Strange English: What is this?

Reply Sun 26 Jan, 2014 02:41 am

I come across this page:
http://www.aqnovel.com/mytag.php?id=25870

The English writing is so awkward that to figure it out is very difficult.
What do you say?
Quote:
[Intro]

Zhang Yijun, female psychologists. Admitted to their first choice college psychology, and students studying the United States, obtained a doctorate in psychology at Georgia Tech (Georgia Institute of Technology). Unique style to the "easy to say the truth, clear speaking practices" widely welcomed by the public, to help you enhance psychological quality, career, love, marriage, family, easily walk through.

basic information
zhang Yijun active in media psychology experts, university professors, secondary counselors in the country, "fell in love with the eq Network Webmasters, senior corporate trainer (well-known enterprises at home and abroad more than 500 companies such as Microsoft, Texas Instruments, Citibank, Procter & Gamble, Nokia, Bank of China, China Telecom, Baosteel, etc.). The work focuses on the full range of research and promotion of emotional intelligence, professional theoretical training and a wealth of experience in speech making Dr. zhang integration factions psychological theory, and in simple terms, the development of practical life skills. In 2007 to accept the invitation of People magazine a show, very exciting.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 425 • Replies: 1

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Jan, 2014 03:11 am
I say it was written by someone who thought that he or she could write English properly, and was badly mistaken.
0 Replies