Ishima

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 07:09 am
Hi, everyone.
I've already come to Sochi from Yokohama. The first thing I did after arrival was an experiment I was thought off at home. I took a walk in my rainbow parka. Underneath was a T-shirt with Freddy Mercury. No negative reaction at all. Moreover many Russians like The Queen and smiled at meand gave thumb-ups.
Pity that fountains stopped working until the Olympics beginning and the weather had its nasty turn. It is cloudy and snowing and a little dirty. But it is very comfortable in the hotel. The service is good and the food is uncommon and delicious.
BTW specially for all havoc players and provokers: there is so many security that it seems to me the safest place in the Earth. Bite me! How someone can be such a*sholes mixing sports with political bias. Give your Mommy apple-sauce and leave along people wanting to have some fun. Because of such bastards I couldn't to decide if to go here or not. And my parents saw me off as if they were following to my grave.
But here is really great. Sochi Olympics promise to be better than Chinese ones.
Tested
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,144 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 08:47 am
@Ishima,
Pictures or it never happened, Ivan.
0 Replies