MarkC

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:05 pm
The Jewish controlled news media has completly lied about White Men's history in America for over 40 years. Here are some of the things that we have been accused of which are not true at all.
WHITE MEN STOLE THE LAND
This is not true. White men bought the entire western part of the United States from Mexico for 15 million dollars when the Mexican war ended in 1847. Mexicans sold the west to White men in 1847 because of the gold silver and Mercury that Mexicans had been mining in the west for over 20 years The story about gold being discovered at Sutters mill is untrue.
WHITE MEN BROUGHT BLACK SLAVES TO AMERICA
This is also untrue. The French owned a giant slave colony along the Mississippi river. White men bought this slave colony from France in 1803 for 15 million dollars (the Louisiana Purchase) just like the Mexican purchase in 1847. Then in 1805 Lewis and Clark were sent up the Mississippi river to discover the land that they had just bought from France. This was the purpose of their journey. White men also bought Alasks and Hawaii.
WHITE MEN BROUGHT IN THE CHINESE TO BUILD THE RAILROADS
Also untrue. The Chinese only built one railroad line in the Sierra's in California. The Chinese only did 1% of the railroad building in America. Black men in the south actually did more railroad building than the Chinese. When White men bought the goldfields in California for 15 million and came out west in 1849 to mine the gold and the Chinese tried to sneek into California and get the gold for themselves. This led to the Chinese exclusion act in California in 1882.
WHITE MEN NEVER WORKED IN AMERICA.
This the most insane lie of them all which is based on the the two previous stories. The truth is that all of the colored people in America today never even created one industry in America. Count them up.
THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY The Wright brothers
THE TELEPHONE INDUSTRY Alexander Graham Bell
THE MOTION PICTURE INDUSTRY Thomas Edison
THE RECORDING INDUSTRY also Thomas Edison
THE TELEVISION INDUSTRY Philo T. Farnsworth
THE COMPUTER INDUSTRY The modern computer was invented at PARC research center in Palo Alto Calif by several different White men. Steve Jobs a Jew went into PARC and stole all of the material and created Apple and claimed the he invented the computer. In fact White men today grow about 80% of the food in the midwest that everybody eats in America.

So Why all of the lies? If you notice all of the lies are somehow related to Labor. The reason is that White men in the FBI put Jewish labor Union organizers in prison for over 80 years for stealing money out of the pension funds. And since the Jews are in control of the Media this is some sort of retaliation. In fact the Jews are bringing millions of Illegal Immigrants into the country who never paid any money to live in the country and never produced anything in the country and are giving all of the high paying jobs to people who never created any industries in America at all. So all of this proves that Jews that hate White men control Hollywood and the Media. This is why everytime you turn on the TV they talk about killing Arabs in Syria,Lebanon or Libya. So Don't believe anything that you are seeing on Television. White men also invented the three great America sports Football Baseball and Basketball. So why is all of Americas money being transferred from White men over to Women and Minorities by the Jews? The answer is that 50% of all of the welfare money in America is being stolen during the transfer by Jews who are gansters operating under the name 'Liberal"

chai2

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:12 pm
@MarkC,
Wow.

No way can you make this **** up.
jcboy

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:19 pm
@MarkC,
Another ignorant bastard Cool
MarkC

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:22 pm
@chai2,
So the Wright brother didn't invent the airplane at Kittyhawk. This is why Liberals always hide when they find out the truth or braek out the profanity. Say it ain't so Joe
jcboy

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:27 pm
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

So the Wright brother didn't invent the airplane at Kittyhawk. This is why Liberals always hide when they find out the truth or braek out the profanity. Say it ain't so Joe

Now look here Juror, when you graduate the 6th grade you come back here and post, until then crawl back in the hole you crawled out of. Cool
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:28 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Another ignorant bastard Cool

Ah c'mon.

Did you know that white men didn't bring blacks to America, it was the French who had slave colonies on the Mississippi?

Learn something new every damn day.
chai2

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:30 pm
@chai2,
Stupid French people.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:30 pm
@chai2,
Yeah but them whities sold them to rednecks Cool
chai2

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:34 pm
@jcboy,
Mark is a favorite name among rednecks.

True fact.
jcboy

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:36 pm
@chai2,
I know this one guy in town named Mark, cute as all hell and great ass but dumb as a box of hair Cool
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:43 pm
@chai2,
I'm still trying to figure out how to tell my French friends they're not white.

Let alone a few other things I'm going to have to explain to people.

______

Dumb as a bag of rocks, those white men.
chai2

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 06:31 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah, like the fact that Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell were....um....well I don't know what Mark is saying they are.

They can't be white though, that's for sure.
MarkC

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 11:17 pm
@chai2,
So what comes next for me the gas chamber?
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 12:44 am
@MarkC,
No, probably a little walk back to the ward and a nice breakfast, before group therapy at noon.
Foofie

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 08:32 am
Did you forget to scapegoat the Jews that white Gentile males are not going to college to the same degree as white females? This could be an alliance between white Gentile Shiksas and Jews. Perhaps, white Gentile Shiksas like the idea that they are becoming more educated than white Gentile males? However, if we ever had a land war with some country that has a billion people, all those uneducated white males would make some good infantry soldiers. Nothing like white males to love macho behavior, and maintain a mediocre level of intellect in the popular culture.

I see the future run by white females. Jews will just be their lap dogs. Naturally, for good service, Jews will get plenty of chicken soup and kreplach.

engineer

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 08:36 am
@MarkC,
No, just a life of futility, pettiness and anger.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 09:01 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

No, probably a little walk back to the ward and a nice breakfast, before group therapy at noon.

Got to keep the loonies on the path.

Or my personal favorite from Peter Gabriel.....Eating with a spoon, they don't give you knives....
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 09:32 am
@MarkC,
Quote:
Re: chai2 (Post 5668326)
So what comes next for me the gas chamber?

And the prize for total trivialization of a real and disastrous victimization while pulling on a mantle of imaginary victimization goes to.......
chai2

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 09:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

pulling on a mantle of imaginary victimization

I like this.
I'm going to have to remember that one.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 11:45 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Naturally, for good service, Jews will get plenty of chicken soup and kreplach.

And plenty of red lollipops! Razz Wink

1. Forums
  2. » Jewish News Media
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:24:58