The states of this nation are facing a financial crisis

williamhenry3

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 07:53 pm
While the country's economic problems worsen, it seems that Dubya has drugged most Americans into a state of sleep by constantly harping that we are "at war" when in fact no war has been declared nor is one currently being waged.

Given their stupor, most voters think Dubya is some kind of great Saviour. They approve of what he is doing when in fact he is doing absolutely nothing but scaring the nation and warning us to keep our eyes open for terrorists.

It is time for the American people to wake up and to give Dubya an ultimatum regarding his imagined war in Iraq. If indeed that war is to be fought, let's get on with it before the nation collapses under an economic crisis.
[/i]

Dubya is holding the entire nation as hostages in a war he has not yet fought. We are hostages because until this "axis of evil" is confronted the nation cannot get on with its business.

The American people must now hold Dubya accountable. If there's a war to be fought, then let's get on with it and stop holding the threat of it over our heads.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 10:47 pm
Williamhenry

Can I request that you maintain the intention of the thread's author, in this case an address to the economic problems arising at the state level presently. You are drifting off into other issues which would be better placed in their own threads.
0 Replies