How can I physically create or travel to another world,or realm?

Bella Dea

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 07:16 pm
Please try praying the One. He is the only One that I believe can help you.

Start by sitting criss cross applesauce on the floor. Arrange around you cooked fusilli, gemelli and farfalla. They must be these specific kinds as they are Magic and Holy. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over your right shoulder three times and then again once in front of you. Dip your left hand into a bowl of meatsauce only to the first knuckles of your hand. Bow your head, clasp your hands in prayer and say with reverence:

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. Ramen.

After you have done this, the almighty One will touch you with His noodley appendage and you will know you have been blessed. Ask Him then to show you the way to your world and if you are worthy, He shall reach down from the Heavens and transport you there.

Raman, my friend.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 08:14 pm
Quote:
Draconic said: well if anyone doesn't know the answer right of the bat, than can someone help me research the answer (i've done quite a bit but found nothing.) I'm becoming desperate.

But even if you had a spaceship you wouldn't know where to head for
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 10:23 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
My wife and I were exploring a backwoods road in Washington State when we came upon some folks with a flat tire and generally confused countenance.

While helping them get the tire changed and back on the road, I noticed they were wearing buttons with the slogan I love ECK (Might have been I "heart" ECK). Its hard to remember now. Anyhow, I asked the folks to explain their beliefs, including the origin of souls coming from Venus. We listened politely.

What else can you do in the middle of the Cascades when you happen upon such a singular experience?
draconic

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2014 07:40 am
@neologist,
its been over a month now, i found out about this thing called astral projection so i know i can atleast check up on my family but I still can't GO there permanently, this is getting very hard to keep on living here.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2014 09:06 am
@Bella Dea,
I tried this but all I got was a .14 per pizza price increase to cover healthcare costs
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2014 06:34 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

My wife and I were exploring a backwoods road in Washington State when we came upon some folks with a flat tire and generally confused countenance.

While helping them get the tire changed and back on the road, I noticed they were wearing buttons with the slogan I love ECK (Might have been I "heart" ECK). Its hard to remember now. Anyhow, I asked the folks to explain their beliefs, including the origin of souls coming from Venus. We listened politely.

What else can you do in the middle of the Cascades when you happen upon such a singular experience?

Every Christian isn't a genius, or, for that matter, sane.

Does a Christian have to believe that everything in the Bible is literally true to be a Christian?

I'm no devotee of ECK, but I'm happy to say that I won't judge ECK by a couple of pot-heads found along the road in Washington.

Do you listen politely when certain Christians tell you that the world was created a few thousands years ago and then cough out behind your hand: "Idiots!"?
0 Replies

Abishai100

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2014 06:46 am
@draconic,
There's a Greyhound bus leaving from San Diego, California at 9:05 pm tonight and arriving in Mexico City, Mexico on Wednesday 3/19 at 4:05 pm with only 2 transfers.

The Greyhound toll free number is 1-800-231-2222.

You can get to Mexico and decide to trek to the novelty-chip Mexican border city of Tijuana and hot-foot it back to San Diego across the border and forget the bus ride back.

Either way, you get a nice (and relatively cheap) ride to Mexico from California and perhaps enjoy an in-ride Greyhound service Hollywood (USA) film such as "Bolt" (2008).

This is comparable to traveling to other realms, since, of course, riding a bus across the border (you should plan to search for your own snacks along the way) is like a virtual reality mini-adventure.
0 Replies

hollyg571

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 08:50 am
@draconic,
Don't listen to them I need to go meet up with others myself
0 Replies

TheElementalGamer

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2015 04:51 pm
@draconic,
Is there any chance I can come with you?
0 Replies

NameDoesntMater

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 02:06 am
@oralloy,
there is theory though , parallel worlds universes string theory
0 Replies