NealNealNeal

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 05:32 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank,
My relationship with God relies on Him existing. God has revealed that Jesus died for our sins so we can have a personal relationship with Him. Since only Jesus was sinless only He qualified to be the propitiation for our sins.
Çhristianity depends on the existence of God. Why believe in Christianity if we don't know that God exists?
Likewise arithmetic is the foundation of mathematics.
The Anointed

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 07:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You believe that there may be a God out there, don't you Frankie, but you rant and rave like some old senile lunatic when someone else, who also believes that there may be a God, then goes in search of evidence to support that belief.

Go and take your medication and just settle down, you'll do yourself damage getting all upset like this.
mystic beautiee

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 07:03 pm
@Smileyrius,
to bad its not gone work for her anymore she's loosing that breath in her body making her suffer each other wish she makes
0 Replies

mystic beautiee

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 07:06 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
and for that her said I a truley sorry and his great enemies was deafeted again once more but this time laid to rest by a female no other than his great kept secret his hidden princess the princess that slayed the rest of the souls who else wished to continue setting should and walking over living bodies with there whispering tongue
0 Replies

mystic beautiee

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 07:08 pm
@neologist,
it wasn't worth discussing because letting them discuss further would have them looking only as that a vegatable she said to other when she finally got it now that she was a princess and in route to becoming queen but didnt wish to be as that since you let her father leave as she was a princess
0 Replies

mystic beautiee

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 07:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
god definitely has away of doing things like brining evil to light again once more after they hide the blood they keep feasting on when they are weak why they must be strong we must be string she must be strong now as well
0 Replies

mystic beautiee

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 07:12 pm
@neologist,
we get asked each day WWJD?
0 Replies

mystic beautiee

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 12:19 am
@edgarblythe,
clock tower it now is to the rest of you nosey ignorant people good day >
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 12:30 am
@mystic beautiee

M'kay
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 12:44 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that if the mechanical comes to the conclusion of the need for RULES in order for society to survive then we need take the word RULES more seriously as this may provide the answer we are looking for.Why would a machine highlight the need for rules?

A BELIEF in a God definitely doesn’t provide all the answers we are looking for.
Jasper10

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 01:22 am
@Jasper10,
Regardless of what those rules might be the fact that even the mechanical has highlighted the need for rules is significant I would suggest.

Secularism claims that there is no such thing as right and wrong.

It would appear that they are in error.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 01:52 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

Frank,
My relationship with God relies on Him existing. God has revealed that Jesus died for our sins so we can have a personal relationship with Him. Since only Jesus was sinless only He qualified to be the propitiation for our sins.
Çhristianity depends on the existence of God. Why believe in Christianity if we don't know that God exists?
Likewise arithmetic is the foundation of mathematics.

Have a nice day, Neal.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 01:57 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

You believe that there may be a God out there, don't you Frankie...

No, I do not.

I KNOW there MAY be a GOD out there. I also KNOW there MAY be many gods out there. I also KNOW there MAY be no gods out there.

Quote:
...but you rant and rave like some old senile lunatic when someone else, who also believes that there may be a God, then goes in search of evidence to support that belief.

I do not rant...I discuss the issue. I also ask questions. Some of you pretend you want to discuss things...but get all bent out of shape when those questions are asked...and rather than acknowledge that you are not able to answer them, you go ape.

Sorta like you are doing right now.

Quote:

Go and take your medication and just settle down, you'll do yourself damage getting all upset like this.

I am not upset. I have a smile on my face.

You have a nice day.

The Anointed

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 02:29 am
@Frank Apisa,
But the smile on my face is so much bigger, because I KNOW that you do not 'DISBELIEVE' that there may be a God out there, therefore you must 'BELIEVE' that there may be a God out there.

Or are you going to say that now you do disbelieve that there may be a God, after previously saying that there may be a God?

You're not too sure are you mate, you're like a reed blowing in the wind.

Night, night old mate.

Frank Apisa

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 02:34 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

But the smile on my face is so much bigger, because I KNOW that you do not 'DISBELIEVE' that there may be a God out there, therefore you must 'BELIEVE' that there may be a God out there.

Or are you going to say that now you do disbelieve that there may be a God, after previously saying that there may be a God?

Night, night old mate.

You do not sound like a happy camper...in fact, you sound rather disgruntled.

I have stated my position on the question of whether there are any gods or not. Here it is again:

I do not know if any GOD (or gods) exist or not;
I see no reason to suspect that gods cannot exist…that the existence of a GOD or gods is impossible;
I see no reason to suspect that at least one GOD must exist...that the existence of at least one GOD is needed to explain existence;
I do not see enough unambiguous evidence upon which to base a meaningful guess in either direction on whether any gods exist or not...so I don't.

(When I use the word "GOD or gods" here, I mean "The entity (or entities) responsible for the creation of what we humans call 'the physical universe'...IF SUCH AN ENTITY OR ENTITIES ACTUALLY EXIST.)

So...you continue to blindly guess about the question. I get a kick out of you supposing that makes more sense than my position.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 02:40 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

You have trouble reading English, right?

I wrote:

I KNOW there MAY be a GOD out there. I also KNOW there MAY be many gods out there. I also KNOW there MAY be no gods out there.

Now you are saying that I am not too sure???

I AM POSITIVE.

Try to keep up.

The Anointed

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 03:14 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I KNOW there MAY be a GOD out there. I AM POSITIVE.

And being so 'POSITIVE' that there may be a God, you would never 'DISBELIEVE' for one moment that there may not be a God, would you?

And you would never now say that you 'DISBELIEVE' that there may be a God, after having said that you are 'POSITIVE' that there may be a God, would you old mate.

And if you don't 'DISBELIEVE" that there may be a God, then guess what?

Nighty night old mate.
Frank Apisa

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 03:22 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
I KNOW there MAY be a GOD out there. I AM POSITIVE.

And being so 'POSITIVE' that there may be a God, you would never 'DISBELIEVE' for one moment that there may not be a God, would you?

I KNOW THERE MAY BE A GOD.

I ALSO KNOW THERE MAY BE NO GODS.

If you are unable to understand that...it makes no sense to discuss things. They are both perfectly logical assertions.

Quote:
And you would never now say that you 'DISBELIEVE' that there may be a God, after having said that you are 'POSITIVE' that there may be a God, would you old mate.

What I would say (and which you are unable to deal with) is:

I ALSO KNOW THERE MAY BE NO GODS.

Deal with that...rather than attempting logic that does not work.

Quote:
And if you don't 'DISBELIEVE" that there may be a God, then guess what?

Nighty night old mate.

Deal with what I wrote...and leave logic to people who actually know how to use it.

The morning is just beginning where I am; heading out to the golf course in an hour. So the nighty night is not appropriate for now.
The Anointed

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 05:02 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Not only do you say that you 'KNOW' that there may be a God, but you have also admitted that you are 'ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE' that there may be a God.

Thanks mate, that's all I wanted. But now I suppose you want to make a complete idiot of yourself and argue with the old fool Frank Apisa by saying. that you are now'ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE' that there may not be a God.

Nighty night old mate.

Frank Apisa

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 09:07 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

Not only do you say that you 'KNOW' that there may be a God, but you have also admitted that you are 'ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE' that there may be a God.

Thanks mate, that's all I wanted. But now I suppose you want to make a complete idiot of yourself and argue with the old fool Frank Apisa by saying. that you are now'ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE' that there may not be a God.

Nighty night old mate.

If you understood logic (which you do not)...you would realize that an argument that X MAY exist...is also an argument that X MAY NOT exist.

I'd explain it more, but that would be a waste.
0 Replies