these positions of power to investigate and police themselves.

I agree. The biggest problem we have is our attitude that we can do whatever we want and nobody can stop us. Why do you think we're a target for terrorism? Because we keep sticking our nose into matters that don't concern us. That's certainly not only a problem with the current administration, we've been doing this to some degree since WWII, but this administration has been the most brazen about it.

That's why 9/11 happened. If we want to look for someone to blame, we have to look in the mirror.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 12:43 pm
Re: Our Greatest Enemy?
John Webb wrote:
Who has been responsible for the greatest number of American casualties in recent years Question

1. American deaths on 9/11 - Osama
2. American deaths in Operation Iraqi Freedom - Saddam
3. American deaths in Iraq since the end of "major combat operations" - probably Osama again

George Bush doesn't even belong on the list.
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 12:58 pm
Tarantulas said "George Bush doesn't even belong on the list."

Probably true. He always denies responsibility for everything. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:44 pm
Tarantulas wrote:

3. American deaths in Iraq since the end of "major combat operations" - probably Osama again

1. German deaths around Stalingrad - Russians
2. German deaths in Dresden - Britain
3. German deaths in France - USA

Adolf Hitler doesn't even belong on the list
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 06:01 pm
MyOwnUsername wrote:
Tarantulas wrote:

1. German deaths around Stalingrad - Russians
2. German deaths in Dresden - Britain
3. German deaths in France - USA

Adolf Hitler doesn't even belong on the list

On this short list, you are correct...

French deaths in France - Hitler
Polish deaths in Poland - Hitler
Belgian deaths in Belgium - Hitler
English deaths in England - Hitler
Romanian deaths in Romania - Hitler
This list goes on and on and on...

Oh yeah... Jewish deaths in Germany - Hitler again.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 06:16 pm
Exactly. It's cause and effect. Here are some more:

Iraqi Army deaths in Iraq - George Bush
Uday and Qusay - George Bush
Fedayeen Saddam - George Bush
Terrorist nationals in Iraq - George Bush
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 06:35 pm
!
Osama bin Laden is not an important priority. Even, DimSon said this. If Osama were to be captured of assinated or died of his kidney disease, he is no longer relavent because al Q. has expanded into indy cells.

GW Bush is merely a puppet of the NeoFascists, the MIC and Multi-Corps. If he were to die today his passing would not halt the destruction of Amerika.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 10:37 pm
Cephus wrote:
That's why 9/11 happened. If we want to look for someone to blame, we have to look in the mirror.

It's a real shame that some Americans have so much self-hatred that they would accuse their own country of causing 9/11. 9/11 happened because of the terrorists, not because of the US. Does Spain have to look into the mirror to see the person responsible for their 3/11?
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:38 am
Actually, it does (Spain). But I am not sharing this opinion. USA is not responsible for 9/11 in any way.
USA is responsible for death of its soldiers in Iraq however, because they have no business being there.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:43 am
and I completely disagree with you two. You are right in one thing - Hitler is not responsible for Dresden just as USA is not responsible for 9/11.
But Hitler is completely responsible for German deaths across Europe. He send them where they shouldn't be - you can't blaim others for defending their country.
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 01:15 am
Pistoff said "GW Bush is merely a puppet of the NeoFascists, the MIC and Multi-Corps. If he were to die today his passing would not halt the destruction of Amerika."

It might help delay the process if Rumsfeld and Chaney died of consequent grief and joined him. Cool
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 09:34 am
MyOwnUsername wrote:
and I completely disagree with you two. You are right in one thing - Hitler is not responsible for Dresden just as USA is not responsible for 9/11.
But Hitler is completely responsible for German deaths across Europe. He send them where they shouldn't be - you can't blaim others for defending their country.

Of course Hitler was responsible for Dresden. If he had behaved himself, Dresden would never have happened, just if the US had behaved itself, 9/11 would never have happened.

These things don't just happen in a vaccuum, it's all cause and effect. We pissed off a lot of people by thinking we could tell the world what to do and we got a bloody nose because of it.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 09:43 am
All based on lies............................ Imperalist actions are evil and crimes against humanity!
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 03:15 pm
Cephus, I agree with you in many things, however I don't think anything can aprrove 9/11. USA (in official matter, not in matter of every single inhabitant) is really terrible in my opinion and fact is that all world feels some animosity towards it, and it's also real hate in some parts. But nothing can approve 9/11 - I am not saying that you are approving it of course! Just that I think behaviour of USA may be one of causes for 9/11 (actually, not that it may be but it is) but I still believe that full responsibility for that terrorist attack lies on those that planned it and did it.

Dresden is slightly different, but only slightly. Dresden was war crime and if Hitler killed billion people it would still be crime. As well as Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 09:15 pm
MyOwnUsername wrote:
Cephus, I agree with you in many things, however I don't think anything can aprrove 9/11. USA (in official matter, not in matter of every single inhabitant) is really terrible in my opinion and fact is that all world feels some animosity towards it, and it's also real hate in some parts. But nothing can approve 9/11 - I am not saying that you are approving it of course! Just that I think behaviour of USA may be one of causes for 9/11 (actually, not that it may be but it is) but I still believe that full responsibility for that terrorist attack lies on those that planned it and did it.

I'm not saying that it's possible to defend 9/11, but had we stopped being the world's biggest bully, I doubt it would have ever happened. The whole reason the Muslim world hates us is because we won't leave them alone! We figure we can walk into any country we please and tell them what to do, destabilize their governments, impose our will and they'd better listen because we've got a big stick.

Unfortunately, terrorism is the last act of the desperate and why do you think they're desperate? Because we've taken away all their other options for expression! They have no financial power and the second they say anything against us, we freeze their assets. They have no military power and we make damn sure it stays that way. They have no legal power because we ignore any claims they make. They can't go to the UN and complain because we've proven we'll just ignore the UN if it inconveniences us. So what do they do? The only thing they have left!
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 12:50 am
well I mostly agree - I just think that 9/11 is too much, because it happened far far from any war area. I mean, I am against any terrorism but for any terroristic act in Iraq huge responsibility is on USA as well, as well as Israel has large responsibility for every single palestinian terrorist act, no matter how terrible and bloody those acts sometimes are, and no matter that huge responsibility at same time is on actual terrorists.

As for the USA behaviour you are completely right, but here I also blame a lot on UN and Europe. USA is strong, USA is strongest nation on planet, but USA is not as near that strong as UN and Europe allowed it to be. Without direct help from some EU members and especially with strongly opposed Europe, USA would not be able to do just about everything.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 12:53 am
I wonder if right supporters checked results? Osama leads, and I think it's fair (with addition that USA created Osama - not with its behaviour, but before, for its interests).

But there is not a SINGLE vote for Saddam.
So much about Iraq as threat for USA.
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 02:29 am
MyOwnUsername wrote:
well I mostly agree - I just think that 9/11 is too much, because it happened far far from any war area. I mean, I am against any terrorism but for any terroristic act in Iraq huge responsibility is on USA as well, as well as Israel has large responsibility for every single palestinian terrorist act, no matter how terrible and bloody those acts sometimes are, and no matter that huge responsibility at same time is on actual terrorists.

It doesn't matter, it's a small world and had Osama hit us in Libya or Germany, we'd have hardly noticed. The fact is, he has hit us before and it's been no big deal to the US because the continental United States has been "safe".

We know we're not "safe" anymore. Terrorists can strike any time and any place.

Of course, we didn't learn the proper lesson from 9/11, we're off pissing off the Muslims even more now. I don't expect it will be long before we're kicked in the shin again and we'll deserve it again.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 05:03 am
in that part we completely agree - USA acts like there is competition "Who will piss off Muslims more" - I doubt that anyone in history tried to make its interests in such incompetent and almost retarded way.
Bremer's quote that USA will leave Iraq immidiately on June 30th if new iraqi government requests it is first normal sentence anyone from US govt. said. We'll see can we rely on that of course.
And, for sure, there is decent possibility that he already knows that such request will not be granted - after all USA will install this government.
0 Replies