Our Patriotic Duty!

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 12:50 am
There are not many ways in which ordinary citizens can demonstrate their national pride and patriotism. One of the most obvious being to join the armed forces - providing sadism and torture are not included in their hobbies.

However, almost completely unrecognized is our patriotic duty to the nation NOT to elect lying, corrupt, torturing, mass-murdering piles of manure or those qualified in gross incompetence into public office.

Which explains why I shall not be amongst the mostly unknowing traitors and fools voting for the Bush administration in future elections. Cool
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 686 • Replies: 9
No top replies

NeoGuin

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 05:41 am
John:

Agreed.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 05:46 am
Hey!
I coulda written sumptin' like dat. Are ya gettin' pist off?
0 Replies

saintsfanbrian

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 06:21 am
Re: Our Patriotic Duty!
John Webb wrote:
There are not many ways in which ordinary citizens can demonstrate their national pride and patriotism. One of the most obvious being to join the armed forces - providing sadism and torture are not included in their hobbies.

However, almost completely unrecognized is our patriotic duty to the nation NOT to elect lying, corrupt, torturing, mass-murdering piles of manure or those qualified in gross incompetence into public office.

Which explains why I shall not be amongst the mostly unknowing traitors and fools voting for the Bush administration in future elections. Cool

So I guess you won't be voting for anyone as almost all politicians are liars, are corrupt, and are grossly incompetent.
0 Replies

infowarrior

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 06:33 am
John Webb:

Don't blame me. I voted with the majority in 2000.' Had Gore been elected we would've never had the Iraq war and the 780 American dead soldiers and the scandal at Abu Ghraib to deal with.

It's unlikely we'd have a $520 billion dollar deficit either, or 1.7 million Americans added to the ranks of poverty.

We have a chance to begin the massive cleanup of Bush and Cheney's mess in November, so let's focus on that goal. For our country, our families, and for future generations of Americans not yet born.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 06:39 am
So I was talking with my animal spirit yesterday, and it told me "Bush no good, Kerry no good....be wise, and meditate on this." I meditated for several hours and had this revealation: "Thank god I'm Canadian!"
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 06:50 am
Cavfancier, wait until Bush decides he needs your water - FOR FREE! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 07:41 am
cavfancier wrote:
So I was talking with my animal spirit yesterday, and it told me "Bush no good, Kerry no good....be wise, and meditate on this." I meditated for several hours and had this revealation: "Thank god I'm Canadian!"

Laughing
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 08:38 am
hi John- The polls look pretty bad for Bush. I know it's early, but not that early.
0 Replies

NeoGuin

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 09:32 am
John:

Reminds me of a bumper sticker that my Aunt's friend gave me:

"Be Patriotic--Vote Bush Out"
0 Replies