How can I physically create or travel to another world,or realm?

neologist

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 12:38 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
. . . is that what people who have actually gone thru human death
have said about it, Neologist??????
Where is xingu when you need him?
draconic

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:38 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
no I woke up here.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 09:31 am
Quote:
Draconic said: no I woke up here

What, in a bed in a house ? Didn't the owners wonder who you were?
Joe Sixpack

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 11:28 am
@neologist,
neo wrote:
Where is xingu when you need him?
I member that fella.
He bleeved when ya die. ya come back in nother body.
Whut dum fool would wanna come back as me?
0 Replies

draconic

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 03:45 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
thats the thing it's weird, the people seemed to know me, I didn't know them, but they new me. so I figured out where I was, and thats how I found out I was in a different world, and I've been trying to get back ever since.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 04:03 pm
Quote:
Draconic said: thats the thing it's weird, the people seemed to know me, I didn't know them, but they new me. so I figured out where I was, and thats how I found out I was in a different world, and I've been trying to get back ever since

It sounds as if you might have been Taken (abducted by aliens).
They took you from your bed to their ship, treated you well and took you on a fantastic to visit their home world. Then they wiped your memory of the incident but there's still a part of your deep subconscious that remembers the wonders and marvels you saw, which is why you want to return.
Chill, they might come back for you again sometime, there are many UFO accounts of people being abducted more than once.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/taken1_zpscd3f70ef.jpg~original
neologist

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 04:38 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Do you really believe what you are telling him?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 04:52 pm
Quote:
Neologist said:@RF- Do you really believe what you are telling him?

I said he "might" have been Taken. Might means might..Smile

Incidentally John too had some kind of experience in which he was taken to a mystic realm then returned to earth-
"I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here..
.. and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.
And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne.
...From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder" (Revelation 4:1+)
draconic

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 05:03 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
uhh no, that never happened. I was born there I remember everything, and my world is quite similar to yours, most of the people there look like you guys here do. actually I've noticed that my world seems a lot like your fantasies, quick question why don't you guys believe in dragons or faeries? my lover was a faerie, and my friend was a white dragon.
draconic

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 05:04 pm
@draconic,
how else do you think i speak your language.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 07:14 pm
Quote:
Draconic said: I was born there I remember everything

So how did you get to earth? Did you go to sleep in that other place, then wake up on earth?
draconic

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 08:44 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
yea, I don't know how it happened.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 10:23 pm
@draconic,
http://www.eckankar.org/
neologist

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:09 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Oh heck!
You brought up ECK! Very Happy
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 05:27 pm
@neologist,
Well, he asked...
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 05:50 pm
Quote:
Draconic said: yea, I don't know how it happened.

Well you could start a new religious cult by writing books and stuff, guesting on chat shows and doing sell-out lecture tours around the world..Smile
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 05:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Very Happy Very Happy
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 06:51 pm
@neologist,
I actually had a very strange friend in HS who was a devotee of ECK.

He was one of the most brilliant individuals I've ever known

He taught himself Arabic, Greek, and Latin, and after two weeks in Freshman German, they advanced him to German 4 - BTW neither he nor his family were German.

He wrote wonderful poems and prose that were far beyond his age.

He was retarded, however, when it came to Math and inter-personal relations.

Looking back, I'm certain he had, at least, Asperger Syndrome.

He found ECK a year out of HS and when I found the ECK website I linked, I was sure I would find him featured in it in some way.

(Frankly I'm not sure if this makes me feel good or bad)

He was obsessed with Soul Travel as ECK teaches it, and one night when he was at our apartment for dinner (I had to pick him up because he didn't have a driver's license) my wife and I (both 19 at the time) saw the outlines of his body waver. It was very strange and both of us assumed it was because of the pot we had smoked, but when I brought it up, my wife jumped in; astounded. My friend explained that it was a result of the energy he had come to master.

Now, this sounds absolutely crazy and totally the product of pot, but first of all you would have to know my friend to know that he was very unusual. Think of Temple Grandin. This was a guy who brought a Fireball XL5 lunchbox to HS (not because he wanted to but because his overbearing mother insisted that he do so). I think I was, literally, the only friend he had, and I have to admit that when we were in Junior High, I joined the crowd who persecuted the very weird kid.

I had another experience with him that was very strange, but that's for another time.

I've tried to learn about his whereabouts for years and found nothing.

I really hope he found someone to share his life with.

draconic

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 09:00 pm
well if anyone doesn't know the answer right of the bat, than can someone help me research the answer (i've done quite a bit but found nothing.) I'm becoming desperate.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 09:15 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I actually had a very strange friend in HS who was a devotee of ECK.

He was one of the most brilliant individuals I've ever known

He taught himself Arabic, Greek, and Latin, and after two weeks in Freshman German,
they advanced him to German 4 - BTW neither he nor his family were German.

He wrote wonderful poems and prose that were far beyond his age.

He was retarded, however, when it came to Math and inter-personal relations.

Looking back, I'm certain he had, at least, Asperger Syndrome.

He found ECK a year out of HS and when I found the ECK website I linked, I was sure I would find him featured in it in some way.

(Frankly I'm not sure if this makes me feel good or bad)

He was obsessed with Soul Travel as ECK teaches it, and one night when he was at our apartment for dinner (I had to pick him up because he didn't have a driver's license) my wife and I (both 19 at the time) saw the outlines of his body waver. It was very strange and both of us assumed it was because of the pot we had smoked, but when I brought it up, my wife jumped in; astounded. My friend explained that it was a result of the energy he had come to master.

Now, this sounds absolutely crazy and totally the product of pot, but first of all you would have to know my friend to know that he was very unusual. Think of Temple Grandin. This was a guy who brought a Fireball XL5 lunchbox to HS (not because he wanted to but because his overbearing mother insisted that he do so). I think I was, literally, the only friend he had, and I have to admit that when we were in Junior High, I joined the crowd who persecuted the very weird kid.

I had another experience with him that was very strange, but that's for another time.

I've tried to learn about his whereabouts for years and found nothing.

I really hope he found someone to share his life with.
Out-of-body experiences r fun
and thay feel nice. I have not had 1 since the 1980s.

Its a good way to lose weight.

David
0 Replies