Who is the ugliest celebrity?

msolga

Reply Sat 1 May, 2004 10:44 pm
farmerman wrote:
Yssir Arafat and Ringo Starr- Father and Son?

Laughing Laughing That's hilarious, farmerman!
0 Replies

jora

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 12:22 am
Hmmm.....

Donald Trump: ugliest on the outside

George W. Bush: ugliest on the inside (the slimy son of a bi---

*ahem* well, that's for another discussion)
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 12:38 am
if i may be allowed to interrupt a delightful trip into the intellectual void here; isn't physical ugliness about as significant as a guide to personality, and character as is physical 'beauty'?
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 12:39 am
Rodney Dangerfield.
Quentin Tarantino.
That horrible stick insect Lara Flynn Boyle.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 03:44 am
Prince Charles
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 04:13 am
Adrian wrote:

That horrible stick insect Lara Flynn Boyle.

We'll have to disagree on that one.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 08:48 am
Pamela Anderson - who looks in danger of overbalancing at any moment with the boobs and the lips ....

George Hamilton with his orange skin

Ian Paisley with his horrible voice just to add to the effect
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 12:51 pm
Personally I think Willam DeFoe is very sexy and beautiful.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 01:17 pm
Ugliest?

MALE: Dennis Farina or Ernest Borgnine
FEMALE: Sandra Bernhard or Camilla Parker Bowles
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 01:22 pm
Snoop Dog
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 01:28 pm
BoGoWo wrote:
if i may be allowed to interrupt a delightful trip into the intellectual void here; isn't physical ugliness about as significant as a guide to personality, and character as is physical 'beauty'?

True Bo, but this thread is not about anything intellectual or significant. I'm popping in a vote for....mini-me.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 01:43 pm
Tiny Tim god rest his soul.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 04:12 pm
oh yes joanne
and camilla parker bowles too
.... and intellectual void?
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 04:14 pm
Camilla is very yukky - and toothy I guess she goes with Charles' ears.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 08:02 am
There are several kinds of ugliness.

There's Charismatic Ugliness which several male movie stars have. James Coburn, the already mentioned Gerard Depardieu, the Australian who played the autistic pianist. It's the sort of ugliness that rivets the eyes of the seer.

Then there is just repulsive ugliness. The AMerican actor who generally plays gangsters who was in The Piano is an example of that. Facial features that are repellant, which for me includes moles, bring people into this category. Yeah, I find Cindy Crawford repellant for that reason.

There's goofy ugliness. The face is pleasant, non-conforming and somewhat comic but always generates a head shake from the observer. David Letterman is a good example of this as is Steve Buschemi.

I don't think Cathy Bates or Harry Smith are homely or ugly.

Michael Jackson and Pam Anderson made themselves ugly. They're examples of artificial ugliness.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:22 pm
Outside: David Letterman, Roseanne.

Inside: Donald Rumsfeld?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 08:29 pm
<snort>
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2004 08:41 am
When Letterman first broke on the scene, a male television reviewer called him handsome! Letterman has always made fun of his looks and has complimented men who grow old gracefully, ie, esp in the hair department!
0 Replies

disenter512

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 10:46 pm
Whoa who in the world are these people your talking about I will have to run searches on all of them. Most of you seem to be of a earlier generation then I.

Now beauty is in the eye of the beholder so here goes my list of todays not so great looking stars.

1. Roberts, Juila
2. Dunst, Kirsten
3. Kidman, Nicole dude lay off the bottocks
4. All the Sheen boys
5. I agree the guy in Lord of the Rings that king dude
6. jabba the hut
7. pammy anderson chills I get chills
8. Michael MOORE and he's a nut case to boot
9. Jamie Kennedy is he really that funny? hmm no
10. Heck Bill and Hill Clinton I hate seeing them on my tv Screen man give a brother a break.
that will do it. Now remember I am not you and you are not me these people just don't impress me that is all.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 11:05 pm
I dunno, ugly is as ugly does. Gerard Depardieu is attractive to me... especially in his earlier movies, such as (wait, I'll be back with names) movies he was in with Patrick DeWaere. Man, he could move.

Here - Going Places
Be forewarned, it ain't nice about women. Or men either.

There's one more I'm remembering, will try to find that too.
Ah, not everyone will be entranced.. re the subject matter
Get Out Your Hankerchiefs

Ugly has more to do with personal ickyness, as others have said. A lot of magnetic personae didn't have, uh, classic features, for example, Yves Montand - see him in Z and then try and call him ugly. I am remembering a friend who always kiddingly talked about her boyfriend, he of the classic features, as though his perfectly honed face was something he needed to fix. Besides, eyes win out over a lot of other attributes. Eyes and the brain behind them.

So, I think Michael Jackson is homely, but also think he is a sick fella, whatever the truth of accusations against him.
0 Replies