Please help!!!

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 10:30 am
Ok I just want some information on my situation, so heres my story. Im 19 years old, I cheated on my girlfriend with a girl who has had multiple sex partners and ive heard shes even had an abortion, the sex was unprotected and lasted 1 minute at the max, no more than that, I didnt finish or she didnt have an orgasm, I withdrew because I knew that I was making a huge mistake, shes told me before and after she doesnt have HIV and that I should go get tested to find out that im ok. Well, I didnt have any of the ARS symptoms but now after 4 or 5 months I've just been feeling really bad for a really long time with swollen glands and all, but no fever, no sore throat, and no rash, I've been tested 3 times using the oral swab, here are my results and times after exposure
9 weeks 4 days- non reactive oraquick
11 weeks- non reactive oraquick
12 weeks 1 day- non reactive oraquick

jespah

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 10:46 am
@ZeketheGeek,
What does your primary care physician say?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 11:41 am
@ZeketheGeek,
Much more importantly than you, have you told your girlfriend? Has SHE been tested????????????????????????
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 01:42 pm
How about for mono?
0 Replies

Peter Frouman

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 01:46 pm
@ZeketheGeek,
You should consult a medical doctor to get a diagnosis regarding your symptoms of "swollen glands" and "feeling really bad for a really long time."

It's unlikely that you were infected with HIV from a single instance of unprotected sex especially since you've already had a negative result from an at-home saliva test done 12 weeks after suspected exposure. However, rapid result saliva tests are generally less reliable than blood tests (e.g. enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), Western blot or viral load tests) done in a lab and in some cases it can take up to 6 months for someone infected with HIV to develop antibodies. Besides HIV, you should also get tested for other sexually transmitted diseases. You can get that done in a doctor's office but it will probably be a lot cheaper and faster to go to a clinic that specializes in STD screening and counselling. Many local public health departments and some non-profit agencies provide STD screening services for free or at a very low cost. You should find such a program in your area and take advantage of it.
0 Replies

nurein

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 04:20 am
I think you should took openly to the doctor about it then only you would get clear about it.
0 Replies

Adityavarma

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 05:40 am
U should go to other doctor, some doctor might help u
0 Replies