relationship

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 09:51 pm
As we know,there are many too differences between boys and girls in the terms of personality.i am a girl,and i do not understand some behaviors of boys.

Just the other day,i told my boy friends that once a boy i did not know said that he had to do with somethings outside the classroom and asked me to help him to write down some questions that were put forward by the teacher what made me surprised were their replies,because they said that the boy must like me and want to make friends with me.To be honest,i simplely thought that he just wanted me to give him a hand.

So i want to know what will you do if you like a girl and what qualities of a girl attrack you most or you just judget a book by its cover?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 857 • Replies: 15
Topic Closed

DarkCrow

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 10:12 pm
@gongAnna,
Anna, Boys are...complicated. When I was young and liked a girl I would ignore her. It did not work out well for me. I learned in time to actually speak to girls. On occasion they spoke back...usually telling me to go away. Smile Eventually I found a way to meet girls that worked well. I offered to study with them. This was the "ice breaker" that lead to relationships. It was grounded in mutual respect and understanding. Communication is the key. Good luck with boys. They are like good wine...they must mature a bit.
roger

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 10:50 pm
@DarkCrow,
DarkCrow wrote:

When I was young and liked a girl I would ignore her. It did not work out well for me. I learned in time to actually speak to girls. On occasion they spoke back...usually telling me to go away. Smile

We seem to share some experiences.
DarkCrow

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 10:57 pm
@roger,
As we say at 40,000 feet going 550 mph...Roger that!
Lordyaswas

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 02:43 am
@DarkCrow,
Roger that can have a totally different meaning over here in the UK. Wink
gongAnna

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 07:51 am
@DarkCrow,
i am sorry about that.actually,girls are complicated, too.Maybe some girls are pretending to ignore you .you know ,in that case,you may show her more interest to draw her attention.So,may you success.Confidence is very important!
PUNKEY

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 07:54 am
@gongAnna,
Don't try to figure this out.

If someone asks for help, then help out. What happens after that, happens.

Being friendly and helping another person is not "complicated."
gongAnna

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 07:59 am
@roger,
Show your confidence and maturity . May you success
0 Replies

gongAnna

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 08:03 am
@PUNKEY,
Yeah,I agree with you,and I just try my best to help those in need of help.(smiling..smiling..)
0 Replies

gongAnna

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 08:10 am
@Lordyaswas,
I am a newer using www.able2konw,so I want to insult you that the"Roger that"is meaning that what Roger has said?
DarkCrow

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 09:58 am
@Lordyaswas,
very funny...there are so many subtle differences. Watching BBC television gives me insight into those differences. Sometimes I have no idea what an actor is saying. Doctor Who and Torchwood are great examples whereby references are very regional. Jammie Dodger? LOL
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 17 Mar, 2014 08:37 pm
@gongAnna,
"Roger" was used in days of radio communications in WWII as the phonetic of the word "right"- as in affirmative. 'Roger that' means you agree affirmatively about what was communicated over the radio.
roger

Mon 17 Mar, 2014 09:19 pm
@gongAnna,
gongAnna wrote:

I am a newer using www.able2konw,so I want to insult you that the"Roger that"is meaning that what Roger has said?

No. Roger and Rodger can be persons' names. 'Roger' and 'roger that' can be used as affirmatives.
gongAnna

Wed 19 Mar, 2014 11:21 pm
@Ragman,
Thank you very much!
0 Replies

gongAnna

Wed 19 Mar, 2014 11:22 pm
@roger,
Thank you very much!
0 Replies

gongAnna

Sat 22 Mar, 2014 11:12 pm
have some guts if she is your true love.if you have no guts to go for the girl,perhaps you don not deserve to have her.
0 Replies