Demon, Incubus , ?story/question/rant/i'm sorry lol

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 02:39 am
please dont judge me on the quiality of my message, I did this in a hurry ..
I believe a couple years ago I was haunted by this demon... I was 13 or 14 when my family, (mom step dad and my 3 siblings, my mom later had another one while living there) but we had just moved into a foreclosed home that was empty for 4 years, huge.. 8 entrances, 4 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, play room, 2 dining rooms attacted 3 car garage a office and 2 other sheds plus plenty of land we grew our groceries on oh a 2nd kitchen we turned into a theater room it was on 420 street, i never realized untill we moved when i was 17 almosst 18 and started to know more about the world! lol we had no neighbors besides a house that was built half way underground looked like a triangle, well .. when we first moved in we found pages of the bible taped to each closet in the house and the binding and rest of the pages in my room. we didnt really know what to think and our parents didnt make a fuss about it so i also brushed it off i wouldnt know anything abou it anyway i was young and raised very sheltered and modest. we had no idea moving into it but a few months we found out at the daycare that used to be there the husband molested the children from kids i was going to school with who went there and was part of the molestation and the farmer who farmed the land around us he had a equipment shed right next to our property andn was always coming over bringing us goods lol his name was unbeleivably john brown Wink us kids called him farmer brown haha but he told my parents about the man and how he died and he said he was glad someone was going to move in bc the land around wasnt being kept well and he also used some of ours to grow produce with us.. he also went to florida every year he was a shuttle ball champian or some kind of old person game also a retired youth paster in a local church , well the man who used to live there died from a heart attack mowing the grass he was a land scaper.. well this sounds really messed up but i was molested all my life, i have memories from 5 years old .. but i cant explain why i dont know if i didnt realize didnt let myself idk but for some reason i never told anyone what was going on ... i didnt have a very nice mom while i was young but she was loving and gave me all i ever needed .. i guess i felt like i couldnt and i loved my dad (step) he raised me from a young age like 5 i think , i guess i didnt know what he was doing was wrong for the longest time, it was a lot of manipulation my mind is still pretty warped bc of it at 21 i am a little weird , anxiety ridden in every aspect in life.. but i'm okay . but anyway... things started to happen to me in the room , and always right before i'd fall asleep i'd be drifting then BANG or something would pull me out of it, i chose this room bc it had a lock on the door, the inside (all the kids rooms had locks on the outside too!another weird fact) but i liked to have that lock just in case my step dad wanted to come in at night.. it was small but i was happy to take it, well when i first walked into the room i had brought purple paint i was painting the lower half dark purple and as soon as i walked in the ceiling fan glass falls on me right on top of my head!! idk that could have been coincidence but weird! lol well one other night i was about to fall asleep and in my closest there was a arm deep shelf build into the wall , it was a deep shelf! i had LOTS of books so i packed them in there there was no room to dig any out i also stacked them on top of those books to the ceiling of the closet with was about half arms lenth to the ceiling of the closet small tiny closet , well i was about to fall asleep my back to the closet and the door shut , right bbefore i was asleep BANG... i was thinking hmm..something fell ignored it , tried falling asleep but something wouldnt let me i had to get up and pick it up , i sit up turn around and EVERYTHING in my closest was on the ground and my closet door was pushed half way open i pulled it open all the way to see it , it was kinda hard bc the carpet but i could not understand how it happened i always had a night light on bc i had no switch just a ceiling fan, but i didnt bother to pick it all up and waited for the morning... this one day my mom woke me up for school my bed was right below the ceiling fan i sat up with my feet on the ground and reached up to pull the string and right before i touched it the light turns on.. haha well i was like oh and quickly pulled my hand down but immediately reached back up with out thinking and it turns off! i was astonished and before i could come up with a thought for it, it turns on i for the first time got a little creeped out, i had had a couple experiences like the last one mainly with things moving right before i'd go to sleep but for some reason this was like a slap in the face for me then I just run down stairs to get ready..i never told anyone for a while about these things happening. another time i was about to fall asleep and BANG, i agian just was used to by now so I tried to ignore it, a lot of the times I could and wake up and either forget it happened or I’d see what happened the next morning just weird things being moved or broken or tore things I couldn’t rationalize but didn’t exactly scare me yet I mean it did but I really didn’t know what to think I started to wonder and talking to my only two people I was friends with my friend paige from my school I used to go too before I moved and the friend I made at the new school, I am a really shy person with social anxiety I never talked I always just had one person I was friends with and talked to where ever I went.. another time it was right before I feel asleep BANG it was loud and left me with a different feeling I was scared not from the bang but it felt like someone was in the room so I woke myself up and loooked around in my room, I had my dresser drowers laying on the floor bc 3 of them the bottoms broke out and were usless I planned on fixing them the next day well when I looked around one of the dresser drowers was laying on top and through my small karaoke machine I had next to my bed that also doubled to hold this little lamp with tiny crystal balls haning from it I used as a night light and above my karaoke machine was a new moon poster my favorite I had just got it and there was a tear all the way across it and my lamp had fallen off .. that’s when more intence scary things started to happen to me .. but soon after my mom found out she was pregnant and asked me to move into the big room with my sister so she could make a little nursery room , when I moved out of there things settled down I heard things and still had this new paranoid feeling being upstairs alone .. well one time I had ran upstairs to get something and I had all my things moved into my sisters room and my room was empty and the door was being kept closed bc it was winter time and I heard baby music playing through our wall to my room , the room was completely empty .. I just ignored it and hurried down stairs , we had base heaters so we tried to spend all our time down stairs so we wouldn’t have to run them until we were in our beds for the night.. later on when my mom was a little bit futher along she went upstairs to up together the baby bed and stuff while we were at school , we got home and mom said to me she wont tell me what happened but theres no way she’ll be putting the baby in that room but I wasn’t allowed to move back into the room either I begged her to tell me and started telling her all my experiences I’ve had hoping she would but she refused .. just kept insisting no one was allowed in the room and it was locked for good.. well about 6 months later my sister and I couldn’t stand eachother anymore she’s 5 years younger than I am and without asking my mom I moved all my stuff back in and she had just given birth and wasn’t really worried about it anymore .. when we moved she finally told me her experience after I had talked about mine more , she said she was upstairs and heard the baby music playing at first lightly and shortly as she was going up and down the stairs but ignored it then while she was in the room after she had carried all she needed up she got this overwhelming feeling all around her then heard people talking and foot steps coming from she didn’t know but everywhere , she said she never felt so scared and such a overwhelming feeling she couldn’t explain in her life and she’s been a stay at home mom for the majority of her life and very used to being alone in ahouse she said she immeidtly left didn’t know here to go we lived away from family about 25 30 mins from Danville where the majority of family lived she said she just went to a public place to keep her self calm and then waited on the porch until we got home from school and met us on the porch and then she had told me I wasn’t allowed to go in there or she wasn’t putting gthe baby in there.. my friend Emily had a experience while in the house one of the bathrooms a small one in main part of the house she was peeing I was waiting outside the door in the kitchen rummaging for snakes we were on our way to the theater room to watch movies while she was in there the sink and shower turned on full blast for 30 secounds until she screamed for me , she ran out without flushing but didn’t say anything about it until another night when I was staying with her and I was talking about my experiences it was before I had really told her much about my own .. but I know this is really poorly written I plan on one day writing about it better after I have my add controlled and I’m in school to be a English teacher but I believe this was a haunting theres a lot of other experiences I haven’t included in this but they are simiar and some much worse and then a lot I just cant think of at the moment I’m just writing this down right as it comes out of my head and you may not beable to make since of it and I’m sorry but I truly believe that maybe some kids had gotten into the home and did some sort of ritual or sayonce of some sort , opened a portal? I don’t really know but whatever happened it is apparent living in that house something is not right .. oh and also this one time I was standing in the bathroom getting ready for a date and looked and noticed my 4 year old brother kody at the bottom of the stairs just staring he had been there for a good 5 or 6 mins but I had just looked and noticed he was staring so I asked him what are you doing he said sissy theres a bad mad on the stairs , I was like huh what? ! he then mumbled a little bit but trying to say the same thing quicker sissy theres a bad man on the stairs then a few seconds later he added and he’s going to go in your room! I was like oh my god come here kody , he was worried about it really bad and didn’t move until I yelled MOM come here and I told her what happened and I think she was asking him about it and asked me if I had been telling him things I said no I really hadn’t told anyone much about anything at that point either just Emily paige and my mom a couple things but it wasn’t the more intence experienves I had yet .. yeah really weird.. I really believe that house has evil , history repeated and a lot of BAD things happened to me in that house .. I went through the most ive ever been through negative terrible thigns , my best friend died at 16 paige Nicole badger I was crushed , the molestation was getting worse I was realizing what was happening more bc iwas getting older , I tried to tell my mom at16 after paige died it made a lot of things apparent I stopped being numb to a lot of things and she didn’t believe me I was forced to live terrified and go through it a lot more times but while it happened I didn’t know what to do it didn’t come to me to scream its like I went numb and couldn’t do anything I really don’t know how to explain that but maybe someone who’s been through it understands bc nobody else does not my mom siblings no one even today I don’t talk to any of them we moved and when I was 20 she left him , none of my siblings believe me which proves it only happened to me .. they still go and visit him even my brother who is a year younger than me and he isn’t even his real dad , he still goes and sees him on the weekends with the kids.. I’m not really angry or anything I don’t really know how to feel honestly besides I know I’m angry bc they don’t believe me .. I don’t care it happened to me honestly I really don’t it doesn’t bother me I don’t think about it or try to remember any of it .. but I does bother me they don’t believe me or know the truth but I don’t know, I know I’ve always been exteremly sensitive to the other side , different things I’ve had experiences other haunted places and its not like everywhere I go I’m not crazy, I’m completely sane .. I’m strong willed , also a lot to do with my past the way I grew up I’m not angry about anything that’s ever happened to me I’m so strong as a person today besides the side effects from it all , I’m a anxiety ridden person, I was born with ADD, and still have it as a adult , I have social anxiety , I have no friends but I’m okay honestly any friends I make I push away I will just stop talking to everyone for long periods of time just dissepear from exenctance , even Emily I love her and miss her but I don’t know it just feels like I have to just be alone for a long period of time to be happy I just with out thinking of why just stop talking to people .. another note my best friend paige died from a unknown virus at the time caused by un pure metal pericings she was sick that’s all we knew and I didn’t even know I was grounded for 6 months for talking on the phone with a friend and a boy and we started talking about things we were curious about like blow jobs ect, I was a virgin until I was 18 I was raised better than girls today , but I had to sneak and answer the phone to find out paige was on HOSPIS in the hospital she had been there for 3 months, and 3 months later she was passed away then my only other best friend got the same virus and she survived it attacked her bone marrow and it had attacked paiges heart so she didn’t win the battle.. and Emily has absolutely NO pericings … just fucked up I don’t know maybe its also a quincadence but a lot of fucked up things happened to me in that house , I feel like it had som influence … a lot of fucked up things happened during the molestation too, like my eyes where starting to open , and it started to get worse what was happeneing .. I just wanted to share this , my thoughts its everywhere one day I’ll write it all down , I’m going to write my life story down theres so much more , I just think that house has EVIL.. I don’t really know what but I though of incubus
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,040 • Replies: 3
No top replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 05:34 am
@potheadlette,
potheadlette wrote:
please dont judge me on the quiality of my message, I did this in a hurry.
I believe a couple years ago I was haunted by this demon... I was 13 or 14 when my family, (mom step dad and my 3 siblings, my mom later had another one while living there) but we had just moved into a foreclosed home that was empty for 4 years, huge.. 8 entrances, 4 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, play room, 2 dining rooms attacted 3 car garage a office and 2 other sheds plus plenty of land we grew our groceries on oh a 2nd kitchen we turned into a theater room it was on 420 street, i never realized untill we moved when i was 17 almosst 18 and started to know more about the world! lol we had no neighbors besides a house that was built half way underground looked like a triangle, well .. when we first moved in we found pages of the bible taped to each closet in the house and the binding and rest of the pages in my room. we didnt really know what to think and our parents didnt make a fuss about it so i also brushed it off i wouldnt know anything about it anyway i was young and raised very sheltered and modest. We had no idea moving into it but a few months we found out at the daycare that used to be there the husband molested the children from kids i was going to school with who went there and was part of the molestation and the farmer who farmed the land around us he had a equipment shed right next to our property and was always coming over bringing us goods lol his name was unbeleivably john brown Wink us kids called him farmer brown haha but he told my parents about the man and how he died and he said he was glad someone was going to move in bc the land around wasnt being kept well and he also used some of ours to grow produce with us.. he also went to florida every year he was a shuttle ball champian or some kind of old person game also a retired youth paster in a local church, well the man who used to live there died from a heart attack mowing the grass he was a land scaper.. well this sounds really messed up but i was molested all my life, i have memories from 5 years old .. but i cant explain why i dont know if i didnt realize didnt let myself idk but for some reason i never told anyone what was going on ... i didnt have a very nice mom while i was young but she was loving and gave me all i ever needed .. i guess i felt like i couldnt and i loved my dad (step) he raised me from a young age like 5 i think, i guess i didnt know what he was doing was wrong for the longest time, it was a lot of manipulation my mind is still pretty warped bc of it at 21 i am a little weird, anxiety ridden in every aspect in life.. but i'm okay. but anyway... things started to happen to me in the room, and always right before i'd fall asleep i'd be drifting then BANG or something would pull me out of it, i chose this room bc it had a lock on the door, the inside (all the kids rooms had locks on the outside too! another weird fact) but i liked to have that lock just in case my step dad wanted to come in at night.. it was small but i was happy to take it, well when i first walked into the room i had brought purple paint i was painting the lower half dark purple and as soon as i walked in the ceiling fan glass falls on me right on top of my head!! idk that could have been coincidence but weird! lol well one other night i was about to fall asleep and in my closest there was an arm deep shelf build into the wall, it was a deep shelf! i had LOTS of books so i packed them in there there was no room to dig any out i also stacked them on top of those books to the ceiling of the closet with was about half arms lenth to the ceiling of the closet small tiny closet, well i was about to fall asleep my back to the closet and the door shut, right bbefore i was asleep BANG... i was thinking hmm..something fell ignored it, tried falling asleep but something wouldnt let me i had to get up and pick it up, i sit up turn around and EVERYTHING in my closest was on the ground and my closet door was pushed half way open i pulled it open all the way to see it, it was kinda hard bc the carpet but i could not understand how it happened i always had a night light on bc i had no switch just a ceiling fan, but i didnt bother to pick it all up and waited for the morning... this one day my mom woke me up for school my bed was right below the ceiling fan i sat up with my feet on the ground and reached up to pull the string and right before i touched it the light turns on.. haha well i was like oh and quickly pulled my hand down but immediately reached back up with out thinking and it turns off! i was astonished and before i could come up with a thought for it, it turns on i for the first time got a little creeped out, i had had a couple experiences like the last one mainly with things moving right before i'd go to sleep but for some reason this was like a slap in the face for me then I just run down stairs to get ready..i never told anyone for a while about these things happening. another time i was about to fall asleep and BANG, i again just was used to by now so I tried to ignore it, a lot of the times I could and wake up and either forget it happened or I’d see what happened the next morning just weird things being moved or broken or tore things I couldn’t rationalize but didn’t exactly scare me yet I mean it did but I really didn’t know what to think I started to wonder and talking to my only two people I was friends with my friend paige from my school I used to go too before I moved and the friend I made at the new school, I am a really shy person with social anxiety I never talked I always just had one person I was friends with and talked to where ever I went.. another time it was right before I feel asleep BANG it was loud and left me with a different feeling I was scared not from the bang but it felt like someone was in the room so I woke myself up and loooked around in my room, I had my dresser drawers laying on the floor bc 3 of them the bottoms broke out and were usless I planned on fixing them the next day well when I looked around one of the dresser drawers was laying on top and through my small karaoke machine I had next to my bed that also doubled to hold this little lamp with tiny crystal balls hanging from it I used as a night light and above my karaoke machine was a new moon poster my favorite I had just got it and there was a tear all the way across it and my lamp had fallen off .. that’s when more intence scary things started to happen to me .. but soon after my mom found out she was pregnant and asked me to move into the big room with my sister so she could make a little nursery room, when I moved out of there things settled down I heard things and still had this new paranoid feeling being upstairs alone .. well one time I had ran upstairs to get something and I had all my things moved into my sisters room and my room was empty and the door was being kept closed bc it was winter time and I heard baby music playing through our wall to my room, the room was completely empty .. I just ignored it and hurried down stairs, we had base heaters so we tried to spend all our time down stairs so we wouldn’t have to run them until we were in our beds for the night.. later on when my mom was a little bit further along she went upstairs to up together the baby bed and stuff while we were at school, we got home and mom said to me she wont tell me what happened but theres no way she’ll be putting the baby in that room but I wasn’t allowed to move back into the room either I begged her to tell me and started telling her all my experiences I’ve had hoping she would but she refused .. just kept insisting no one was allowed in the room and it was locked for good.. well about 6 months later my sister and I couldn’t stand each other anymore she’s 5 years younger than I am and without asking my mom I moved all my stuff back in and she had just given birth and wasn’t really worried about it anymore .. when we moved she finally told me her experience after I had talked about mine more, she said she was upstairs and heard the baby music playing at first lightly and shortly as she was going up and down the stairs but ignored it then while she was in the room after she had carried all she needed up she got this overwhelming feeling all around her then heard people talking and foot steps coming from she didn’t know but everywhere, she said she never felt so scared and such a overwhelming feeling she couldn’t explain in her life and she’s been a stay at home mom for the majority of her life and very used to being alone in a house she said she immeidtly left didn’t know here to go we lived away from family about 25 30 mins from Danville where the majority of family lived she said she just went to a public place to keep her self calm and then waited on the porch until we got home from school and met us on the porch and then she had told me I wasn’t allowed to go in there or she wasn’t putting the baby in there.. my friend Emily had an experience while in the house one of the bathrooms a small one in main part of the house she was peeing I was waiting outside the door in the kitchen rummaging for snakes we were on our way to the theater room to watch movies while she was in there the sink and shower turned on full blast for 30 secounds until she screamed for me, she ran out without flushing but didn’t say anything about it until another night when I was staying with her and I was talking about my experiences it was before I had really told her much about my own .. but I know this is really poorly written I plan on one day writing about it better after I have my add controlled and I’m in school to be a English teacher but I believe this was a haunting theres a lot of other experiences I haven’t included in this but they are simiar and some much worse and then a lot I just cant think of at the moment I’m just writing this down right as it comes out of my head and you may not be able to make since of it and I’m sorry but I truly believe that maybe some kids had gotten into the home and did some sort of ritual or sayonce of some sort, opened a portal? I don’t really know but whatever happened it is apparent living in that house something is not right .. oh and also this one time I was standing in the bathroom getting ready for a date and looked and noticed my 4 year old brother kody at the bottom of the stairs just staring he had been there for a good 5 or 6 mins but I had just looked and noticed he was staring so I asked him what are you doing he said sissy theres a bad mad on the stairs, I was like huh what? ! he then mumbled a little bit but trying to say the same thing quicker sissy theres a bad man on the stairs then a few seconds later he added and he’s going to go in your room! I was like oh my god come here kody, he was worried about it really bad and didn’t move until I yelled MOM come here and I told her what happened and I think she was asking him about it and asked me if I had been telling him things I said no I really hadn’t told anyone much about anything at that point either just Emily paige and my mom a couple things but it wasn’t the more intence experienves I had yet .. yeah really weird.. I really believe that house has evil, history repeated and a lot of BAD things happened to me in that house .. I went through the most ive ever been through negative terrible things, my best friend died at 16 paige Nicole badger I was crushed, the molestation was getting worse I was realizing what was happening more bc i was getting older, I tried to tell my mom at 16 after paige died it made a lot of things apparent I stopped being numb to a lot of things and she didn’t believe me I was forced to live terrified and go through it a lot more times but while it happened I didn’t know what to do it didn’t come to me to scream its like I went numb and couldn’t do anything I really don’t know how to explain that but maybe someone who’s been through it understands bc nobody else does not my mom siblings no one even today I don’t talk to any of them we moved and when I was 20 she left him, none of my siblings believe me which proves it only happened to me .. they still go and visit him even my brother who is a year younger than me and he isn’t even his real dad, he still goes and sees him on the weekends with the kids.. I’m not really angry or anything I don’t really know how to feel honestly besides I know I’m angry bc they don’t believe me .. I don’t care it happened to me honestly I really don’t it doesn’t bother me I don’t think about it or try to remember any of it .. but I does bother me they don’t believe me or know the truth but I don’t know, I know I’ve always been exteremly sensitive to the other side, different things I’ve had experiences other haunted places and its not like everywhere I go I’m not crazy, I’m completely sane .. I’m strong willed, also a lot to do with my past the way I grew up I’m not angry about anything that’s ever happened to me I’m so strong as a person today besides the side effects from it all, I’m a anxiety ridden person, I was born with ADD, and still have it as a adult, I have social anxiety, I have no friends but I’m okay honestly any friends I make I push away I will just stop talking to everyone for long periods of time just dissepear from exenctance, even Emily I love her and miss her but I don’t know it just feels like I have to just be alone for a long period of time to be happy I just with out thinking of why just stop talking to people .. another note my best friend paige died from a unknown virus at the time caused by un pure metal pericings she was sick that’s all we knew and I didn’t even know I was grounded for 6 months for talking on the phone with a friend and a boy and we started talking about things we were curious about like blow jobs ect, I was a virgin until I was 18 I was raised better than girls today, but I had to sneak and answer the phone to find out paige was on HOSPIS in the hospital she had been there for 3 months, and 3 months later she was passed away then my only other best friend got the same virus and she survived it attacked her bone marrow and it had attacked paiges heart so she didn’t win the battle.. and Emily has absolutely NO pericings … just fucked up I don’t know maybe its also a quincadence but a lot of fucked up things happened to me in that house, I feel like it had some influence … a lot of fucked up things happened during the molestation too, like my eyes where starting to open, and it started to get worse what was happeneing .. I just wanted to share this, my thoughts its everywhere one day I’ll write it all down, I’m going to write my life story down theres so much more, I just think that house has EVIL.. I don’t really know what but I though of incubus
Maybe poltergeists.
Sometimes people 's spirits are not fully in good mental health.
Maybe one of them was trying to attract your attention, with those noises.

WELCOME to the forum, potheadlette!

David
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 08:49 am
@potheadlette,
Welcome to the forum.
I'm old and have trouble concentrating.
Would you mind using paragraph breaks?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 10:22 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
Welcome to the forum.
I'm old and have trouble concentrating.
Would you mind using paragraph breaks?
I agree, Lette.
Remember: u want to be an English teacher.
U can PRACTICE on us!!

Reveal the naked beauty of your syntax.

Syntax
noun
1. Linguistics
a. the study of the rules for the formation
of grammatical sentences in a language.

b.the study of the patterns of formation of sentences
and phrases from words.

c. the rules or patterns so studied: English syntax.

d. a presentation of these: a syntax of English.

e. an instance of these: the syntax of a sentence.

In regard to myself, let me introduce myself
as an advocate of fonetic spelling (like Spanish)
in which words r spelled as thay r pronounced. (See my profile.)

U have a very good looking Avatar!

David
0 Replies