Who is the ugliest celebrity?

kickycan

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:34 pm
I couldn't tell you if she's attractive or not. I can't see her face behind that gigantic nose.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 10:43 pm
Hey; I remember seeing her in a love-scene!
She's very bold to wear that nose with pride. I somewhat respect that.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 12:05 am
I don't necessarily mind strong noses on women, either. I think Barbara Streisand is, or was, an attractive woman.

What doesn't come across too well in those pics of Rossy is that her face is deformed. Her jaw is misaligned. You can make out a slight bulge in her jaw in the second picture. She also has a very big, and long face. What exacerbates the whole thing is that she's snaggletoothed. There again, I don't think snaggleteeth are necessarily unattractive, but taken as a whole, Rossy is generally unattractive to me.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 06:44 am
Hmmmm, I agree she doesn't look good in the first picture, but that's because of that big hair and huge earrings

I think she's attractive in the 2nd picture, and the 3rd is fine too.

Teeth can really mess up someones appearance, but if you are confident, as flushd mentioned, you can pull it off.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 01:50 pm
Lyle Lovatt isn't what you would call an attractive man, but my nomination for the ugliest person of all time would be Cherie Blair, god she is one ugly woman, when Tony put her in the family way he must have been well pissed up.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 03:55 pm
I don't think I posted on this thread and I didn't read it.

But watching the Yanks today...DAMN is Randy Johnson one ugly bastard. I'd love to be behind the Yankee dugout, and surrounded by fans not easily offended. I'd have an offensive-comment field day on him.

Of course I'd be doing it like a man: not to his face hidden by the security of being in the stands.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 04:06 pm
Randy Johnson should grow back his mullet. Except with the mudflap on the frontside.

I always kinda had a thing for Rossy DePalma, but that's probably 'cause I grew up with a massive schnozz and was teased unmercifully by my classmates. I doubt we could actually kiss though, one of us would lose an eye.
0 Replies

livingthedream

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 03:38 pm
The girl who played the lead in "Welcome to the Dollhouse"-

Heather Matarazzo

JIK you are not familiar..here's a refresher...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000525/
0 Replies