Good Sites I Can "Advertise" My Gay Marriage Designs?

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 02:19 am
Hello!

Hopefully you guys answer these kinds of questions, if not I apologize in advance! I've searched all over for a forum or site on which I can advertise my gay rights designs that I sell through Cafepress, and I don't really see any good places to do so, plus I know that many forums have rules against doing so. Do you know of any sites where I can spread the word about my designs? I believe that they fill a nice little niche, would help to get the word out that Christians don't all hate homosexuals, and should be seen by many more people. Thank you!

-John
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,016 • Replies: 9

davidmartin123

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 02:52 am
@johnny7s,
having gone through your distinct question, I've concluded that you must Google it.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 07:19 am
OK - I'll ask: what is a "gay rights design"?
jespah

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 08:15 am
@johnny7s,
Use Pinterest or eBay.
johnny7s

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 02:11 pm
@jespah,
Sorry, guys, I didn't get email notifications that anyone relied replied (my fault I'm sure!)

Thank you, jespah, Ill look into pinterest, I hadn't heard of it.
johnny7s

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 02:17 pm
@PUNKEY,
In this case, PUNKEY, they are Christian pro gay marriage shirts, signs, etc. that say things like "God Loves Everyone." Stuff like that.

Oh, and sorry to you as well for not making sure I was notified people responded.
0 Replies

johnny7s

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 02:23 pm
@davidmartin123,
Heya, David! I tried googling it and found that it gave me a ton of random gay rights stuff, mostly forums I'd probably get kicked out of for peddling merch to begin with. I thought maybe someone else had already done my work for me. Smile
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 03:04 pm
@johnny7s,
Pinterest is HUGE for wedding stuff. The site is overwhelmingly female in audience but it is definitely a destination for people of either gender (and any preference) who are planning weddings.
johnny7s

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 02:34 pm
@jespah,
That's cool! My stuff is more like t shirts, mugs, etc. I don't know if they would fit in at a wedding, except just to celebrate the victory. Though I wonder if Cafepress would put my stuff on wine and "fancier" water glasses. I never thought of that.

Thanks again!
jespah

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2014 06:01 pm
@johnny7s,
Well, there's a ton of party-planning stuff on Pinterest, too. I'd also suggest etsy if you have anything that's more like handcrafted work. Cafepress is certainly an option.
0 Replies