another abusive teacher

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 06:06 pm
Hi, I have a daughter in the sixth grade and she had a teacher from hell who would scream in my daughters face and spit would fly. A couple of times spit went in my daughters mouth. I approached the teacher one day to tell her Id appreciate it if she would stop screamin at my daughter and spittin when she yells. She twisted it all around and said I threatened her and now its gone as far as court. It seems like the court system is on the teachers side.Its so frustrating.My daughter has since been moved from this teachers class but our court case is still going on.Can any1 pleased give me some advice on how I can stop this lying teacher . Me and my daughter have rights 2.Thx 4 all ur help Cool
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 752 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 06:53 am
Do you have a lawyer? What does your lawyer say?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 07:00 am
I agree - get a lawyer. It seems like it is your word against her word unless some one else was in the room. How could you possibly be charged with anything without any concrete evidence? Or if the two of you agree with exactly the same words that were spoken and the judge feels that these words constitutes a threat. I would think that is unlikely.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 08:22 am
Get thee to a lawyer. Do not try to handle this yourself. It's worth the money to make sure it's done right and handled expertly.
0 Replies