How the real people feel about Obama

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 04:48 pm
According to 861 Democrat polls Obama's job approval rating is now 78.1 percent, up .2 percent since the last report

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/obama-job-approval-democrats.

Proving once more that so-called fair polls lean heavily toward the right, and the rest of the country go by their feelings, not political spin. Which means that Democrats are harder to influence then Republican clones.

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 04:54 pm
@Rickoshay75,
From my observation point; Obama is overrated on any poll that shows anything above 22. Obama is guilty of the NSA overstepping their boundaries against "unreasonable search" against American citizens. That's another step in destroying our Constitutional rights to privacy. Obama has also targeted and killed three Americans living outside the US, because he deemed them as "terrorists." Those drone strikes also kill innocent folks.

He has no conscience, no soul, and is operating illegally. He also has the authority to take away legal council from any American citizen he identifies as a terrorist. He's now playing god.
parados

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 05:44 pm
@Rickoshay75,
It doesn't prove much other than political viewpoint makes a difference in how you feel about your party.

Democrats make up about 35-45% of the country. Republicans make up about the same. Independents make up the rest. Obama's approval is about 47%.

If GOP has an approval of about 22% for Obama that would put his overall approval about 48% depending on how the Independents approve.

When Bush was President it was probably about the reverse in approval ratings. GOP approved and Dems disapproved.
Advocate

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 06:26 pm
I'm delighted that Obama is doing as well as he is. I have never seen so much hate and falsehoods aimed at a Dem leader. Virtually everything coming from the right is false or distorted, with most aimed at Obama.

Considering the above, Obama has done a fabulous job.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 06:58 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
I'm delighted that Obama is doing as well as he is. I have never seen so much hate and falsehoods aimed at a Dem leader. Virtually everything coming from the right is false or distorted, with most aimed at Obama.

Considering the above, Obama has done a fabulous job.

Ah, Advocate, you and I are in perfect synchronization regarding Obama. I have no animosity against you whatsoever!
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:03 pm
@parados,
Democrats make up about 35-45% of the country. Republicans make up about the same. Independents make up the rest. Obama's approval is about 47%.

If GOP has an approval of about 22% for Obama that would put his overall approval about 48% depending on how the Independents approve. >>

Those percentages, obviously from a few Republican polls, are peanuts compared with the 962 democrat polls.
Rickoshay75

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
From my observation point; Obama is overrated on any poll that shows anything above 22. Obama is guilty of the NSA overstepping their boundaries against "unreasonable search" against American citizens. That's another step in destroying our Constitutional rights to privacy. Obama has also targeted and killed three Americans living outside the US, because he deemed them as "terrorists." Those drone strikes also kill innocent folks.

He has no conscience, no soul, and is operating illegally. He also has the authority to take away legal council from any American citizen he identifies as a terrorist. He's now playing god. >>

All taken from the Republican play book. You really should listen to an Obama speech and make up your own mind.
parados

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:38 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Those are from respected polling firms that have a vested interest in getting it right. Refusing to accept it as very likely to be true makes you as out there as those that keep crying "Benghazi" as if doing so makes their version of events somehow true.
parados

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:44 pm
@parados,
Here is a list of polling of party affiliation from Gallup for the last few years. It appears the number willing to admit a party affiliation are less than they used to be with the GOP taking a real hit with those willing to claim that party.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You might refresh your memory. Try and recall when the 'Patriot Act' was passed.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:52 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Show me where I took my opinion from any GOP playbook?

Also, show me where my opinion isn't the truth?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:54 pm
Obama: Great at elections, otherwise politically incompetent, as well as usually wrong. No moral compass is noticeable, Obama seems to be all about Obama.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:57 pm
@glitterbag,
We all know when the Patriot Act was established. That doesn't mean any president following GW Bush is required to follow his lead.

Especially by an individual who taught Constitutional Law.
JTT

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 08:15 pm
@glitterbag,
The sheeple discuss serious issues regarding the governance of "their" country.

A: baaaaaa.
B: ba ba ba.
C: baaaaaabaaaaaaaa.
D: ...
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:11 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

We all know when the Patriot Act was established. That doesn't mean any president following GW Bush is required to follow his lead.

Especially by an individual who taught Constitutional Law.

The Patriot Act has been enacted into law. Thus, Obama has to follow it. Do you know of some way he can avoid this?
Setanta

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:16 am
I get an image of Rickoshay with his fingers in his ears saying: "La-la-la-la, i can't hear you."
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:40 am
@Advocate,
Advocate, It seem obvious you know nothing about our Constitution. Quit making a fool of yourself - if that's possible.

Waterboarding is illegal under US and international laws.
JTT

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2014 12:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Waterboarding is illegal under US and international laws.

-------------

Then how come bush Cheney and all the other war criminals are still free, CI?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 11:58 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Every time I think I have found the most ridiculous post in this forum, someone erupts from the slime of stupidity to prove me wrong.

However, you now occupy the top spot on the list.

Your link is kaput (at least for me) so I can only go by what you have written, but I am making the assumption that the article is reporting on the result of a poll of 861 Democrats.

861 Democrats are the "real people?"

Polls that question other than Obama Opium Eaters are "so-called fair polls?"

I really would like to think that this post is a farce, but I've read your others.

What is more pathetic is the "Atta boy O"s posted in this thread from other members.

JTT

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 11:39 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn: Every time I think I have found the most ridiculous post in this forum, someone erupts from the slime of stupidity to prove me wrong.

----------

Yeah, there sure are a lot of folks who have a lot of trouble facing reality, aren't there, Finn?
0 Replies