Jesus and the practice of Slavery

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2014 08:23 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Well, yeah, Jack. Not all slave owners used whips and chains.

I hope Frank's sensibilities are not offended by this. Mr. Green

No problem.

Are you saying that if slave owners are all nice to their slaves...you would be okay with slavery being re instituted?
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2014 09:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Come to think of it. We all are slaves to many. Why? Because of how many mess with our heads. Getting us to do, or say things they want us to do or say. As I've mentioned. Slavery consists of controlling one's mind. Messing with one's head causing them to do as they want.

For example. If one, being that right one, your in a way owner is going to mess with your head with the intentions of making you do as they want you will do as they want.

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 07:21 am
@anonymously99stwin,
anonymously99stwin wrote:

Come to think of it. We all are slaves to many. Why? Because of how many mess with our heads. Getting us to do, or say things they want us to do or say. As I've mentioned. Slavery consists of controlling one's mind. Messing with one's head causing them to do as they want.

For example. If one, being that right one, your in a way owner is going to mess with your head with the intentions of making you do as they want you will do as they want.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz1DW5rZS_E&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMUlAHl6JcQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

If you want to think that is what we are discussing here, Anon...fine. Thank you for contributing.

In any case, I stick with what I have been saying.
anonymously99

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 12:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That you don't do 'believing'?

Well. I believe you believe you're set in your own ways. on wanting to refuse the fact that you 'believe'.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 12:36 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

That you don't do 'believing'?

Well. I believe you believe you're set in your own ways. on wanting to refuse the fact that you 'believe'.

I am not especially interested in what you guess or opine about me, Anon...whether you call it a belief or not.
anonymously99

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 01:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You make me love you.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 01:45 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

You make me love you.

Thank you.

For the record...I love you also.
anonymously99

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 01:49 pm
@anonymously99,
Something about them Franks.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Seahawks coming to town, Frank. Just thought I'd let you be the first to know.
anonymously99

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 10:38 pm
@neologist,
Es no bueno seƱor.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 07:09 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Seahawks coming to town, Frank. Just thought I'd let you be the first to know.

Yeah...they are probably the best team in football at the moment...although I was hoping the Niners would win. Seahawks got a bit lucky in some of those calls.

And I will be hoping that Eli's brother and his team win the big one...although, once again, the Seahawks are formidable. But they have to play with only eleven in the big game.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:17 pm
@anonymously99,
I wasn't serious.
0 Replies