Negroponte, a Torturer's Friend

infowarrior

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 09:43 am
McGentrix:

A rare and interesting post from you, but the topic here is John Negroponte, not Saddam Hussein.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 09:50 am
Info, I have been accussed and mocked. I will respond accordingly.
0 Replies

infowarrior

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 12:22 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 02:05 pm
Hey infowarrior- McGentrix is having a rough week. He accused me of using the stalking term on other threads yesterday which was a blatant lie.

I challenged him to produce proof (there is none) and he slithered back under his rock.
Laughing
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 02:19 pm
"accussed" (sic) cartoons for McGentrix
Sorry, I couldn't resisting posting the following accussed cartoons after I saw McGentrix's misspelling of accused:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/a/accussed.asp

BBB :wink:
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 02:24 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Exclamation
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 03:46 pm
Well, I must have just read this same thread twice. I apologize for accusing you Deecups. I will go and slither back under my rock now. Rolling Eyes

See? Even I can make a small mistake or two...

I
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 04:27 pm
Last time
A simple last statement about Iran/Contra. I have read two books about that. The people that were involved incl. Raygun and Bush 1 purposefully violated the Constitution of the USA!
They got away with it.

Negroponte is a criminal. The NeoFascists staged a coup and are now in power of Amerika. They are also criminals.
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 04:33 pm
Yep.
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2004 05:33 pm
Negroponte is a ghoul, a monster, as are all the players in the Central America fracas called Irant-Contra.

Call me naive, but I'm still taken aback when I read someone try to portray these hoodlums into good people.
0 Replies

greenumbrella

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2004 08:02 am
I believe General Alvarez was trained at the School of the Americas and was well versed in effective modes of human torture. The fact that John Negroponte had close ties to the butch of Honduras clearly casts doubt on his character, or lack thereof.

Surely, there are better men (women?) for such an important job.

But, Negroponte is a FOP (friend of Poppy) and in the neocon world, qualifies him more than anything else.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 11:37 am
Link

The Senate Thursday overwhelmingly confirmed John Negroponte as the new U.S. ambassador to Iraq, clearing him to run the world's largest U.S. Embassy after the scheduled handover of sovereignty June 30. The vote was 95-3 to confirm Negroponte, currently the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 02:01 pm
hi greenumbrella- Gen. Alvarez was in fact trained at the School of the Americas. On the taxpayers dime. Evil people, one and all.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 03:03 pm
Ah...
The irony: In the very same week that the Dems rail against US foreign prison "abuse" (Torture) they all but three approve of a man that has bloody hands!
0 Replies

infowarrior

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 03:50 pm
pistoff:

It's not irony, it's cowardice.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 04:32 pm
Mmmm...........
The situation is ironic. Most Dems are weak sloppers at the Oligarchy trough along with their right wing counter parts.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 06:15 am
Quote:
Ever heard the term "enough is enough!"? At one time, some of the various Arab nations decided to attack Israel and they were rebuffed by a superior Israeli army

Actually that is not true. Israel was loosing until the US jumped in and helped them.

I think saying stuff like, "they just hate them because they are jews" is as bad as saying, "I hate them because they are jews"
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 06:18 am
Quote:
The irony: In the very same week that the Dems rail against US foreign prison "abuse" (Torture) they all but three approve of a man that has bloody hands!

Regarding democrats and their sometimes bad voting record, we can only go with what we have and the democrats stand for more of things I believe in than do republicans.

I don't know anything about the guy in question one way or another.
0 Replies