Humanitarian catastrophe is coming into Ukrainian regions subdued by Kiev troops.

Lucian

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 08:51 am
EU politicians are staying with their lips sealed. I bet you Merkel can't utter a word of protest 'course Yankees have hell of compromising stuff to make her bow to D.C. till her death!! The same seems for all other EU leaders as they might have been being wired by Americans for years I bet you they'll keep silence even when some Medieval plaque start devastating EU cities again!!
See for yourself! Army has left and separatists have been subdued. But there's no pure water left, or medicine to treat even primitive illnesses or sufficient food for civilians. Number of infected people and death toll are on the rise. That was what I witnessed during my volunteer missions in Africa. Amazingly, this is what I see presently in eastern Ukraine in the regions "cleaned of separatists" by Kiev military units!
Looks somewhat crazy but Kiev bars humanitarian aid destined for own populace in eastern Ukraine. This is not only aid from Russia but some EU countries too! Fancy, they mistrust us just! I guess they suspect us of dispatching weapons for Ukrainian separatists or what?! Can't they see kids keep dying here of primitive diarrhea and pneumonia just due to lack relevant medical treatment!!
There are mushrooming cases of TB and virus hepatitis, the last with some untypical mutated symptoms. There's real threat of some unidentified virus penetrating central Europe!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,383 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

timur

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 08:58 am
Quote:
Medieval plaque start devastating

Sure, when the plaque starts in the propagandists mouths, a bacterial infection is on the way..
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:13 pm
@Lucian,
**** Russia. First they arm thugs and disrupt civil structures and fire artillery rounds over the border and now they want to send "humanitarian aid" to their defeated thugs? Too bad. Vladimir Putin is an imperialist war criminal and a dictator.
0 Replies