'But he hates Jews'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 855 • Replies: 19
No top replies

Deecups36

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 01:46 pm
How can George W. Bush be charged with hating jews?

After all, he's virtually turned over the direction of America's foreign policy to Ariel Sharon.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 04:07 pm
When you don't lock the door anyone is likely to enter. The author takes a wild step when he states that a Jew who is in disagreement with Bush's invasion of Iraq believes that Bush hates Jews. His treatise is a waste of ink and paper.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 04:19 pm
!
Zionism and the creation of a Jewish state was a huge mistake!

W is a dolt.. He knows zero about anything regarding the ME.

His handlers tell him what to do and say. He makes no policy.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 04:46 pm
pistoff

Quote:
Zionism and the creation of a Jewish state was a huge mistake!

That is misplaced hate. Your words betray you.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 06:01 pm
Ha
Awe shucks, I am so sorry. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 08:31 pm
"That a Jew-hating fascist dictatorship like Syria held a seat on the Security Council conveniently is ignored. Many U.N. member states are dictatorial, shelter Jew-hating terrorists and are more dedicated to the eradication of Jews than the well-being of their own people"

Oh, come on! The world does not and should not revolve around Jews, McG. Yes, there was a holocaust and yes, Jews were persecuted. That doesn't mean they can now exclude anyone who doesn't like them from having a say in world affairs!
The earth is not here just for the jews, okay?
Don't you know that enemies often become lesser enemies, or even friends, by getting to know each other? By working together? By being dealt with fairly? Syria deserves just as much of a say in world affairs as Israel does. They had better learn to get along.
The article is stupid, and Dr Goldman obviously is a racist who hates Liberals. Why in the world would I, or anyone else, care what such a hater has to say?
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 08:32 pm
Is the article titled "misplaced hate"?
How apt!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 06:14 am
Well, Suzy, the Middle East certainly DOES revolve around the jews as every Arab country in the region hates Israel.

Also, please feel free to use you given right to ignore threads and to not read articles. Obviously I did not post this article merely for YOUR perusal.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 06:53 am
suzy, sadly, I think you missed the entire point of the article, which was clearly written by a Jew. To spell it out, the author does not hate liberals, he just does not understand liberal Jews (his term) who oppose Bush, and the war in the Middle East, which he feels will somehow help Israel in the long run. He also doesn't understand why liberal Jews (his term again) do not support Israel's right to protect themselves from what is a long-standing clear threat to their nation. While a lot of rhetoric was used in the article, the message does indeed resonate with many Jews. Just like the goyim, Jews are also divided on the issue of the current war. It's an opinion piece, take it as that without vilifying the dude.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 08:01 am
I like Cavfancier's answer better than mine.

"It's an opinion piece, take it as that without vilifying the dude."
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 09:13 am
Nah, that dude needs vilifying.
It's a hateful piece.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 09:23 am
Hateful piece or not, it's still an opinion, and protected by your constitution. In Canada, distributing hate literature is a crime.
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 09:27 am
Yes, it is an opinion. So's mine. Is there a problem with me expressing that?
Much of what the guy wrote is racist. He seems to think that Arabs have no redeeming qualities, and that "good Jews" should agree with him.
The attitude irks me.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 10:03 am
Just as the Arabs say Jews have no redeeming qualities and that "good arabs" should all agree and then should go and kill those Jews.
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 10:56 am
Yeah, ALL Arabs think that. And yet you don't see me posting articles which foster that hate. Maybe because I don't tend to agree with either extremist view! You can post what you want, but rest assured, in my obnoxious and opinionated fashion, I'll let you know when I find it loathsome and questionable.
Just doing my duty as a good human being...
You're quite welcome!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 10:59 am
suzy wrote:
Yeah, ALL Arabs think that. And yet you don't see me posting articles which foster that hate. Maybe because I don't tend to agree with either extremist view! You can post what you want, but rest assured, in my obnoxious and opinionated fashion, I'll let you know when I find it loathsome and questionable.
Just doing my duty as a good human being...
You're quite welcome!

Laughing Well, thanks!
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 11:01 am
As I said, any time, dude!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

I think Arabs, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Zorastrians, you name it, who spend their time fighting and rationalizing war, terror, murder and the profit from it are all the same. Satanists. They will end up in the same hell if there is such a place, and I hope it's hot enough for them.

To say the Jews hate or love anything is as stupid as saying the Jews killed Jesus.
0 Replies

suzy

As I said, any time, dude! :wink:

Count on it!
0 Replies