Agent Smith

Thu 17 Nov, 2022 10:54 pm
@The Anointed,
Woah! Slow down ol' chap! The Trinity symbolizes the um-na-úlu, not out of the woods yet mon chéri!
The Anointed

Thu 17 Nov, 2022 11:24 pm
@Agent Smith,
Quote:
Woah! Slow down ol' chap! The Trinity symbolizes the um-na-ulu - not out of the woods yet mon chéri!

The Hindu triad God is Brahman, who is the divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates and to which all being must return at the close of each generation of the universe. With Vishnu the saviour and Shiva who is sometimes depicted as a serpent and Shiva or Siva is the destroyer in that he destroys the old in order to make way for the new. The Most High to have developed in the eighth and eternal generation of the universe is Krishna the eighth manifestation of Vishnu, who enters into Braham as the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

The triad God of many Christians is, "The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit."

My triad God is, "WHO I AM."

0 Replies

Muckah

Tue 13 Dec, 2022 07:17 pm
Other than divide and destroy, the Trinity doctrine has done nothing for the debacled religion of Christianity.
Jasper10

Mon 16 Jan, 2023 06:43 am
@Jasper10,
There is three parts to our make up and not two.

A belief in only two parts results in dualistic reasoning.

Leadfoot

Mon 16 Jan, 2023 09:50 am
@Muckah,
I think you have that (Trinity thing) right. To what do you attribute learning that?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 01:22 am
@Jasper10,
OUTWARD MEDITATION:

I am telling you the truth.If you do not introduce a third element to yourself you will just continue to toggle backwards and forwards between two consciousness states.Even if you do introduce a third element to yourself you will still continue to toggle between two consciousness states but at least you will be AWARE of it.

AWARENESS sits above CONSCIOUSNESS.

They are NOT the same.

Balancing consciousness has absolutely nothing at all to do with thoughts.

Balancing consciousness will just confirm the just being state to you.

This is a Consciousness STILLNESS.

Leadfoot

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 06:34 am
@Jasper10,
I have found ethanol to be an excellent third element in promoting that desired state of mind.
Jasper10

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 06:40 am
@Leadfoot,
Nah you don’t need that Leadfoot.Your faith will do it for you.
Leadfoot

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 06:50 am
@Jasper10,
It comes highly recommended by the wisest of men, and the best of it made by none other than Christ himself.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 07:25 am
@Jasper10,
There is so much symbology in your faith Leadfoot that I am impressed with.

I always find parallels with it that fit the science and philosophy that make sense to me.

I’ll give you an example.Exodus 7:8-13

As I am sure you are aware, my claim is that +/-=+/- in nature because you cannot cancel electromagnetic forces out.You can only balance them as far as I can see.NN and SS interactions provide repulsion’s and NS and SN interactions provide attractions.You therefore require an NS to balance with an NS force to obtain a vibratory/ push-pull sinusoidal balance or consciousness balance.

Analogically and running parallel to the above passage I see two sinusoidal waveforms or two snakes both of which were swallowed up by a third sinusoidal waveform or snake.

This ties in perfectly with balancing consciousness or STILLING consciousness at the psychological level.

I don’t guess Leadfoot.

Leadfoot

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 10:31 am
@Jasper10,
Consciously or not, you seem to be describing what in elec. engineering is known as the ‘metastable state', as when two opposing inputs arrive at a memory node and it has to decide which state it should take. If you try to read it while in this state, you never know what you’re going to get. That might be a metaphor for society’s current state of mind. If so, let’s go with that.

So you are some sort of theist I assume. Are you suggesting God is the third determinant needed in order for the correct data to be read? If not, what? Be a bit more direct please, if you’re not guessing.

Jasper10

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 01:38 pm
@Leadfoot,
Consciousness has a + and - force aspect to it in my opinion.If we try to control it we are met with a counter reaction.

What I mean by this is if we attempt to bring ourselves into an in the moment state we have to maintain the concentrated effort or we are pulled back into the out of the moment state again.

There is an electrical/magnetic component to this experience in my view.

We need to try and understand what this means more fully I would say.

My view is that we are not these + and - forces.

There is a separate element to our make up which experiences these forces.

I cannot prove the existence or non existence of a God, nobody can, so I go with what is provided.AWARENESS being one thing that has been provided to us.

I am aware therefore that I can put effort in and change my consciousness state from out of the moment to in the moment state.I am also aware of a force which is always trying to pull me back out from this in the moment state.

I have come to the conclusion that I am neither of the two above mentioned consciousness states therefore. I am merely influenced by forces….consciousness forces I would say.

I would say that I am not awareness either.I am merely aware that there are two consciousness states which I have to put effort in to control if that is I wish to control these consciousness states.If I don’t put effort in then I have no chance of controlling them.

The part of me that is a aware and tries to control these two consciousness states (forces I would say) needs to be referred to as something other than consciousness or awareness therefore.

The thing is.It is not about the constant transition backwards and forwards between consciousness states that is the issue.The issue is trying to STILL this effect.Hence why I controversially reject accepted science.

I am more of a theist than an atheist I would say.However,I have an issue with this because in my view a belief in a God is no different to a unbelief in a God at a fundamental level.

There is something more in my opinion.I feel I am getting close to what that is however.

I have been able to still these consciousness state by the way but only by rejecting established scientific views as I say.I believe you know my theories.

Jasper10

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 02:27 pm
@Jasper10,
If we are to stand any chance of fully understanding the mind/brain interface we need to get control of consciousness is my experience.

Jasper10

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 03:03 pm
@Jasper10,
Practically controlling consciousness is not something that spectator science gets involved in because only each individual can do that.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Wed 18 Jan, 2023 04:29 pm
@Jasper10,
Yeah, nah, Not even close to being direct enough. Yea, nay, etc. remember.

Have a good day, I won’t interrupt your monologue for at least another year.
Jasper10

Thu 19 Jan, 2023 01:24 am
@Leadfoot,
Ok Leadfoot.That’s fine.

Before you go though,I will give you a few more parallel references to your faith.You ain’t getting off that easy.

1.Genesis 2:10 speaks of a river which branched out into four headwaters.A strong parallel with electromagnetic fields flowing through an electromagnet.

2.The snake that is mentioned in the book of genesis is a direct reference to a sinusoidal waveform in my opinion.That parallel definitely works with balancing electromagnetic forces i.e.2 snakes balancing i.e. alternating +/- = alternating +/-.This is natures true formula in my opinion because when applied to balancing electromagnetic forces.i.e. alternating NS= alternating NS works.This will be proved correct at the quantum level if it hasn’t already been done so I’m convinced.

3.There are two trees mentioned with a warning not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.A direct reference to INWARD only OUT OF CONSCIOUSNESS synch dualist meditation in my opinion which is nothing more than knowledge gathering.It mentions that Adam and Eve would die if they ate from this tree, a direct reference to the belief that they would conclude that they didn’t actually exist if they pursued this path in my opinion.

4.There is no doubt in my mind that the tree of life that is mentioned is a direct reference to something more than inward only dualistic meditative knowledge gathering.We need to be able to control the 2 snakes or they will control us.We need to control the 2 electromagnetic forces or the 2 consciousness states I am sure of it.The only way to do that in my experience is by practicing INWARD/OUTWARD meditation which balances consciousness.

There is no doubt in my mind that there are deep rooted scientific references within these passages.I am very impressed with it,actually a bit more than that.

I believe we shouldn’t get embarrassed by this stuff like Adam and Eve did.

You will know truth and the truth will set you free is another parallel reference I can think of.There are many I could mention.

Impressive as I say.
Jasper10

Thu 19 Jan, 2023 01:49 am
@Jasper10,
OUTWARD meditation is far more powerful than INWARD meditation.

Applying OUTWARD meditation from duality knowledge gained from INWARD meditation provides an overall consciousness balanced picture.
Jasper10

Thu 19 Jan, 2023 04:24 am
@Jasper10,
All sciences are interconnected in my opinion.

My view is that there is a strong parallel relationship between inward only out of consciousness synch dualistic meditation and the “tree of knowledge of good and evil” mentioned in the Christian book of Genesis.

Jasper10

Thu 19 Jan, 2023 10:16 am
@Jasper10,
All of modern day science and philosophy is based upon an INWARD only meditation practice.That is it problem.

This type of meditation is easy to carry out but is only a knowledge gathering dualistic process performed in an out of the moment consciousness state not an in the moment consciousness state.You can disagree with this as much as you like but it’s true.

There is nothing wrong with inward mediation if practiced in parallel with outward meditation in order to balance consciousness

Modern day science knows nothing about consciousness that is the problem.
Jasper10

Fri 20 Jan, 2023 12:05 am
@Jasper10,
In relation to the post title we need to introduce a third element to our make up because we are not just made up of + and - particles.We are made up of neutral particles as well.

Modern day science, philosophy and psychology is trapped in dualistic thinking/reasoning only concerning itself with 2 parts to our make up, the + and - believing that that is all we are made up of and these 2 parts cancel out hence why atheist claim we don’t actually exist .They don’t cancel out.They balance.You cannot cancel a + force with a - force in nature.It just doesn’t happen.

Natures formula for stability is, alternating +/- forces = alternating +/- forces.This is the only way to obtain an electromagnetic balance of forces in nature.

These +/- forces remain and lock neutral matter in the still state.