what about heaven

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 10:30 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Izzy said: You don't spend three months in prison for telling the police about drug dealers.
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Ah but it happened in 2001 and there had just been black riots in some English cities, so the Leicester police were ****-scared that if they acted on my tipoffs and arrested the black dealers it might trigger a riot in Leicester, which is why they gutlessly arrested me to shut me up.
Needless to say, i've plastered the whole story all over the net to show them up.

PS- I've always been a police supporter and I'm not saying all coppers are gutless,
it happened 12 years ago so hopefully the Leicester police have grown some balls by now..Smile
Putting aside consideration of the police, for the moment,
it seems (to me) odd that the court of your conviction for "Vigilantism"
wud opt to sentence u to jail or prison for even 3 minutes, let alone 3 months, for looking at anyone.

What did the criminal prosecutor argue
in support of his plea for conviction ?????
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 11:21 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Facts are something you don't even have a nodding acquaintance with. Probably doesn't mean a guess or a hunch, it means most likely. You're the one working on guesses and hunches.

It beggars belief that someone with think a preindustrial civilisation, with no access to even basic telescopes, would know more about the origins of the universe than we would today with all our technology.

It's Medieval thinking to look back and think the past was more enlightened/educated than we are today. That may have been true during the dark ages but then we had a thing called the Renaissance, when the glory of Rome was equalled. After that we started looking forwards, most of us anyway.

I have no problems with anyone who doesn't preach hate. That's my problem with you, not because you're a "Christian," but because you're a hatemonger. Your racist nonsense shows that. The only thing in the Bible worth remembering is Jesus command to 'Love thy neighbour as thyself,' and that's the one bit you ignore.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:12 pm
Quote:
OmSigDavid said: What did the criminal prosecutor argue
in support of his plea for conviction ?

He didn't "argue" anything, he simply said his clients (the black dealers) felt "harassed" by me watching them, and that was enough to convince the magistrates to incarcerate me.
Like I said, everybody's scared to stand up against blacks over here in case they get labelled 'racist'..Smile
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:25 pm
Quote:
Izzy said:@RF- The only thing in the Bible worth remembering is Jesus command to 'Love thy neighbour as thyself,' and that's the one bit you ignore.

Strictly speaking I should be ignoring atheists, crackpot fundies and other religions-

"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Cor 15:33)
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Provs 13:20)
"Avoid foolish questions and accompanying strife" (2 Tim 2:23)
"Warn a divisive person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him. You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned."(Titus 3:9-11)
"Withdraw from disorderly unbelievers" (2 Thess 3:6)
"Keep away from profane babblers" (1 Tim 6:20/21)
"Don't receive unbelievers into your house nor greet them" (2 John 1:10)
"Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words" (Proverbs 23:9)

But on the other hand Jesus says be a good samaritan and help people, including helping them to see sense.
So relax you godless heathens and religious kooks, old Romeo won't desert you..Smile

Romeo Fabulini on good samaritan patrol
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/POS-swagger2_zps8e311a2c.jpg~original
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 12:42 pm
Quote:
Izzy said: It's Medieval thinking to look back and think the past was more enlightened/educated than we are today.

Think "First Contact" mate..Smile
Scientists and astronomers have been stargazing for centuries looking for signs of extraterrestrial life, but what if aliens have already been and gone?
The Bible is a chronicle of assorted close encounters with offworld beings over many centuries, and even Jesus was technically an alien-
Jesus said- "I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going....you are of this world, I am not of this world" (John 8:14/ 8:23, Matt 13:35)

and he ended up getting killed for his trouble.
Cold receptions are par for the course on earth, even Klaatu made contact with a .45 slug -

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/klaatushot_zps44a0c011.jpg~original
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 01:16 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Poor Klaatu. He shuda worn a vest.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 01:55 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You get called a racist because you say lies about black people and post deliberately insulting, (and probably photoshopped) pictures of black people.

Magistrates don't lock people up because drug users feel harassed by being watched. You're not telling the whole truth. And you're not fooling anyone, except perhaps yourself.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 01:56 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
If you ignored crackpots you'd be giving yourself the cold shoulder.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 01:59 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
So now Jesus was an alien. Professional bullshit merchant Erich Von Daniken loved idiots like you. Ka ching

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 01:59 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Don't feed into his fantasy. He doesn't realise it's fiction.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2014 02:45 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Don't feed into his fantasy. He doesn't realise it's fiction.
I 'm not mad at him.
I dont wanna make him un-happy. I 'd feel guilty.

David
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 11:55 am
Quote:
Izzy said: So now Jesus was an alien. Professional bullshit merchant Erich Von Daniken loved idiots like you. Ka ching

Think it through mate; when one of these appeared over Jerusalem and started kicking ass, the terrified witnesses had no words to describe it, so they plumped for the word "angel"-

"And God sent an angel to Jerusalem to destroy it. As he was destroying, the Lord looked and relented of the disaster, and said to the angel who was destroying, “It is enough; now restrain your hand.” Then David lifted his eyes and saw the angel of the Lord standing between earth and heaven, having in his hand a drawn sword stretched out over Jerusalem" (1 Chron 21:16/16)
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/dragonstar-space.gif~original
izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 12:36 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Think it through? Overthink it to the point of absurdity more like.

As for your quotation, do you really think a civilisation advanced enough to perfect interstellar travel would still use swords?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 01:47 pm
You get a hard drive upgrade in Heaven!

Everything is possible in Heaven; the little children, your family and friends, your rigs, smells... it'll all be there!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 02:09 pm
Quote:
Izzy said: do you really think a civilisation advanced enough to perfect interstellar travel would still use swords?

We can see that the weapon in that pic is a laser beam, but the ancient witnesses had no such word as laser, so they called it a "sword"..Smile
izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 02:16 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
We can see that the weapon in that pic is a laser beam,

Really? A laser beam fired from a spaceship made out of Lego. You don't say.
0 Replies