depression

skp

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:19 pm
Just about everyday for the last two or three years I have been told that I am worthless, I'm just a waste of good air, etc..... What should I do without doing something extremely stupid.

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:26 pm
@skp,
You said in another thread that you are 17 years old. SO, graduate from high school, go to college, and never return to home. That would be the ultimate revenge against your (allegedly) abusive parents.
0 Replies

skp

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:37 pm
alright
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:39 pm
@skp,
You are 16, right? Almost 17.

Begin to be your own man. Do not listen to others who drag you down. You said they do drugs and have been abusive to you. Why would they have any good perspective of life or of you?

You have said that you screwed up when you were young. No more excuses. You are responsible for what you do now. So don't do something stupid.

You sound like you want to do better. Is there ANY adult you can talk to (priest, teacher, friend, relative) that will help you through these years?

Good luck! We care here.

skp

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:43 pm
@PUNKEY,
I've talked to my pastor at church, friends, it just always comes around and bites me.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:45 pm
@skp,
WHAT comes around and bites you? Your own behavior?

YOU have control over that. If you are anxious, impulsive, bored, or depressed then get some help for that.
skp

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:53 pm
@PUNKEY,
No people that I talk to always turns it in. The DFS comes to the house. They believe my parents over me. Then after the people from DFS leaves and their gone for about 30 minutes then I get it worse.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:58 pm
@skp,
Why have the DES come to your home?

They will probably do nothing if your parents smoke pot and they may be saying that you won't follow household rules and have a problem coping with that.

If you are being beat or deprived of food, then you need to discuss this privately with the social worker.
skp

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 02:01 pm
@PUNKEY,
See Van Buren is messed up, a social worker will come talk to me at the school (if I ask) which i have alot. After they get my statement, they go to the house.
0 Replies