Myth of man-made global warming

Baldimo

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Yet the amount of scientists who agree on CC/GW is always used to show a consensus.
MontereyJack

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:01 pm
  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Climate_science_opinion2.png/800px-Climate_science_opinion2.png
Quehoniaomath

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:08 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Yet the amount of scientists who agree on CC/GW is always used to show a consensus.

I know that of course.But the logic is flawed.
Lot of people don't 'get that" anymore. It is a sad state of affairs!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
It is NOT logical, hence not important!
MontereyJack

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:10 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
You are NEVER logical, hence not important.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You are NEVER logical, hence not important.

Sure, BUT you can't even show me where I am illogical!

It seems you have a lot of trouble with being logical, mate!
MontereyJack

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:18 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:

Sure, BUT you can't even show me where I am illogical!

On the contrary, I have done so repeatedly. Most notably on the evolution threads, where you are notably ooftrack on transitional fossils and statistics. Here, in your cite from the guy who founded the Weatyher Channel.

Thought you were putting me on Ignore. thought better of it, eh?, because you noticed the sudden lack of rationality left when my posts were gone and yours were left?
Quehoniaomath

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
On the contrary, I have done so repeatedly. Most notably on the evolution threads, where you are notably ooftrack on transitional fossils and statistics. Here, in your cite from the guy who founded the Weatyher Channel.

Thought you were putting me on Ignore. thought better of it, eh?, because you noticed the sudden lack of rationality left when my posts were gone and yours were left?

lol, you ONLY convinced yourself, but in the reality you didn't.

btw you are back on ignore now again, you don't know logic, reason and or common sense. Hence, also no counter arguments.
It is rather tiring to read,mate!
0 Replies

parados

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:26 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
It's quite funny when you start to research who is actually on that list.

MDs and dentists may have a higher degree but they aren't exactly "scientists" let alone versed in climatology.

Not only that, but some have said they never signed that petition.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kevin-grandia/the-30000-global-warming_b_243092.html

But the funniest part is you have given up on your "you're on ignore" claim yet again just as I predicted.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:28 pm
@Baldimo,
Why should I bother to answer your idiotic question? The answers are out there for anyone to find.

http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/2/024024/article
parados

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
I guess Q has you on ignore like he has me on ignore.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:36 pm
@parados,
I didn't ask a question, I made a statement. I stand by that statement that you guys don't answer questions, you only propose more questions to keep from answering the original question.

That my friend is a statement, not a question. Good day!
parados

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:40 pm
@Baldimo,
Do you always use questions marks when you make a statement?

Baldimo wrote:

How many of the worlds total scientists agree on, what ever you want to call it now, global warming or climate change?

It's clear you asked a question that was easily answered by doing the smallest amount of research. Even some of those scientists that denied the warming back in the late 90's have now admitted that it is occurring.
Baldimo

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 03:56 pm
@parados,
Maybe you should make sure to click the correct post. The post you referenced, didn't have a question in it. It had a statement.

You can do better than that can't you?
parados

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 04:01 pm
@Baldimo,
The post I responded to was this:
Baldimo wrote:

More lefty double speak. You guys are bad about this, ask a question and they throw a question right back at ya without even trying to answer the question you asked. Bad form Parados.

You will notice you used the word "question" 3 times in your post. What question were you referring to if my post doesn't refer to a question by you?

Now, let's look at my response to the above post by you.
parados wrote:

Why should I bother to answer your idiotic question? The answers are out there for anyone to find.

http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/2/024024/article

I was referring to the question you were clearly talking about.

Let's look at your response to me.
Baldimo wrote:

I didn't ask a question, I made a statement. I stand by that statement that you guys don't answer questions, you only propose more questions to keep from answering the original question.

That my friend is a statement, not a question. Good day!

It seems you don't remember your own comments.
Baldimo

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 04:09 pm
@parados,
More lefty double speak. My statement was an over all indictment for the lack of answering questions.

Quote:
More lefty double speak. You guys are bad about this, ask a question and they throw a question right back at ya without even trying to answer the question you asked. Bad form Parados.

A question usually has a question mark at the end of the question. Where did I ask a question in the above quote? I'll answer it for you, I didn't ask a question, I was making a statement.

parados

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 04:15 pm
@Baldimo,
You were making a statement about the question you had asked. I responded about your statement about the question by referring to the question.
Baldimo

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 04:45 pm
@parados,
That's just it Parados, I wasn't asking a question. No matter how to try to spin it, I wasn't asking a question and I hadn't asked a question. Someone else asked the question, and like usual, which was my original point, you answered with a question, you dodged and evaded.

Now you are trying to corner me on something that I didn't say. This is the desperation of the left. Keep twisting until no one knows what was originally being said. Typical.
parados

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 05:12 pm
@Baldimo,
If you didn't ask a question then your statement about me dodging the question by asking a question makes no sense at all.

Here's a link to the question you now claim you never asked.
http://able2know.org/topic/245759-8#post-5868564
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 20 Jan, 2015 12:44 am
@Baldimo,
Parados is a bit of coward. She asked for scientists against global warming and I delivered. Never heard anything from parados about this! . Her silence is proof we are right!

There , very simply, is NO , human caused, global warming.

It is all a hoax and a tool to give up your freedoms! (You haven't have much left!!). It is ONLY for POLITICAL MANIPULATION.