Reparations To American Blacks... Yes/No?

Lash

Reply Tue 27 May, 2014 09:04 pm
@Buttermilk,
Idiot. They have nothing on us means we were equally as savage.
Buttermilk

Reply Tue 27 May, 2014 11:59 pm
@Lash,
Who is we? When did the teacher who apparently is trying to mend the inner city problems resort to calling people names? Oh how one exposes themselves.
Buttermilk

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 12:05 am
@BillRM,
I didn't attack the Roman Empire. I merely stated the following: "don't let me get started on the Roman Empire." That wasn't an attack, that was a statement, you failed to know the difference Mr. Engineer. Besides there is debate on whether the ideas of the Greeks/Romans were truly there's or the Africans:

"Where did this meteoric rise to prominence come from? Scholars attribute much of Greece's development to its internalization. For 500 years it was peacefully allowed to redevelop itself, astoundingly without any outside threats. But the loftiest of the pursuits of the Greeks would not have been possible were it not for another nearby civilization, one that was established millennia before even Mycenae was founded. The culture was called Kemet. You know it as Egypt.

The civilization that built the Sphinx, raised the pyramids and built the world's first library also produced the world's first physician, created geometry and astronomy and were among the first to explore the nature of our existence. And they passed their knowledge along to the Greeks. Modern people, in turn, have benefited greatly from this early education.

It's well-documented that classical Greek thinkers traveled to what we now call Egypt to expand their knowledge. When the Greek scholars Thales, Hippocrates, Pythagoras, Socrates, Plato and others traveled to Kemet, they studied at the temple-universities Waset and Ipet Isut. Here, the Greeks were inducted into a wide curriculum that encompassed both the esoteric as well as the practical.

See:http://history.howstuffworks.com/history-vs-myth/greek-philosophers-african-tribes1.htm

So while we attribute Greco-Roman thought as the focal point to which all scientific knowledge and thought stem from, it was the Africans who set the stage for them to do so.
BillRM

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 12:48 am
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
"Where did this meteoric rise to prominence come from? Scholars attribute much of Greece's development to its internalization. For 500 years it was peacefully allowed to redevelop itself, astoundingly without any outside threats. But the loftiest of the pursuits of the Greeks would not have been possible were it not for another nearby civilization, one that was established millennia before even Mycenae was founded. The culture was called Kemet. You know it as Egypt.

The civilization that built the Sphinx, raised the pyramids and built the world's first library also produced the world's first physician, created geometry and astronomy and were among the first to explore the nature of our existence. And they passed their knowledge along to the Greeks. Modern people, in turn, have benefited greatly from this early education.

What comic books are you getting your history out of?

Never mind I found your comic book see below.

Quote:

http://www.euvolution.com/euvolution/legacy.html

(George G.M. James's revisionist book about Greek and African history)

Brief Summary: James's 1954 book 'Stolen Legacy' is a deliberate perversion of history to support the false claim that black Egyptians were the true originators of Greek philosophy. James's unsupported theories have been taken as fact by many people unfamiliar with Greek history.

Mary Lefkowitz
Society, March-April 1994 v31 n3 p27(7)

Since its publication in 1954, Stolen Legacy by George G. M. James has been a bestseller among people of African descent in this country. James was an Afro-American teacher of Greek, whose other writings deal explicitly with racial issues. Stolen Legacy also deals with the status of black people, but in ancient rather than in modem times. The message of the book is as sensational as it is revolutionary: "The Greeks were not the authors of Greek philosophy, but the black people of North Africa, the Egyptians." This novel thesis explains "the erroneous world opinion that the African continent has made no contribution to civilization, and that its people are naturally backward; the misrepresentation that has become the basis of race prejudice, which has affected all people of color." James offers in its stead a "new philosophy of redemption for black peoples."

James's account of ancient history redirects to the black people of Africa the praise traditionally given in all Western educational institutions to the ancient Greeks: "The term Greek philosophy, to begin with, is a misnomer, for there is no such philosophy in existence." Traditional educational policy, James argues, "has led to the false worship of Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle, as intellectual gods in all the leading universities of the world." James urges black people to stop citing the Greek philosophers because we know that their philosophy was stolen" from the black peoples of Egypt, and demands that they resign from fraternities and sororities and presumably any other institutions that honor ancient Greece. The Greeks, James insists, "did not possess the native ability essential to the development of philosophy." What is called Greek, he claims, is in fact Egyptian philosophy, plagiarized from Egyptian sources by Greeks who studied m Egypt with Egyptian priests and who learned from them the philosophy and science of die Egyptian Mystery System.

Anyone who has studied ancient Mediterranean history will realize that these assertions are untrue, both in general and in particular Anyone who has studied the works of Plato and Aristotle, even in translation, will wonder why their instructors never referred to the Egyptian background of these philosophical works. Anyone familiar with the history of ancient philosophy will know that the "Egyptian" Mystery System James describes in his book is in fact based on an eighteenth-century French reconstruction of neoplatonic philosophy, which contains a few Egyptian elements, but is fundamentally Greek.

Anyone who has studied ancient Egyptian art is aware that the population of Egypt was racially mixed, which is to say not exclusively black at any time, though several pharaohs from Nubia and considerable cultural exchange took place with that area. To anyone unfamiliar with Egyptian or Greek history, or the works of the Greek philosophers, James's argument seems coherent and plausible, because it appears to be laid out in an informed and scholarly fashion, with copious references to ancient sources and modern historical studies. Of course, the principal reason for the success of the book is that most people who read it want to believe its thesis that an African people made the original discoveries that led to the development of what has always been known as Western thought. These readers are willing to assume that the population of ancient Egypt was black, although no evidence is presented to support this contention.

Another reason for the book's appeal is its conspiracy theory, which casts the people conspired-against in the role of innocent victims. "Had it not been for this drama of Greek philosophy and its actors, the African Continent would have had a different reputation, and would have enjoyed a status of respect among the nations of the world." If it could be shown that ancient Greeks stole or copied, without due acknowledgment, Egyptian ideas and documents, not only would the Greeks cease to be revered for their accomplishments, but credit for their great discoveries would go to the people of Egypt, an African country, and the notion that ancient African peoples produced no significant body of scientific and humanistic learning could be finally and decisively discredited.

The methods James uses to establish this erroneous and misleading thesis deserve careful study, because they have been and continue to be influential. In order to make his case as convincing as possible James does not proceed in chronological order, as is the practice in conventional histories of philosophy. Instead, he relies first of all on the tried-and-true rhetorical method of beginning with the simplest and most dramatic illustration. This he offers first in a brief summary: the Greeks began to study in Egypt when that country was occupied by the Persians, but the main transfer of information occurred after the invasion of Egypt by Alexander the Great, when Aristotle was able to take books of Egyptian philosophy and science from the library of Alexandria and convert that library into a Greek research center.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 07:46 am
Funny Bill I'm at work and the link you provided is blocked by my hospital the reason? The hospital filter labeled it as intolerance...Hmm questionable sources lol so not only does my hospital filter detect your intolerant link, but I'm glad to know I didn't have to click on it to realize it was bullshit. Next time, come with a reputable and objective source as oppose to a source from an intolerant website.

The following is the filter response to your link:

Reason:
This Websense category is filtered: Intolerance. Please contact the DCHS IT Helpdesk at 877-737-6849 for any questions regarding this policy.

URL:
http://www.euvolution.com/euvolution/legacy.html

BillRM

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 08:14 am
@Buttermilk,
LOL how funny is that it would seems that information that would hurt the feelings of those who would re-write history to turn Egypt into some great ancient black center of civilization who the Greeks got their understanding of science of that day is being ban by whoever are providing your filtering.

Not a great surprise but I would have assume that a Hospital would go very light in filtering given the need of the staff to do research on medical issues and so on.

Can you research any subject that have the word breast in it...lol.

Let see if you are allowed to go to this link................

Quote:

http://www.historyplace.com/pointsofview/not-out.htm

Why I wrote the book

In the fall of 1991 I was asked to write a review-article for The New Republic about Martin Bernal's Black Athena and its relation to the Afrocentrist movement. The assignment literally changed my life. Once I began to work on the article I realized that here was a subject that needed all the attention, and more, that I could give to it. Although I had been completely unaware of it, there was in existence a whole literature that denied that the ancient Greeks were the inventors of democracy, philosophy, and science. There were books in circulation that claimed that Socrates and Cleopatra were of African descent, and that Greek philosophy had actually been stolen from Egypt. Not only were these books being read and widely distributed; some of these ideas were being taught in schools and even in universities.

Ordinarily, if someone has a theory which involves a radical departure from what the experts have professed, he is expected to defend his position by providing evidence in its support. But no one seemed to think it was appropriate to ask for evidence from the instructors who claimed that the Greeks stole their philosophy from Egypt.

Normally, if one has a question about a text that another instructor is using, one simply asks why he or she is using that book. But since this conventional line of inquiry was closed to me, I had to wait till I could raise my questions in a more public context. That opportunity came in February 1993, when Dr. Yosef A. A. ben-Jochannan was invited to give Wellesley's Martin Luther King, Jr. memorial lecture. Posters described Dr. ben-Jochannan as a "distinguished Egyptologist," and indeed that is how he was introduced by the then President of Wellesley College. But I knew from my research in Afrocentric literature that he was not what scholars would ordinarily describe as an Egyptologist, that is a scholar of Egyptian language and civilization. Rather, he was an extreme Afrocentrist, author of many books describing how Greek civilization was stolen from Africa, how Aristotle robbed the library of Alexandria, and how the true Jews are Africans like himself.

After Dr. ben-Jochannan made these same assertions once again in his lecture, I asked him during the question period why he said that Aristotle had come to Egypt with Alexander, and had stolen his philosophy from the Library at Alexandria, when that Library had only been built after his death. Dr. ben-Jochannan was unable to answer the question, and said that he resented the tone of the inquiry. Several students came up to me after the lecture and accused me of racism, suggesting that I had been brainwashed by white historians. But others stayed to hear me out, and I assured Dr. ben-Jochannan that I simply wanted to know what his evidence was: so far as I knew, and I had studied the subject, Aristotle never went to Egypt, and while the date of the Library of Alexandria is not known precisely, it was certainly only built some years after the city was founded, which was after both Aristotle's and Alexander's deaths.

A lecture at which serious questions could not be asked, and in fact were greeted with hostility -- the occasion seemed more like a political rally than an academic event. As if that were not disturbing enough in itself, there was also the strange silence on the part of many of my faculty colleagues. Several of these were well aware that what Dr. ben-Jochannan was saying was factually wrong. One of them said later that she found the lecture so "hopeless" that she decided to say nothing. Were they afraid of being called racists? If so, their behavior was understandable, but not entirely responsible. Didn't we as educators owe it to our students, all our students, to see that they got the best education they could possibly get? And that clearly was what they were not getting in a lecture where they were being told myths disguised as history, and where discussion and analysis had apparently been forbidden.

Good as the myths they were hearing may have made these students feel, so long as they never left the Afrocentric environment in which they were being nurtured and sheltered, they were being systematically deprived of the most important features of a university education. They were not learning how to question themselves and others, they were not learning to distinguish facts from fiction, nor in fact were they learning how to think for themselves. Their instructors had forgotten, while the rest of us sat by and did nothing about it, that students do not come to universities to be indoctrinated --at least in a free society.

Was Socrates Black?

I first learned about the notion that Socrates was black several years ago, from a student in my second-year Greek course on Plato's Apology, his account of Socrates' trial and conviction. Throughout the entire semester the student had regarded me with sullen hostility. A year or so later she apologized. She explained that she thought I had been concealing the truth about Socrates' origins. In a course in Afro-American studies she had been told that he was black, and my silence about his African ancestry seemed to her to be a confirmation of the Eurocentric arrogance her instructor had warned her about. After she had taken my course, the student pursued the question on her own, and was satisfied that I had been telling her the truth: so far as we know, Socrates was ethnically no different from other Athenians.

What had this student learned in her course in Afro-American studies? The notion that Socrates was black is based on two different kinds of inference. The first "line of proof" is based on inference from possibility. Why couldn't an Athenian have African ancestors? That of course would have been possible; almost anything is possible. But it is another question whether or not it was probable. Few prominent Athenians claim to have had foreign ancestors of any sort. Athenians were particularly fastidious about their own origins. In Socrates' day, they did not allow Greeks from other city-states to become naturalized Athenian citizens, and they were even more careful about the non-Greeks or barbaroi. Since Socrates was an Athenian citizen, his parents must have been Athenians, as he himself says they were.

Another reason why I thought it unlikely that Socrates and/or his immediate ancestors were foreigners is that no contemporary calls attention to anything extraordinary in his background. If he had been a foreigner, one of his enemies, or one of the comic poets, would have been sure to point it out. The comic poets never missed an opportunity to make fun of the origins of Athenian celebrities. Socrates was no exception; he is lampooned by Aristophanes in his comedy the Clouds. If Socrates and/or his parents had had dark skin, some of his contemporaries would have been likely to mention it, because this, and not just his eccentric ideas about the gods, and the voice that spoke to him alone, would have distinguished him from the rest of the Athenians. Unless, of course, he could not be distinguished from other Athenians because they all had dark skin; but then if they did, why did they not make themselves bear a closer resemblance the Ethiopians in their art?

Was Cleopatra Black?

Until recently, no one ever asked whether Cleopatra might have had an African ancestor, because our surviving ancient sources identify her as a Macedonian Greek. Her ancestors, the Ptolemies, were descended from one of Alexander's generals. After Alexander's death in 323 B. C., these generals divided up among themselves the territory in the Mediterranean that Alexander had conquered. The name Cleopatra was one of the names traditionally given to women in the royal family; officially our Cleopatra (69-30 BC) was Cleopatra VII, the daughter of Ptolemy XII and his sister. Cleopatra VII herself followed the family practice of marrying within the family. She married her two brothers (Ptolemy XIII and XIV) in succession (after the first died in suspicious circumstances, she had the second murdered). Her first language was Greek; but she was also the first member of the Ptolemaic line who was able to speak Egyptian. She also wore Egyptian dress, and was shown in art in the dress of the goddess Isis. She chose to portray herself as an Egyptian not because she was Egyptian, but because she was ambitious to stay in power. In her surviving portraits on coins and in sculpture she appears to be impressive rather than beautiful, Mediterranean in appearance, with straight hair and a hooked nose. Of course these portraits on metal and stone give no indication of the color of her skin.

The only possibility that she might not have been a full-blooded Macedonian Greek arises from the fact that we do not know the precise identity of one member of her family tree. We do not know who her grandmother was on her father's side. Her grandmother was the mistress (not the wife) of her grandfather, Ptolemy IX. Because nothing is known about this person, the assumption has always been that she was a Macedonian Greek, like the other members of Ptolemy's court. Like other Greeks, the Ptolemies were wary of foreigners. They kept themselves apart from the native population, with brothers usually marrying sisters, or uncles marrying nieces, or in one case a father marrying his daughter (Ptolemy IX and Cleopatra Berenice III). Because the Ptolemies seemed to prefer to marry among themselves, even incestuously, it has always been assumed that Cleopatra's grandmother was closely connected with the family. If she had been a foreigner, one of the Roman writers of the time would have mentioned it in their invectives against Cleopatra as an enemy of the Roman state. These writers were supporters of Octavian (later known as Augustus) who defeated Cleopatra's forces in the battle of Actium in 31 B.C.

Does Racial Identity Matter?

The question of race matters only insofar as it is necessary to show that no classicists or ancient historians have tried to conceal the truth about the origins of the Greek people or the ancestry of certain famous ancient figures. It has been suggested that classicists have been reluctant to ask questions about Greek origins, and that we have been so "imbued with conventional preconceptions and patterns of thought" that we are unlikely to question the basic premises of our discipline. But even though we may be more reluctant to speculate about our own field than those outside it might be, none of us has any cultural "territory" in the ancient world that we are trying to insulate from other ancient cultures.

Did ancient Greek religion and culture derive from Egypt?

The idea that Greek religion and philosophy has Egyptian origins derives, at least in part, from the writings of ancient Greek historians. In the fifth century BC Herodotus was told by Egyptian priests that the Greeks owed many aspects of their culture to the older and vastly impressive civilization of the Egyptians. Egyptian priests told Diodorus some of the same stories four centuries later. The church fathers in the second and third centuries AD also were eager to emphasize the dependency of Greece on the earlier cultures of the Egyptians and the Hebrews. They were eager to establish direct links between their civilization and that of Egypt because Egypt was a vastly older culture, with elaborate religious customs and impressive monuments. But despite their enthusiasm for Egypt and its material culture (an enthusiasm that was later revived in eighteenth and nineteenth-century Europe), they failed to understand Egyptian religion and the purpose of many Egyptian customs.

Classical scholars tend to be skeptical about the claims of the Greek historians because much of what these writers say does not conform to the facts as they are now known from the modern scholarship on ancient Egypt. For centuries Europeans had believed that the ancient historians knew that certain Greek religious customs and philosophical interests derived from Egypt. But two major discoveries changed that view. The first concerned a group of ancient philosophical treatises attributed to Hermes Trismegistus; these had throughout the Middle Ages and into the Renaissance been thought of as Egyptian and early. But in 1614 the French scholar Isaac Casaubon demonstrated that the treatises were actually late and basically Greek. The second discovery was the decipherment of hieroglyphics, the official system of Egyptian writing, completed by 1836. Before decipherment, scholars had been compelled to rely on Greek sources for their understanding of Egyptian history and civilization. Once they were able to read real Egyptian texts, and could disregard the fanciful interpretations of hieroglyphics that had been circulating since late antiquity, it became clear to them that the relation of Egyptian to Greek culture was less close than they had imagined. Egyptian belonged to the Afroasiatic language family, while Greek was an Indo-European language, akin to Sanskrit and European languages like Latin.

On the basis of these new discoveries, European scholars realized that they could no longer take at face value what Herodotus, Diodorus, and the Church fathers had to say about Greece's debt to Egypt. Once it was possible to read Egyptian religious documents, and to see how the Egyptians themselves described their gods and told their myths, scholars could see that the ancient Greeks' accounts of Egyptian religion were superficial, and even misleading. Apparently Greek writers, despite their great admiration for Egypt, looked at Egyptian civilization through cultural blinkers that kept them from understanding any practices or customs that were significantly different from their own. The result was a portrait of Egypt that was both astigmatic and deeply Hellenized. Greek writers operated under other handicaps as well. They did not have access to records; there was no defined system of chronology. They could not read Egyptian inscriptions or question a variety of witnesses because they did not know the language. Hence they were compelled to exaggerate the importance of such resemblances as they could see or find.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 08:44 am
By the way for anyone running into brain dead filtering in hot spots and even libraries get the tor browser at torproject.org as it will laugh at such silly filtering.

I ran into such over filtering in the Miami-Dade Libraries system as they just purchase a filtering package where an amazing amount of harmless materials was on the filter ban list in default mode.

Wrote one hell of a letter of complain to the head of the libraries system and in a few months they did indeed clean up their filter listing but in the mean time I just booted tor and surf where I care to.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 09:49 am
While Blacks were born into slavery, in the first half of the 19th century, Southern whites, whose families were slave owners, were also born into a society that made Black slaves a commodity. In the spirit of an "even playing field," I question whether a white person born into a society where slavery was condoned, and was the economic driving force of its economy, can be condemned. Sort of like saying a white born into that slave owning society should have told the angels, before being born, that he/she wanted to be born in a non-slave owning society. Since that couldn't happen, all Southern whites are inappropriately condemned for being in a society that they did not create, nor could rail against, if one's family's wealth depended on owning slaves, in my opinion.

Therefore, if reparations are ever paid to Blacks, they can also be paid to the white Southern families that were pauperized, except for the land they owned. In effect, Northern tax dollars would become reparations for the Civil War, regardless of what color one was back in the first half of the 19th century.

I am not sure if it would be ethical to take reparation tax dollars from ethnic whites whose families came here after the Civil War. Similarly, whether West Indian Blacks should receive reparations would come into question. They can take their case to the EU?

Just another angle to look at the question.
Thomas

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 09:52 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
What say you?

I say "no".
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 12:13 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
I am not sure if it would be ethical to take reparation tax dollars from ethnic whites whose families came here after the Civil War. Similarly, whether West Indian Blacks should receive reparations would come into question. They can take their case to the EU?

Do southern of mixed blood IE white slaveholders and black slaves need to write a check to themselves?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 01:08 pm
I've never watched the Oprah show (can't stand her), but ran into a brief clip on youtube or somewhere a while back in which she had a young white descendant of slave owners on the show to apologise to a black woman.
He gave her a grovelling apology for the "wrongs" committed by his ancestors, and she thanked him broke into tears, what a load of slushy sentimental krap..Smile
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 04:25 pm
@Buttermilk,
"mend inner city problems" LOL. You can spend your afternoon working on that.

You make too many assumptions and hold yourself in an inflated position. I use the words I choose and apply them as I please - as we all do.

You can climb off your pedestal and get down here with the rest of us.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 08:42 pm
In fact it's the blacks who should be paying us whites for rescuing their ancestors from the jungle and bringing them to god-fearing Christian America to civilise them by giving them good steady jobs, food and homes on the plantations, and teaching them to speak English..Smile
BillRM

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 09:55 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
n fact it's the blacks who should be paying us whites for rescuing their ancestors from the jungle and bringing them to god-fearing Christian America to civilise them by giving them good steady jobs, food and homes on the plantations, and teaching them to speak English.

LOL I would not have put it in the way/manner you had but in fact what was very hard on the American Black ancestors turn out to their benefits given that they are now full members in good standing of the most advance and powerful nation on earth instead of being in Africa which for large areas still happen to be hell holes to this very day.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 10:29 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
In fact it's the blacks who should be paying us whites for rescuing their ancestors from the jungle and bringing them to god-fearing Christian America to civilise them by giving them good steady jobs, food and homes on the plantations, and teaching them to speak English..Smile
U did not capitalize the name of God.

David
neologist

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 12:57 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
U did not capitalize the name of God.
The word god is not a proper noun. It is a title.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 09:46 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Do southern of mixed blood IE white slaveholders and black slaves need to write a check to themselves?

Interesting point! Actually, the late 19th century handled the matter more intellectually honest, since those with mixed blood were referenced as mulattos, quadroons, octoroons, etc. Perhaps, a DNA test would allow any Black today to get a "percentage of minority blood" certificate, to allow one to get on the reparations bandwagon. This could allow for Native American points for college applications amongst many Blacks.

Even though it is considered impolite to refer to someone from a mixed marriage as "half Jew," "one-quarter Jew," it is regularly made reference to by others. So, why not "half-Black," etc.?

But, to answer your initial point, since most Black Americans are not 100% African, then why would they get any reparations for a 100% African ancestor that had been enslaved. Perhaps, they should get reparations for the partial white ancestors that were born into slavery? Extrapolating, then all Southern Americans whose ancestors lived during the ante-Bellum South should get reparations for living during a portion of American history that was a blemish on the country's history. If not money, then perhaps free lifetime cable tv?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 09:53 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
n fact it's the blacks who should be paying us whites for rescuing their ancestors from the jungle and bringing them to god-fearing Christian America to civilise them by giving them good steady jobs, food and homes on the plantations, and teaching them to speak English.

LOL I would not have put it in the way/manner you had but in fact what was very hard on the American Black ancestors turn out to their benefits given that they are now full members in good standing of the most advance and powerful nation on earth instead of being in Africa which for large areas still happen to be hell holes to this very day.

I wouldn't assume that living in a white Gentile society is that enjoyable for everyone. The nation being powerful and advanced are positives; however, many people can be a bit annoying when under-educated whites act like they are repositories of the correct thinking on all subjects. For a supposed Christian society, there seems to be a paucity of humility, considering that is a supposed Christian value. I blame the popular culture that is often based on uneducated notions.
Foofie

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 09:55 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

You are making the above statement as an American? I thought you lived on an island nation of past glories, but present problems.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 29 May, 2014 10:31 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
I wouldn't assume that living in a white Gentile society is that enjoyable for everyone.

Off hand I would think that living in an area where you are lucky to reach the old age of 40 or so and to see half of your children not reach adulthood is a little worst then putting up with white folks.
0 Replies