Love

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 10:56 pm
Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because everytime I see you I fall in love all over again.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 856 • Replies: 10
No top replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 07:41 am
@Brown Antony Cruz,
Does the person you are directing this toward know about this?
Brown Antony Cruz

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 07:58 am
@anonymously99stwin,
No She didn't. But I hope one day she will realize as like me
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 08:11 am
@Brown Antony Cruz,
Thank you Antony, but Matron told me to say no this time, after what happened in the dormitory.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 08:15 am
@Brown Antony Cruz,
Brown Antony Cruz wrote:

Everyone says you only fall in love once

I have never heard Anyone, let alone Everyone say you only fall in love once.
Brown Antony Cruz

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 08:48 am
@chai2,
If you were me then you will know everyone I know who shares my belief
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 08:57 am
@Brown Antony Cruz,
Apart from Matron.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 10:42 am
@Brown Antony Cruz,
Quote:

.. how to get this started. then.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 10:47 am
@Brown Antony Cruz,
Brown Antony Cruz wrote:
Everyone says you only fall in love once, . . .
What evidence have u of this??
I have never said that.
Did u take a survay as to this purported unanimity of expressed opinion ?

What is the source of your data on this point, Mr. Cruz ?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:10 am
@Brown Antony Cruz,
Brown Antony Cruz wrote:

So, you can say that everyone you know says that, but you can't say that everyone says that.

Have you asked this question of every single person that you know?
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:43 am
@Brown Antony Cruz,
Quote:
Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because everytime I see you I fall in love all over again.

Yes. I do believe it is very possible to fall in love again. I do. But. It honestly depends on who you are. How strong you are mentally. 

Tell you a story.. fictional story but it should make sense.

This woman ayay had felt she had fell in love before her freshman year in high school. She had hopes, thought he was the one. She what 14 he 18. Seemed like two and a half years. No. Was a year and a half relationship between her and this man. Right at. Well they go on this trip to Kentucky. Family reunion. She wants to know. She hides her belongings then she hides. Has her then boyfriend and some of his family members searching for her. She shows herself eventually. He was worried told her he was. They have sex finish the weekend up at the family reunion returns home. She having a better understanding of how he felt for her asks him if he would like to be just friends with her words being meant to find out whether he felt for her as she him. He agreed to the separation. She thought that she was in love with him but she was not.
Freshman year she has her slutty spell. Father Joe had enough of her sneaking out at night sends her good thousand plus miles away. So junior year she comes across a boy played football. They talk, had a sexual relationship while he saw other girls on the side. She didn't mind knowing nothing would ever come between the two of them. She wants to attend a class senior year her second school doesn't have so she returns to parents. That thing where she had it in her head to do if new school didn't have the class she wanted.. couldn't tell anyone afraid they would be upset angry with her. Becoming overwhelmed with depression she moves in with a lady friend being of 17 years of age. No friends other than the lady she was living with. Ayay proceeds to have a slutty spell. 18 years of age after graduation she ends up moving in with a friend of lady friend. Who introduces her to some good people. How she was introduced to her first boyfriend after graduation. He expresses how much he was still in love with an ex of his. They he and ayay end up splitting he saying she was more like a friend than girlfriend because of how she let him keep in touch with his ex. She had gotten her boss from sonic and he together at one point because her boss thought he was cute. Surprising because her boss was older and really perfect it seemed.
So she's working for sonic finally having moved into her apartment. Having met a man in his late twenties she kept his number for when she was no longer in her relationship. Within time not very long she's falling for this guy. He becomes her new bf. He cheated. She knew. Tore her up in may ways inside so she has another slutty spell. for a week or so.. stops because she saw no point. Because she didn't know if he could feel what she had felt. What he had made her feel.
She urges him to move in with her but he never did etc etc.. basically she was in love before she quit her job for him. She gave up her apartment because her parents tell her it was best.. but she wanted to make sure she had a job before she stayed with parents because she hated feeling guilty. 
From eighteen years of age to about a month before turned twenty one she was in love with the same man. No idea why she fell out. Just happened. She being immature and afraid didn't know how to express her feelings thinking he would understand if she started cheating. Etc etc twenty two she needs to get a job to help her family. Decides to get a job she felt was decent but needed the proper education. Someone had grabbed ahold of her mind she's feeling in love. She hasn't had sex with anyone since.

Some story.

The point? It is very possible to fall in love more than once.

Sad thing is. She doesn't want to have feelings for this man. She understands he has moved on. He's stuck in her head. She thinking she's feeling in love. Wants to let go but he's stuck in her head. She wants to move on as he has moved on. But he's stuck in her head. He has to get out so she can claim the man she has found. so she can move on as he did. It's only fair.
0 Replies