Is it possible to love two girls at once?

anonymously99

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:49 pm
Look at you tearing up my thread. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Shocked
0 Replies

Jack of Hearts

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:03 pm
@JimmyJ,
More importantly, will two girls love you at once?? Shocked
anonymously99

Sun 16 Feb, 2014 02:01 am
@Jack of Hearts,
I'll use man as my example.

Man wants two women? He has to make each fall in love with him seperately. Assuming both women are attracted to women as well. Once he knows both are in love with him and he knows they are he introduces the two. They get acquainted etc. Assuming both women want the other woman in love with her as well they won't make any immediate sexual contact. Same with man. He wants woman to be in love with him he won't make immediate sexual contact. But. If woman is feeling she's in love with him she'll attack him sexually in her own way.

Very important. Man needs to have a very good understanding of both woman's maturity level. Or it all will be not good at all.

Quote:
More importantly, will two girls love you at once??

So yes. Two women can love, be in love with the same man at once, at the same time.

A woman can do the same thing. Having two women be in love with her. Or man and two other men. Etc etc.
0 Replies

JimmyJ

Sun 16 Feb, 2014 02:06 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I don't know you personally, all the evidence i have about you is what you post. This thread, and other posts you have made at this site, including another one today, do not show maturity. If i point that out, i'm attacking the idea, not you personally. You're just attempting to weasel out of the burden of what you've posted, and you're using that lame "ad hominem" **** that people always use online when they're desperate.

"lame ad hominem ****"?

It's a common logical fallacy that people like you frequently use when they've nothing of value to add to the argument. It's cute that you try to divert away from the fact that you've been completely and utterly shown wrong here.
anonymously99

Sun 16 Feb, 2014 02:11 am
@JimmyJ,

0 Replies

ntaylor0568

Tue 21 Apr, 2015 11:06 pm
@JimmyJ,
If you truly had loved the first you wouldn't have fallen for the second
0 Replies

JadeChin

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 06:13 pm
@JimmyJ,
Hey man, I would day no. Because its just unfair to both of them. Choose and make a decision if you are serious about it.
0 Replies

stephaniewindom

Fri 15 May, 2015 12:55 am
@JimmyJ,
Yes, you can truly love more than one person at a time. I do, and I know many, many other people who do.

There's no magical light switch in your soul that makes you suddenly incapable of being in love with anyone else the moment you fall in love with someone. We tell cultural stories about how "true love" means one and only, but the reality of the human heart is more complicated than that.

You absurdly can be in love with more than one person at once. If you are monogamous, that's inconvenient, and it might mean you have to make a hard choice, but yes. You can truly love more than one person at the same time.
0 Replies

fernandohernandez

Mon 18 May, 2015 04:54 am
@JimmyJ,
Yes this is possible but not both as lover or wife.
0 Replies

loganbawcom

Mon 18 May, 2015 05:26 am
Yeah it is possible but not longer.
0 Replies

BadBoysDating

Mon 1 Jun, 2015 08:57 pm
@JimmyJ,
It's normal...for me XP...

Hold on, I'm not a player, I'm a Dating coach! I have many female friends, and treat them just like my girlfriends! But...I've told 'em, "we're just friends..." from the beginning...and they feel it's fine...
0 Replies

Ionus

Tue 2 Jun, 2015 11:03 pm
Only if the man has two penises .
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Mon 17 Aug, 2015 11:05 am
@JimmyJ,
Of course. We love our parents, siblings, relatives, and pets PLUS some relationship. So why would we only be able to love the one we have the relationship with?

There's no difference in the love for family and pets and romantic relationships, it's all the same emotion. We just place artifical imaginary barriers between them as to how the love gets expressed. But the same pleasure we get kissing a romantic partner is experienced kissing family, we just pretend it isn't.
0 Replies

mahendar

Tue 18 Aug, 2015 12:51 am
@JimmyJ,
Hey JimmyJ, its all depends upon how you are managing and how intelligently you tact a situation.all depends on your talent and your sharpness.
0 Replies

MSIP

Mon 12 Jun, 2017 04:33 am
@JimmyJ,
well ! We like every beautiful thing and want that thing as our ! so we can love many girls in this modern age ! but it's up to you that what's your ideology about love ! In this age of time love is used as common as it's real meanings are changed so by real mean of love the love is so rare and there are very less chances that you can love two girls !
0 Replies

sunshine793

Tue 13 Jun, 2017 03:54 am
@JimmyJ,
I think it's not really love.
0 Replies

ECCE HOMO

Tue 18 Jul, 2017 07:01 pm
@JimmyJ,
Yes it is possible, but the most difficult time is when the other girl knows you have another one or your number two broke up with you, your mood will be divided which is not good for your number one.
0 Replies

calasko

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 01:10 am
@JimmyJ,
No one can 'love' two people at the same time. It could just be an attraction towards both.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 04:49 am
I don't see why not.
0 Replies

Agent1741

Tue 22 May, 2018 05:32 am
Sounds like a nightmare!!! Its hard enough to keep one happy all the time let alone 2!!
0 Replies