Thu 6 Oct, 2022 08:36 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:

Which bit of the above SOUND logic do you disagree with? Please be clear

Goodbye Jasper, toggle on without me.
Jasper10

Thu 6 Oct, 2022 09:11 am
@Leadfoot,
what into that mythical single BC on the mythical gravitational train.... lol....
Jasper10

Mon 10 Oct, 2022 12:40 am
@Jasper10,
The natural forces in nature are separate and reactionary.

These forces are magnetic forces and they provide attractive and repulsive interactions.Nature has confirmed this so what other proof does anyone need? +/+ and -/- provide repulsion and +/- and -/+ provide attraction.The formulas are no more complicated than that.

In order to get a balance of sorts alternating + and - are required on both sides of the fence, hence alternating +/- = alternating +/-.This produces vibration.Everything vibrates in the cosmos at all levels.

Clearly, atheistic science doesn’t agree with this but then it likes making a fool of itself.

Jasper10

Mon 10 Oct, 2022 03:24 am
@Jasper10,
As the ATHEISTIC science of a single BB/BC theory is a load of nonsense and this has been confirmed from observation then how is atheistic science going to explain how the electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos at all levels got there?

I would suggest and maintain that these magnetic fields were always there and need to be there in order to cause all the multiple BB and BC’s and the resultant spin of planets which result in electromagnets producing alternating + and - reactionary forces resulting in the magnetic push/pull vibratory reactions which hold matter together.

The spin speed and tilt of planets being no accident either I would suggest.All perfectly balanced.

All of which is perfectly related to all the other sciences and philosophy as well including the “I am”,awareness, consciousness,thought,emotions.

Everything is interconnected/related.Atheistic science just needs to get out of its blinkered box.
Jasper10

Thu 13 Oct, 2022 08:08 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the "I am" is separate and sits outside of the full logic 0,0,....0,1....1,0....1,1 merry go round which has alternating + and - magnetic forces on both sides of the INWARD dualistic fence thus resulting in vibratory matter balance.

I would suggest that NATURES science confirms this.

Jasper10

Mon 17 Oct, 2022 06:38 am
@Jasper10,
How can atheists who don’t believe that they actually exist claim that they don’t exist? Funny.I would suggest that they need to stop doing all that “inward only” out of consciousness synch meditation malarkey which is where they get all their duff information from.
Jasper10

Thu 20 Oct, 2022 12:47 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the issue of the trinity partly comes down to whether an “I am” element of our nature exists or doesn’t exist and what the individuals stance is regarding this.

Does an “I am” sit on the dualistic fence or not?
Jasper10

Thu 20 Oct, 2022 01:14 am
@Jasper10,
My stance is that it would be very difficult for me to comment on whether I exist or don’t exist if I believe I don’t exist to be able to make that comment (funny) so I therefore conclude that I do exist.
kjw47

Thu 20 Oct, 2022 05:04 pm
Jesus teaches-he has a God, his Father ,just like us. John 20:17, Rev 3:12--So do his real teachers-Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3, not only then but now as well. The Psalmist taught that fact as well-Psalm 45:7--So one must ask themself--Does God have a God or am i being lied to?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 22 Oct, 2022 12:01 am
@Jasper10,
How is it possible to form an opinion of something either way from a non existent state?

You need to exist to be able to do that even if you are just “toggling” between the automated/ non automated consciousness states in total unawareness.
Jasper10

Sat 22 Oct, 2022 11:46 pm
@Jasper10,
When I say you,I am referring to the I am.I would suggest that the alternating automated (+) and non automated (-) consciousness states are on both sides of the dualistic fence therefore.

We are not consciousness.We experience the 2 types and can control which consciousness state we experience if we have awareness to be able to introduce that control.

Jasper10

Sun 23 Oct, 2022 12:04 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that consciousness is the interface between the “I am” and the biological dualistic computer which operates on full logic software created by the 4 off electromagnetic force interactions,

I would suggest that the “I am” is aware of when it has taken control of the plane and when the plane is on autopilot by the consciousness state experienced .i.e. in the moment not in the moment states.

I would suggest the “I am” takes control of the plane in both awareness and unawareness.

I would suggest that this confirms the below.

You can be unaware that you are unaware.
You can be unaware that you are aware.
You can be aware that you are unaware
You can be aware that you you are aware.

Awareness and unawareness are completely separate therefore and on both sides of the dualistic fence.Awareness completely covering unawareness.
0 Replies

kjw47

Sun 23 Oct, 2022 06:05 pm
Undeniable facts of true God worship history=

From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion, teach, serve, and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)
When Jesus attended those places of worship, was taught, served and worshipped that single being God, as was every bible writer.
No trinity exists, the religion that came out of Rome turned God into a trinity, God did not change, they changed him -all serving it are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Those will not enter Gods kingdom. Jesus was not with that religion ever, his adversary started it-2Cor 11:12-15
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 25 Oct, 2022 04:28 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that what causes the MULTIPLE big bangs and big crunches that happen all the time in the cosmos is +/-…-/+ magnetic force interactions for BC and -/-…+/+ interactions for BB.

I would suggest that in order to balance these forces of nature you need alternating + and - forces on both sides of the NEUTRAL fence causing a vibratory motion which I would suggest is as a result of the 4 off possible multiple combinations of alternating +/- magnetic force interactions between the two points on either side of the fence.

These interface force reactions are created as a result of the interactions between the different objects and particles in the cosmos at the macro/micro levels as they spin. These objects and particles being electromagnets.

I would suggest that it is these same 4 off magnetic force interactions that provide the software logic for the functioning brain. The brain being a magnetic computer which is far more advanced than any computer we have today.

As I have already suggested these magnetic forces are created as a result of SPIN of objects within the electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos at both the macro and micro levels.

I would suggest that the brain is a dualistic magnetic computer. Information is passed backwards and forwards between two points and across the neutral fence .i.e. software logic as mentioned above. Clearly there must be pre-programming and overall processing involved with this software logic as well.

So what does the above COMMON workings have to do with the actual mental experience in practice?

I would suggest that this VIBRATORY effect must be experienced by us in some form or other if the above theory is correct.

I would suggest that we experience it in CONSCIOUSNESS.

We experience both the “in the moment” and “out of the moment” consciousness states which we alternate between all the time. We can bring ourselves into the moment by taking control and forcing the issue. What we find is that we will always default back to an out of the moment consciousness state until we take action again. So we are AWARE of this alternating consciousness process. We are AWARE of it experientially.

So what should we do? Should we just let this alternating consciousness “toggling” happen AUTOMATICALLY or should we intervene and take CONTROL of it as well?

I would suggest that we do take control of this vibratory effect all the time but we are UNAWARE of it.

Not any more though. We are also now AWARE of it.

I would suggest that more advanced magnetic computer software will rely on the 4 off different magnetic force interactions -/-…-/+…+/-….+/+ to produce its binary software 0/0…0/1…1/0…1/1

So what has this got to do with the post topic? Everything.

Something takes CONTROL.

I would suggest that this is the "I am".
Jasper10

Wed 26 Oct, 2022 12:07 am
@Jasper10,
The next generation of computers will be magnetic computers which require SPIN to create the 4 off magnetic force interactions NN,NS,SN,SS which will provide the software logic for their operation .i.e. 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1

This mode of operation entirely mimics the workings of the cosmos as a whole and the workings of the physical brain.

I would suggest.
Jasper10

Wed 26 Oct, 2022 12:38 am
@Jasper10,
Purely atheistic science is being left behind.

Natures science is the way forward.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 26 Oct, 2022 12:40 am
@Jasper10,
Nature doesn’t take sides.
Jasper10

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 10:58 pm
@Jasper10,
Everything vibrates in the cosmos.

We experience this vibration in consciousness.We transition backwards and forwards all the time between the 2 consciousness states of in the moment and not in the moment.

i have always suggested that the “I am” cannot be on just one side of the fence.It must be on both sides of the fence.

I would therefore suggest that it cannot be the “I am” that is transitioning.

i would suggest that there must be a 3 rd part to our make up and it is this 3rd part which is transitioning.
Agent Smith

Thu 17 Nov, 2022 09:00 am
@Smileyrius,
You're on target mon ami! Christianity is sheer madness and Christian theologians better get their act together or else ... <insert the worst imaginable thing that could happen to a Christian>.

The Anointed

Thu 17 Nov, 2022 08:36 pm
@Agent Smith,
I am a triad being of body, mind=spirit and soul. After I have died the first death, which is that of the body that must return to the elements from which it was created, I the mind which has been imprinted into the eternal soul, continues to live on unless God chooses to divide the mind that is I from his eternal life-force=soul, which is the second death from which there is no return and creates a new body for that soul in which a new mind will develop.