12
   

How can I physically create or travel to another world,or realm?

 
 
draconic
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 11:44 am
guys please don't argue about jesus on here, Just answer me this, can I travel to other worlds through heaven (where your go to when you were a good person in life.) or is it just a dead end there, cause like I said I need to get to a specific world.
Romeo Fabulini
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 11:45 am
Quote:
Romeo said: When the body dies, the soul flies!
Neologist argued: Hmm! So this is a lie?
Quote:
His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground;
On that very day his thoughts perish. (Psalm 146:4)

Firstly mate, Psalms is Old T stuff, but Jesus gave us the New T which overules it.
So when he said to the chap on the cross next to him-
“Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43)

I'll take his word for it that when the body dies, the soul flies..Smile
neologist
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 11:53 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Firstly mate, Psalms is Old T stuff, but Jesus gave us the New T which overules it.
So when he said to the chap on the cross next to him-
“Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43)

I'll take his word for it that when the body dies, the soul flies..Smile
So you are saying Jesus entered paradise on that very day? The comma was not present in the original text. No matter where it is placed, it denies your 'body die, soul fly' assertion.

Be careful how you apply the word 'overrule'. You wouldn't want to mislead anyone, would you?
0 Replies
 
neologist
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 12:01 pm
@draconic,
draconic wrote:
guys please don't argue about jesus on here, Just answer me this, can I travel to other worlds through heaven (where your go to when you were a good person in life.) or is it just a dead end there, cause like I said I need to get to a specific world.
First of all, by posting here, you have already entered the twilight zone.
Secondly, the soul does not survive death. If a few from earth are chosen to heavenly life, they will have responsibilities. (Revelation 5:6) The likelihood of you traveling to other worlds is not considered in the scriptures.
Romeo Fabulini
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 12:03 pm
Quote:
Neologist said:@RF-Be careful how you apply the word 'overrule'. You wouldn't want to mislead anyone, would you?

I've told you before mate, no offence but I don't give a rat's ass about your Jehovah's Witness beliefs, so talk to my hand because my ears ain't listening..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/palm_of_hand_zps169bc013.jpg~original
neologist
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 12:10 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
I've told you before mate, no offence but I don't give a rat's ass about your Jehovah's Witness beliefs, so talk to my hand because my ears ain't listening..Smile
But you read well enough. And I was not directing you to anything other than the Bible you so diligently abridge.
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 02:56 pm
Hey Draconic, the dead are only asleep for a while..Smile

"Don't grieve for those asleep,for they sleep in Jesus" (1 Thess 4:13/14)

Jesus said of his dead friend "Lazarus is asleep, but I'm going to wake him up now" (John 11:11)

Then on judgment day we ALL get a wake-up call-
Jesus said:- "All in the graves shall come out.." (John 5:28/29)

And sentence is pronounced-
Jesus said "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life" (Matt 25:46)
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 03:00 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
Secondly, the soul does not survive death.
Your EVIDENCE of this alleged fact ??

draconic
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 04:13 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
please stop arguing about jesus this not meant to be a forum about him.
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 04:33 pm
@draconic,
draconic wrote:
please stop arguing about jesus this not meant to be a forum about him.
HOW can I stop??????
I have NOT said one word about him. I did not even mention his name.

Please explain to me
HOW I can "stop". I 'd like to know that.
draconic
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 05:35 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
no if your not arguing just keep it that way.
0 Replies
 
neologist
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 06:02 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
neologist wrote:
Secondly, the soul does not survive death.
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Your EVIDENCE of this alleged fact ??
Forgive me for bringing up that pesky old Bible:
Quote:
(Psalm 146:4) . . .His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish. . .
Quote:
(Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6) . . .For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they have no portion anymore to time indefinite in anything that has to be done under the sun.
Quote:
(Ecclesiastes 9:10) 10 All that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in She′ol, the place to which you are going.
Quote:
(Isaiah 26:14) . . .They are dead; they will not live. Impotent in death, they will not rise up.. . .
Quote:
The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.
Quote:
(Romans 6:23) . . .For the wages sin pays is death. . .
Quote:
(Romans 6:7) . . .For he who has died has been acquitted from [his] sin. . .
This is the lie that started the belief in an immortal soul:
Quote:
(Genesis 3:4) 4 At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die. . .

neologist
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 06:04 pm
@draconic,
draconic wrote:
please stop arguing about jesus this not meant to be a forum about him.
Other than the format of the OP, we at a2k really have no control of the direction of our topics.
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 06:22 pm
Quote:
Draconic said: Just answer me this, can I travel to other worlds through heaven (where your go to when you were a good person in life.) or is it just a dead end there, cause like I said I need to get to a specific world

The Bible doesn't say if anybody "moves on" from heaven.
Heaven is also called Paradise and it looks okay to me in this pic, so why would anybody want to leave Paradise anyway?
Is there somewhere better?
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/heaven-art_zpsa94c1776.jpg~original
draconic
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 06:28 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
sometimes paradise isn't what happiness is. even though where I need to go has it's flaws it's home and it's where I belong. but i'm starting to think I might never get home.
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 06:31 pm
Quote:
Draconic said: even though where I need to go has it's flaws it's home and it's where I belong.

Where is it? Who or what is there that makes you want to go there?
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 06:40 pm
When you get there, be sure to bring back a photo or artifact or something to prove to everyone that you were really there.
0 Replies
 
draconic
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 09:08 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
That's my problem, I don't know the directions to get there space wise, probably to far to get there in spaceship or whatever, that's why I said "no science junk" I just woke up in this world one day (it took me forever to come to grasp everything) and what's there for me, well my family, my best friend, my lover. It's home. It's where I belong, It doesn't make me want to go there, it makes me wan't to return, to belong.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 09:49 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

neologist wrote:
Secondly, the soul does not survive death.
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Your EVIDENCE of this alleged fact ??
Forgive me for bringing up that pesky old Bible:
I 'm not saying that it is pesky,
but is that what people who have actually gone thru human death
have said about it, Neologist
??????
Romeo Fabulini
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 11:01 pm
Quote:
Draconic said: I just woke up in this world one day (it took me forever to come to grasp everything) and what's there for me, well my family, my best friend, my lover. It's home. It's where I belong, It doesn't make me want to go there, it makes me wan't to return, to belong.

I'm not sure I understand.
You say you woke up and you were there with your family, friend and lover.
What happened next? Did you suddenly find yourself back on earth?
And why are your family, friend and lover in that other place?
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/23/2021 at 12:46:26