My true love married someone else

gary22

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 06:59 am
Hello,
I use to truly love a girl she use to stare at me with a smile and i too use to stare at her but her behavior use to change sometimes and she was also in a relationship with other guy who ditched her later she use to run away from me or ignore me so i was little confused i never proposed her cause i was poor and she was rich she was in our relatives i went to her city for looking a job and was unable to get back their due to some studies issues she is now married to someone else and i am unable to forget her i think that i was unable to get back there thats why she married someone else due to her parents pressue but i am still confused was she in love with me or not ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 2,186 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 07:09 am
@gary22,
Hang on a minute, I'll just ask her.
tsarstepan

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 07:11 am
@gary22,
Quote:
I use to truly love a girl she use to stare at me with a smile

Did you actually ever interact with her other then an occasional staring contest?

Quote:
but i am still confused was she in love with me or not ?

How in the heck can we figure that out considering we don't know anything about your relationship between each other as depicted by your very long run-on sentence.

How long did you know her? Did you date her and for how long? What country do you live in? If she really loved you and in fact had a relationship with you (if you lived in a developed country, regardless of her parent's pressure, she wouldn't have married for parental consent. This isn't the 1950's or earlier.
Lordyaswas

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 07:13 am
@Lordyaswas,
I think I may have phoned the wrong number.

Does she work in Battersea Pizza Parlour?

I think I may have pressed my memory #2 button by mistake.
CoastalRat

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 07:42 am
@Lordyaswas,
I see your problem Lordyaswas. She works in the Bettersea Pizza Parlor, not the Battersea Pizza Parlor. But she is off today, so you may want to wait until tomorrow to try to reach her there. In the mean time, I've been able to ascertain from a CIA agent I know living near her that she has no idea who this guy is and she was only staring at him because she thought he was funny looking. She is happily married and getting it on like bunnies every few hours with her husband and has no time to think about the funny looking guy whose name she does not remember.

But I'm sure you will confirm all this for the OP as soon as you get in touch with her tomorrow.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 07:58 am
Gary -

How old are you?

This girl MARRIED another man. So she is not there for you.

You must break these memories and stop letting them run your life. They are from the past and were really NOTHING - only your own crush on her.

Look around and find another gal.
0 Replies

gary22

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 08:29 am
@tsarstepan,
Yes we interacted with each other
our relationship or whatever it was lasted for 6-7 years
PUNKEY

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 04:30 pm
@gary22,
After 6-7 years, you two should have known each other well enough to discuss this.

I'm sorry - but she went on with her life.

Now, you must move on, too.
0 Replies

bryancullen142

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 12:51 am
@gary22,
Don't bother her anymore. Let her go and forget her. Move on and look for better.
0 Replies