America is not much tolerant about gay athletes than makes people to think.

Eler

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 07:18 am
Obama... how proudly on their president's behalf in White House they have announced it in December that the US Olympic team to Russian Sochi will include open gay athletes. Poor Americans never hold their tongues.... Here meet the real state of deals when it comes to gay athletes in US:

www.washingtonpost.com/opinion/why-so-may-us-athletes-are-stuck-in-the-closet/2013/12/27/12fa3b20-68f9-11e3-8b5b-a77187b716a3_story.html

And believe me, there is plenty poor gay stories of alike. I personally got friends in US, whose gay daughter went in for gymnastics but had to leave sports because of constant jokes and humiliations on her teammates' behalves, as well.

The strange thing is that none of gay sportsmen being included into the White House's list of 'proud' have appeared in press since the list been announced. Well, I know Caitlin Cahow and know how much she does for LGBT community. Caitlin keeps silence for 2 months already.... Something makes me to think that somebody have helped our people to stop their mouths.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,783 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 12:06 pm
It's just such a love fest in here.
0 Replies