The NeoCon's "The New American Century" site

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 02:12 pm
The NeoCon's "The New American Century" site. A must read if you want to be scared out of your wits. Look at the signatories to the report and understand the Bush administration's goals for the world.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 759 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Deecups36

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 02:16 pm
Here's another.

http://www.pnac.info/

I hope they don't overlap and you find the information as interesting as I did.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 04:11 pm
The Empire
If you are not familiar with the concept of Imperialism please go to a search engine and look it up. Then type in "American Imperialism". After reading about Amercian Imperialism and the PNAC Plans you will know what our Govt. and the NeoFascist are about. Freedom and Democracy indeed!

"Freedom is not this country's gift to the world. Freedom is the Almighty's gift to every man and woman in this world. And, as the greatest power on the face of the earth, we have an obligation" to carry out the Lord's mission." GW Bush
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 11:00 am
Re: The Empire
pistoff wrote:
If you are not familiar with the concept of Imperialism please go to a search engine and look it up. Then type in "American Imperialism". After reading about Amercian Imperialism and the PNAC Plans you will know what our Govt. and the NeoFascist are about. Freedom and Democracy indeed!

"Freedom is not this country's gift to the world. Freedom is the Almighty's gift to every man and woman in this world. And, as the greatest power on the face of the earth, we have an obligation" to carry out the Lord's mission." GW Bush

Thats an interesting quote from Bush,but why are you so offended by it?
I can find that same quote made by Democrat Presidents,or a version of that same quote.
You may not like Bush's use of it,but its hypocritical to attack him and not the Dems that have said it also.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 11:44 am
I'll take you up on it. Find quotes from democratic presidents saying that "Freedom is the Almighty's gift the the world, and it is America's duty to spread it." I won't be holding my breath.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 01:09 pm
hobitbob wrote:
I'll take you up on it. Find quotes from democratic presidents saying that "Freedom is the Almighty's gift the the world, and it is America's duty to spread it." I won't be holding my breath.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 03:10 pm
Yes
Using the concept of any god to justify political policies is disturbing to me, no matter what person does it.

At this time we have the present Pres. doing so.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 05:12 pm
Maybe it offends the heathens in America. You're not voting for Bush anyways, so it probably doesn't bother him much.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 06:14 pm
Yes
The heathens and the infidels are offended by many things.

I am offended that the present Dictator of the USA wihholds Govt. funds from Family Planning Clinics and Aides money to countries that support abortion rights when in the USA the law of the land permits abortions. The Dictator of the USA has no right under the law to do this.

I am offended by a lot of other things that I will post from time to time.

Am I a heathen or an infidel?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 06:48 pm
Re: Yes
pistoff wrote:
The heathens and the infidels are offended by many things.

I am offended that the present Dictator of the USA wihholds Govt. funds from Family Planning Clinics and Aides money to countries that support abortion rights when in the USA the law of the land permits abortions. The Dictator of the USA has no right under the law to do this.

I am offended by a lot of other things that I will post from time to time.

Am I a heathen or an infidel?

Bush is not a dictator.
Family clinics are funded appropriately.
Aides funding is at an all time high.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 07:03 pm
With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own--John F. Kennedy in his inaugeral address.

On another thread I posted a dozen or so "God" quotes from Bill Clinton's speeches many of which are similar to the one quote from GWB that seems to have the far left members all worked up. These were ignored of course.

You would be hard put, however, to find any president in the last 150 years who did not invoke the name of God or who did not suggest that the U.S. mission was consistent with God's will. Every last one of them claimed to be Christian to boot.

But George Bush MEANS it, 'they' say. Translation: it's okay to say stuff only if you don't mean it and if you don't mean it, we'll trust what you say.

It's just nuts.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 08:16 pm
Yeah
It's nuts, I agree. To think there is a god that gives a crap about what any country does or does not do. Some people pray to a god that their sports team wins. Same nutty thing!
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2004 10:59 pm
G Bush said
Quote:
And, as the greatest power on the face of the earth, we have an obligation" to carry out the Lord's mission."

foxfyre said
Quote:
the U.S. mission was consistent with God's will.

What is that 'Lord's mission' Bush speaks of, or the 'US mission" which you speak of? How is it consistent with God's will? How do you know this last?
0 Replies