Muslim war on Christmas.

Meeeirs

Thu 26 Dec, 2013 08:18 am
That was definitely the most disgusting Christmas for me and for all my family, EVER. Instead of making that sweet video early in the morning, in which my children smile and open their Christmas gifts... at 4 am I already found myself in our local hospital searching for duty doctor with a brother of mine bleeding in my arms and his shocked wife. Seven knife wound for two! 5 of them for my brother. They still got no kids so decided to go to the city's central park for fun, for noise and to see night fireworks, as we together always did it. On their way not far from their house they faced a group of masked Arabians that immediately attacked them loudly shouting the name of their god. Fortunately nothing serious, both still stay in hospital, for both doctors say they have no reason to concern. Undoubtedly our God be praised! In local police they say supposedly the same group of radical muslim youths has committed at least 9 attacks on white Europeans during the Christmas night, ... killing 6. Do you understand how far have we already gone here in Europe with tolerance towards those wild arabians? They are already knifing us and our women like absolutely helpless kittens and demonstratively did it on the very eve of holy for Catholic people night!! Don't you scared? None of the attackers been yet detained! 'Enquiry is underway', they say... but indeed, they do really nothing but by all the possible means are trying now not to allow the info on bloody Christmas night muslim patrols to appear in press...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,386 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

contrex

Thu 26 Dec, 2013 08:27 am
You are a liar. Stop posting this ****.
tsarstepan

Thu 26 Dec, 2013 08:29 am
@contrex,
Stop feeding the sock puppets Contrex. Of course he's a liar. He gets paid to lie profusely online.
jespah

Thu 26 Dec, 2013 08:41 am
@tsarstepan,
Every thread gets a soundtrack.

0 Replies