Reparations To American Blacks... Yes/No?

coldjoint

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 12:41 pm
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
I've been here what two months I 've read quite a few threads talking about African-Americans but as far as getting a life, I have one that is why I'm hardly here mister always thumbs down guy.

I don't post to make friends. I post to make sense. And common sense is extremely unpopular.
Buttermilk

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 12:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Your posts rarely make sense that is why bob trolls you.. Oh yes you two are comedy
coldjoint

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 12:50 pm
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Your post

Only one?
Buttermilk

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 12:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh sorry I edited and put the "S"
coldjoint

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 12:54 pm
@Buttermilk,
Quote:
Oh sorry I edited and put the "S"

Let me put the AS before that.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2014 01:58 pm

Quote:

Hilarious cartoon flipping the roles of the standard liberal guilt-trip.
Apparently the German branch of Google/Youtube got so terrified, that this little piece of satire would break the flow of integration-propaganda, they actually BANNED it from being viewed from German IPs altogether.

http://kitmantv.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-whites-took-over-america.html
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 09:06 pm
Wasn't Nat Turner an American hero?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 10:43 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
My opinion going in is OH, HELL NO! on the grounds that blacks have already milked their victim story for more than its worth.

Pretty hypocritical coming from a Yankee, doncha think, Hawk? Who is it that takes every opportunity to erect some silly little memorial to try to cover over the myriad war crimes it has committed the world over?

Who is it that uses USA media to constantly barrage that oh so pliable gray matter with USA propaganda about the silliest possible things?

coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 10:48 am
@JTT,
I thought an American terrorist killed you. No such luck, huh?
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 10:53 am
@coldjoint,
Sadly, we both know that that is a really possibility, cj.

And it doesn't seem to bother you none. Sad
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 10:55 am
@coldjoint,
You're doing the "Oh look, a squirrel" routine, too.

Why do y'all have such a problem with being honest?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 11:17 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Why do y'all have such a problem with being honest?

It wasn't a problem until you showed up. You and Zinn.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
coldjoint

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 11:26 am
http://barbwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/obamamug.jpg
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 11:28 am
@coldjoint,
You're proud of your national dishonesty??!!

Telling, cj, and it isn't very nice what it says about y'all.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 09:50 am
@hawkeye10,
This stuff is back in the news...

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/dems-introduce-bill-to-make-white-people-pay-reparations-for-slavery

My take on the subject: What about a bill to simply allow black people to own muslims for the next 1400 years?? THAT would be reparations for slavery....

Something like 600,000 white people died putting an end to slavery in the US Civil War, you think that would be enough...
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 01:22 pm
I wouldn't oppose some studies of the effects of slavery on any former slaves living here and reparations to compensate them for it, or even a a tax on former slave owners to pay for it. However none of them are still living, and the country has already paid a very heavy price during the Civil war to end this practice.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 01:57 pm
I don't see reparations as happening. I think most Black Americans would drop the notion if they suddenly were treated like human beings.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 10:10 pm
Welfare, Medicaid, earned income credit, free cell phones, laptops, and student loans, social security...Seems like they already got reparations.
roger

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 10:30 pm
@giujohn,
Get your greasy hands off my Social Security. I paid into it since 1962 and I don't recall participation as being voluntary.
giujohn

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 05:30 am
@roger,
And you will get exceedingly more paid out to you than you paid in.
0 Replies