• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 388 • Replies: 2
No top replies

revel

Reply Sat 1 May, 2004 06:04 am
wow

On another thread they ask, "do you really read all that? Referring to long post. Sometimes I loose interest really fast, but I found this one to be very interesting because it is so true.

But because number one I can't do anything about terror and number two I am curious, I want to ask a trivial question. Do you happen to know exactly what Kerry said way back then about his medals that has stired up all this talk?

I have to admit that bit about the peanut butter is even more inane than Kerry throwing over his medals or ribbons or someone else's ribbons or medals. You would think that scandal about the Iraqi prisoner abuses would be on the front pages of newspapers.
0 Replies

infowarrior

Reply Sat 1 May, 2004 09:22 am
The Washington press corps is a clubby and chummy little group of supplicants orbiting the power makers in our nation's capital.

Isn't tonight the annual Washington press corps dinner?

I can only imagine them patting one another on their backs, happy to be members of a club so exclusive that entre to parties and dinners inside the Beltway is restricted to them alone, and they laugh at the perceived stupidity of "Joe Public" obsessed with the latest scores of the latest gladitorial event.

Can a more nauseating group be found?
0 Replies