Oh, will the bullshyt never end?

Advocate

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 09:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Maybe Dunn didn't know they were kids. How old were the kids? Were the windows of the SUV tinted?

The tricky thing in this case are the crazy Florida laws, such as the stand-your-ground law. Dunn's appeal in this case might be quite interesting.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 10:39 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Maybe Dunn didn't know they were kids (that's because he was drunk while white). How old were the kids? (Teens, sitting in a car, listening to loud music, continuing to stay seated in car while drunk asshole ran back to his car to get his gun) Were the windows of the SUV tinted? (Now you are just jerking me around, even if the frigging windows were tinted, who screams at tinted windows that are closed, look up the trial transcripts if you have such a hard on trying to excuse the shooter. Maybe they were wearing blue, and the drunk belonged to the bloods so gang protocol forced him to blow everyone away. All I know is somebody's teen son will no longer be sitting down to dinner with his family, because he was out with friends, playing rap music too loud, was confronted by a drunk and apparently didn't show proper servitude to drunk middle age man)

The tricky thing in this case are the crazy Florida laws, such as the stand-your-ground law ( lets try this again, four high school boys possibly cursed back at a drunk, stayed right where they were, never got out of their car, but drunk asshole skips back to his car, where by the way he was safe from the rap music, but decided to retrieve his gun, travel back to where the teens were and fired his gun into a car while attempting to murder, and accidently murdered the only kid he didn't feel threatened by???? He was standing his ground???? I don't think so. The teens were standing ground without weapons, Dunn returned with a weapon to stand on the ground the teens were already standing on. Apparently, drunk older men can define the stand your ground bullshit by running off people who are in a public place.). Dunn's appeal in this case might be quite interesting. (Not to me, it will be another assault on humanity, not because I'm the mother of a young black male, but because I'm a mother, an aunt and now a grandmother. I've sweated over the safety of my sons, my nephews and now of course my granddaughter. Life has different rules from chess, life has nuance, chess doesn't. I love life and legacy more than I love hand guns in the hands of Florida yahoos)
Advocate

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 05:59 pm
@glitterbag,
I was asking questions that would be raised by a defense attorney. Moreover, the answers might influence one or more of the jurors.

Dunn apparently politely asked the boys to turn down the music. What he got in turn was a lot of cursing at him, which likely included a threat or two. Dunn was half drunk, but knew he had the stand your ground right. In his drunken state, he concluded that the right applied in this case, and then shot into the SUV.

It is not an open and shut case as most people believe.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 09:22 pm
@Advocate,
Shame on you. I'm not a defense lawyer trying to get a great deal for his client who was frightened by loud music. And suddenly it occurred to drunk, hey, I can shoot those guys because "stand your ground" gives permission to every asshole who likes to carry around a gun can shoot mouthy teens, but a woman who fired a warning shoot over her husbands head, to prevent him from beating the living crap out of her again, gets 10 years for firing a gun????? Here's my take, I'm a woman who has had her lights punched out by a violent first husband, and a mother of sons and aunt of nephews who is grateful they made it to adulthood. Not all mothers are forced to bury their sons, and then listen to hairsplitting legalese apologists who scramble to justify why it's ok to kill obnoxious kids.
JTT

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 09:30 pm
@glitterbag,

You haven't lived your whole life yet, so be careful how you judge people.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 10:00 pm
@JTT,
Thanks for stopping in, first of all I'm soooooo grateful that I had nothing to do with your upbringing, and second of all, you are still crazier than an outhouse rat.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 10:04 pm
@glitterbag,
I thought you only peeked at what JTT writes every rare once an a while. This is the second current thread in which you are snarling at him.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 10:24 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It's so nice to have fans. I don't believe JTT was involved in this discussion, so when he appeared I wondered if it was simply because he follows me, just as you follow me. I was right, he didn't have anything to offer, just annoyed that I'm still here. Now that brings me to you, are you anxious to describe a harrowing experience where teen boys at a gas station scared you so badly, you had to place your Stetson on your head, put on your jangly spurs, and then shoot the bejesus out of them for offending your sensibilities?

I didn't think so, you just wanted to remind me I looked at that other disturbed individual twice. I do want to thank you, I already knew I responded twice to the the village idiot, but it was sweet of you to point it out again.

Maybe I owe you an apology, are you and JTT the same person? He spouts vile condemnations of everything American, but you simply scoff at all the poor misguided folks who post here, because you are not entirely sure if you are a realist or just a contrary old fart. It's not too far afield to think you might be the same person. Please let me know, I'd be happy to put both persona on ignore. Of course if both persona are still obsessed with me, please remember, just because I put you on ignore, doesn't mean you can't read my comments. It just means I won't see yours unless I feel like it. I seldom feel like it, and on those times I do check, it's just more of the same ol same ol.

I'd love to chat more, but when you encourage the mentally feeble, they keep asking questions, I care not to waste any more of my time. You understand, I'm sure.
JTT

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 10:50 pm
@glitterbag,
Gb: He spouts vile condemnations of everything American, but
-------

But what, gb? John stockwell isn't spouting vile condemnations of everything American. He describes how USA foreign policy doesn't come close to matching the propagandist rhetoric. Same with Noam Chomsky, John pilger, Michael parenti, zoltan grossman, Howard Zinn, other numerous USA and other countries academics that are honest enough to sort thru the crap to reveal the truth.

Are all USA prezes since Truman war criminals? As defined by Nuremberg, a clear and unequivocal yes.

Have all USA administrations since Truman been terrorists? By every known definition a clear and unequivocal yes.

Cycloptichorn fled rather than address these points, as have so many others. If all these contentions raised by so many different people were false, the proof would come fast and furious from "your" side. There's only silence and shoot the messenger.

Your panties are in a bigger twist than a lot of folks because you didn't take kindly to being schooled on your ignorance as regards the English language.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 11:13 pm
Bump
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 02:54 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

It's so nice to have fans. I don't believe JTT was involved in this discussion, so when he appeared I wondered if it was simply because he follows me, just as you follow me.

You unduly flatter yourself. I respond to many idiotic postings.

glitterbag wrote:

I was right, he didn't have anything to offer, just annoyed that I'm still here. Now that brings me to you, are you anxious to describe a harrowing experience where teen boys at a gas station scared you so badly, you had to place your Stetson on your head, put on your jangly spurs, and then shoot the bejesus out of them for offending your sensibilities?

Postings like this one.

I had to laugh when you asked edgar, of all people, if you were being too tough on Texans.

glitterbag wrote:

I didn't think so, you just wanted to remind me I looked at that other disturbed individual twice. I do want to thank you, I already knew I responded twice to the the village idiot, but it was sweet of you to point it out again.

No, I just wanted to point out how incredible your posts are.

glitterbag wrote:

Maybe I owe you an apology, are you and JTT the same person? He spouts vile condemnations of everything American, but you simply scoff at all the poor misguided folks who post here, because you are not entirely sure if you are a realist or just a contrary old fart. It's not too far afield to think you might be the same person. Please let me know, I'd be happy to put both persona on ignore. Of course if both persona are still obsessed with me, please remember, just because I put you on ignore, doesn't mean you can't read my comments. It just means I won't see yours unless I feel like it. I seldom feel like it, and on those times I do check, it's just more of the same ol same ol.

You owe me an apology but for something you will never admit, and so I am not expecting one anytime soon.

It's not too far afield for someone like you to think JTT and I are one and the same, but otherwise it's a laughable suggestion.

Obsessed with you? Please. Obsessed with telling fools they are fools? Perhaps.

Please put me on ignore and then try not to peek...I dare you.

glitterbag wrote:

I'd love to chat more, but when you encourage the mentally feeble, they keep asking questions, I care not to waste any more of my time. You understand, I'm sure.

Such a cutting insult. I am evicerated.
JTT

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 04:51 am
@glitterbag,
Gb: I love life and legacy more than I love hand guns in the hands of Florida yahoos)
///////////

But you are not ready and willing to extend that same courtesy to all the people the USA has slaughtered just to put itself at a greater advantage to plunder.

Most every USian would hold to that same premise you hold dear yet your hypocritical stand flies in the face of every principle the USA is supposed to stand for.

"On February 27, Oglala Sioux activists reclaimed Wounded Knee. They wanted their 1868 treaty rights honored.

It stated that "(t)he government of the United States desires peace, and its honor is hereby pledged to keep it." It also reaffirmed all Indian rights granted under the 1851 Treaty.

From 1778 - 1871, Washington negotiated 372 treaties. All were systematically spurned"

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article32849.htm

"Why would anyone ever trust the US government?
--Russell Means

The lawlessness of the US government is legendary but well hidden behind walls of propaganda. You, and others like you, aid and abet that lawlessness.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 10:07 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It never takes long for a serious question to be subverted because posters don't like other posters. You're not ridiculous enough to put on ignore. Some posters make my temples throb, you're not one of them. I'm sorry, Finn, I notice you're angry but you're just not compelling enough to make me break a sweat. I give you a B- for dusting off the ol Thesauruses.

I apologize to Snood who started this thread seeking some sanity in a nutcase world. Especially for any part I played in off topic wizzing contests.
JTT

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 10:13 pm
@glitterbag,
Gb: Oh look, a squirrel!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 10:15 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn: it 's not too far afield for someone like you to think JTT and I are one and the same, but otherwise it's a laughable suggestion.
-------

Indeed! I'm good lookin'. Smile
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 10:16 pm
@glitterbag,
I do have one question for Finn, are you under the impression anyone thinks the teen was murdered in Texas????? This successful attempted murder occurred in Florida. I thought that was clear to everyone. If you are confused, please re-read the thread. The crime occurred in Florida, nobody is talking about Texas.
JTT

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 10:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Gb: ... Snood...

Snood was probably happy to read that the USA, after making a big pretence of liberation from Spain, set to slaughtering his ancestors' countrymen. If the USA had been just a little bit more thorough in its (what number of genocide) genocide in the Philippines, Snood might not have been born.

These are the kind of vicious crimes that you love to divert attention away from , gb. Isn't that a tad immoral?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 10:54 pm
@glitterbag,
Just a bump
JTT

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 05:07 am
@glitterbag,
Of a tad amoral?
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 04:13 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
It is not an open and shut case as most people believe.

If stand your ground gives you the right to shoot into a car when you can't see the occupants, it is a bad law. He could have left as easy as he got his gun. I don't see any threat.
0 Replies